- Architect, Developer, Administrator of SharePoint Server Farms Sites 10 years, Project Manager - 14 yrs.
- Visionary, defined, designed, and deployed world class enterprise SharePoint farms, sites.
- Results driven, Site expert migrator of Plumtree, Documentum,and Lotus Notes communities to sites.
- Hands on Active Directory, Front End Web Server, SQL Server 2010 Advanced Administration CA, IIS 7.5.
- Hands on building search sites with FAST Search Server 2010, FSIS, Search 2013, IMS tool kits.
- Proven ability delivering SharePoint Best Practices, server farm site build outs, custom dashboards, workflows.
- Competencies gained in DOD, financial services, banking, retail, Data Center hardware / software situations.
- Knowledgeable of SQL, Exchange, VMware, Hypervisor, AGILE, Six Sigma, ITIL, ITAR, SOX404, HIPPA 5010, ISO 9001 and leading 3rdparty SharePoint AvePoint, Axceler, Bamboo, Idera, K2, Nintex, Quest tool sets.
Role: SharePoint Architect
- ManagesWipro Team assignments, timelines, deliverables to Client expectations.
- Defines requirements, assigntasks, plan project lifecycle site deployments.
- Delivers timely project status updates to project Stakeholders.
- Identifies, assess, and minimize project risks, