- Eight years of experience with 6 years of experience as an expertise in implementing Microsoft SharePoint portal Development/administration and support solutions and 2 year of experience as a web developer.
- Hands on experience working with SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2007 and Office 365 environments.
- Hands on experience in installing, configuring, and developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Server 2007 with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 WSS 3.0 .
- Well experienced in designing and implementing various SharePoint Web Parts, event handlers, Features, Workflows, Content Types, custom Document Libraries, Lists and InfoPath 2010.
- Good knowledge of Site Template, List Template, Security, Authentication, BCS and Excel Services for Share Point Services.
- Worked in various areas of Document Management, Collaboration and Web Content Management.
- Good at troubleshooting problems that arise during the development and deployment of applications like Web Parts, Master Pages, Event Handlers and Work Flows.
- Experience customizing SharePoint environment, navigation, using custom web parts, master pages and page layouts.
- Worked on content management and list management, workspace templates, custom workflows, security, business system integrations, enterprise search information architecture and site management.
- Created sites and sub-sites, workspace layouts, created and modified Master Pages using Cascading Style Sheets, created and modified site templates, different lists, columns and views.
- Worked with various libraries, web pages and web parts including adding, managing and importing web parts.
- Created workflows using both SharePoint designer and Visual Studio.
- Worked on backup and recovery of files, folders, sites, sub-sites and databases using STSADM and other third party tools.
- Hands on experience in creating Microsoft InfoPath forms, creating site definitions as well as configuring and customizing SharePoint sites.
- Provided Search Services possible not only through content and documents within the Microsoft SharePoint Office Portal but also through external content.
- Hands on in installing .net framework with IIS web servers and configuration of application pools.
- Worked with SharePoint API's using C .
- Worked with third party tools like BDC MetaMan, Nintex and Visual Studio 3.5 for creating workflows, and Quest recovery manager for backup and recovery.
- Experience working on migrating Lotus Notes DB's to SharePoint environments.
- Worked with SharePoint server 2013 and Office 365 environments.
- Worked as a part of a development team, involved in migrating Lotus Notes DB's to SharePoint 2013 / Office 365.
- Worked with Quest Notes Migrator to migrate the required data from lotus notes to SharePoint environment.
- Redesigned or replicated existing lotus notes forms based on its complexity. Simple or medium forms were redesigned using SharePoint Designer and Client Object Model. Very complex forms were redesigned using Visual Studio and C .net coding language.
- The views were recreated using out of the box SharePoint views or using Data View web part in SharePoint designer.
- The existing agents were also recreated in SharePoint. The scheduled agents were recreated as timer jobs and the unscheduled agents as workflows using SharePoint Designer.
- Have setup and followed standard procedures to migrated similar forms/columns/views to maintain consistency throughout all applications.
- Worked with the business analysts and users to understand the working of the Lotus Notes Databases. Suggested possible improvements to the users to improve the existing functionality.
- Worked with the users to conduct meetings and showcase the applications through demos and collected feedback to make changes.
- Involved in testing the individual applications once the development is completed. Also worked closely with the testing team and fix the defects identified.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint Server 2013.
- Was involved in building dashboards for one of the departments, using SharePoint 2013 features like PowerPivot, Power View and Performance Point Services.
- Was involved in rebranding existing sites, improving the look and feel using html and CSS.
- Was responsible for organizing and cleaning up content.
- Created an organized structural hierarchy of SharePoint sites for one of the department and organized/migrated content.
- Worked with InfoPath 2013 to make changes to an existing form and also build a list based InfoPath form.
- Worked with Office 2013 to utilize the Power Pivot features of Excel, while building the dashboards.
- Was responsible for gathering user requirement and analyze the requirements to fit into SharePoint.
- Worked with Web Services to integrate SharePoint 2013 with external product, TIBCO Business Works.
- Building new Business Applications and improving the existing Global Heinz Website were 2 major responsibilities.
- Involved in understanding the existing multi dependency solution and to replicate that on development environment.
- Worked with custom application pages, user controls, event handlers, SharePoint Designer workflows as a part of business application development.
- Built custom solutions to integrate SharePoint with a 3rd party social tool called Tibbr.
- Worked with event handler to support the process of Site Provisioning. This as an automated process without any human intervention.
- Did monthly search reviews to track down most successful searches, most failed searched and act accordingly by adding best bets for a better user experience.
- Worked with quest tools to migrate sites, lists and libraries from one environment to another.
- Involved in identifying Master page and Page Layout issues of a migrated SharePoint 2010 site.
- Worked with Master Pages, Page Layouts and style sheets to fix the identified issues.
- Built a SharePoint portal called the Risk Portal for the Risk Analysis department, using out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality.
- Created various sites and pages to display content and provide the users with filtering functionality using web part connections.
- Worked in a team to query data and move it over to SharePoint.
- Trained SharePoint users and other developers with out-of-the-box functionality, Central Administration, custom web parts, features, event handlers etc.
- Installed SharePoint 2010 on two new servers.
- Involved in documenting the Installation procedure for future reference.
- Migrated a SharePoint 2007 site to SharePoint 2010 using Database detach attach method.
- Configured Search Application for the new SharePoint 2010 site.
- Migrated and configured User Profile Service Application for the new site.
- Worked with 3rd party web parts like Amrien Engineering, Bamboo solutions.
- Involved in replicating customizations from one environment to another.
- The replication involved lists libraries and Tax Applications, each of which consisted code based infopath form, dashboard and SharePoint designer workflows.
- Understand and analyze Tax Applications for potential changes when moved from one environment to another.
- Worked with centrally managed data connections in the form of udcx.
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues to make it work in the new environment.
- Involved in unit testing each application and make sure they retain their functionality.
- Involved in documenting the entire replication process.
- Ensured proper functioning of dashboard that included aspx controls, data view webparts and xslt coding.
- Worked with the SharePoint designer workflows and made them dynamic, to ensure its functioning when moved between environments.
- Involved in branding of the SharePoint site from TYCO to ADT.
- Worked with 3rd party features like Cascaded Lookup and installed 3rd party webparts like Stock Chart and Bamboo World clock webparts.
- Provided knowledge transfer sessions in the ADT client location.
Technologies: SharePoint Server 2010 SPS 2010 , Visual Studio 2008, ASP.Net, Windows SharePoint Designer, C , Document libraries, Workflows, Master Pages, Excel services, .Net Framework, MS office 2010, Content Management, Visual Source Safe.
- Built a communication portal for a Financial Services Advisory Sales department.
- Built individual sites for five sub departments of the FAS Sales.
- Create SharePoint sites to support projects, teams and processes within the company by creating project sites, team sites and sites to support Business process.
- Used out of the box features like webparts, lists, libraries to build all the SharePoint sites.
- Used Virto Web Parts like Virto alert customizer, Virto pivot viewer web part, Virto calendar webpart and more.
- Made use of excel services to create reports, also worked with Microsoft access to create reports.
- Hands on experience working with SSRS to generate user reports and management reports.
- Built few infopath forms to be able to support some of the business processes.
- Created content types and workflows, deployed and used across all site collections.
- Designed a template page for storing all the information about meetings held within a department.
- Worked with webpart connections to be able to content in various sites data.
- Worked with various webparts to connect lists and libraries across different sites within a site collection.
- Host and participate in meetings to gather user requirements. Involved in working sessions to review the development done with the users.
- Worked with HTML and CSS to modify the existing site templates based on the user requirements.
- Used out of the box web services to be able to pull employee information from the active directory into an infopath form.
- Involved in documenting all the development done throughout the course of time.
- Worked with email server configurations in order to enable the infopath forms to be able to communicate with lotus notes.
- Worked with creating surveys for all of the departments' sales and regional conferences.
Technologies: SharePoint Server 2010 SPS 2010 , Virtos, Lotus Notes, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.Net, Windows SharePoint Server 2003, C , Document libraries, Workflows, Master Pages, Excel services, .Net Framework, MS office 2010, Content Management
Senior SharePoint Developer
- Migrate existing lotus notes databases to SharePoint was an overall responsibility.
- Understand and analyze the existing applications in Lotus Notes.
- Contact the end users and gathering user requirements from the users was a weekly responsibility.
- Develop a data schema to set a base for the migration.
- Analyze the existing metadata and creating content types and made it available globally.
- Migrate existing and interlinked Access Databases for one of the departments which were an application by itself.
- Design various site templates, content types, workflows which can be used across all the departments in the company.
- Make use of Excel services to generate metrics graphs , whose values were exported from a SharePoint list.
- Analyze the business requirements and setting up a hierarchy of the SharePoint environment.
- Migrate all the data and its attachments from Lotus Notes to SharePoint in the form of lists and libraries.
- Use Visual Studio 2010 for customizing some of the complex InfoPath forms to accommodate user requirements.
- Design universal vacation calendar for all the employees of the company, used Nintex workflows for its approval processes.
- Customize workflows using SharePoint Designer to enable a workflow to attach a file from a library.
- Use PowerShell scripting for deploying InfoPath forms from one server to another.
- Extensively work on designing InfoPath forms for various departments and used out of the box functionalities like email notifications.
- Use out of the box SharePoint Webparts and Quest Webparts to display content onto the web pages.
- Configure BCS, and REST web services for one of the business requirements which involved populating the data from another SharePoint server.
- Train users to use SharePoint as it was their first experience with SharePoint.
- Document the Governance Plan and user requirements.
Technologies: SharePoint Server 2010 SPS 2010 , Nintex, Lotus Notes, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.Net, Windows SharePoint Server 2003, C , Document libraries, Workflows, Master Pages, Excel services, .Net Framework, MS office 2010, Content Management
- Involved in the installation, configuration and administration of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2007.
- Upgraded from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 in the later stages of the project which included processes like preparing document environment, farm structure, identifying customizations, upgrade strategy and communication plans.
- Developed content management workflow for approval using SharePoint designer in MOSS 2010/2007.
- Created a well-structured extranet website serving the client's purpose of organizing all the users' content using web applications and site collections, and also maintaining navigation and customizing web pages using SharePoint Server.
- Designed and customized the master pages using SharePoint Designer and cascading style sheets that satisfy all the client's specifications.
- Extensive use of HTML and CSS for creating and modifying Site Templates and branding of the website.
- Created web pages for the Administrator using web parts and checkboxes to manage user permissions.
- Installed .net Framework 3.5 to use the AJAX in SharePoint and deployed some third party AJAX web parts to MOSS 2010
- Created the SharePoint InfoPath form with multiple views, bases on user Identity which follow the workflow and Business Rules and also integrated with Dynamic Web Services to get the data from the portal.
- Worked with implementing SQL Server Reporting Services report builder to allow users to build reports.
- Developed Integrated Dynamic and Secure Web Services to provide data On Demand for the site which specified on Request. That web services provide data and information of the site, its content, document library, list and data from each element of the site.
- Customized web parts and created Web Parts so that users can send an email to a site collection administrator.
- Gathered information from various departments of the organization.
- Considered the content of the web site, which needs high privacy and security, all web pages included forms based authentication using Visual Studio to create a secured environment for all its users to access only their documents.
- Created customized web parts to display news and information in web pages.
- Created workspaces to directly store information into the database using web parts and web services.
- Provided Search Services that allows the users to search their documents inside the website and also configured search, search scopes and also set up crawl rules.
- Modified search settings to deny access to all the documents to all of its users for security concerns of the client.
- The given project was an end user website which requires facilitating backup and recovery of documents at all the levels of a site collection which was made possible using STSADM and other methods.
- Created different types of views like the calendar view with different viewing options to display the schedules each month.
Technologies: SharePoint Server 2010 SPS 2010 , MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, Visual Studio 2008, SQL server Management Studio 2005, ASP.Net, Windows SharePoint Server 2003, C , Document Libraries, Workflows, Master Pages, Excel Services, .Net Framework, MS Office 2007, Content Management
- Installed and configured Microsoft Office SharePoint in farm environment which includes configuration of application, web, index, query, database servers.
- Designed and customized master pages, page layouts, cascading style sheets, branding, custom workflows using SharePoint Designer and involved in changing the branding of all the sites when company changed its name.
- Maintained and monitored the frontend and database servers, applied patches on the servers, installed SharePoint service packs, did backup restore of the content databases.
- Developed custom templates and content types for sites, lists, document libraries etc to maintain the consistency between the departments.
- Designed and developed InfoPath forms HR, GMO and customer service departments wrote scripts to automate the deployment of the forms and initiated the workflow using form data.
- Configured the Excel Services for use share the Excel workbooks as an interactive reports using Excel Web Access EWA web part for the HR, GMO customer service departments.
- Migrated Internal websites which are developed in other technologies like PHP .Net to the SharePoint based web sites.
- Developed the scripts for export and import to enable backup restore of site collections and also migrated them between the environments.
- Developed announcement, surveys, and news sites, custom work flows to improve the communication between the departments and also improve automate their daily routine jobs.
- Configured the search functionality, setting up the crawl rules schedules, created the custom scopes, developed the custom phone book based on the user profiles.
- Migrated existing network documents and other content into SharePoint based document libraries, lists etc and trained end users to adapt the new system.
- Read and updated the list items, generated the reports based on the list items, developed custom web parts using SharePoint API, C , Visual Studio.
- Responded to end-user questions, concerns requests and trained them on SharePoint Products and developed Knowledge based articles for them.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio 2005, C , ASP.NET, .Net Framework 3.5, InfoPath, SQL Server 2005, Silverlight, HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS.
Web Developer/Software Engineer
- Involved in two major redesigns of the company's website.
- Carried out redesign, creation and updating of internal websites for various business area, including programs and technology, finance and human resources.
- Created pages for websites to display information and design reports.
- Made changes to improve navigational menus and page footers.
- Created and maintained HTML templates and libraries, Cascading Style Sheets, header graphics and rollover navigational images.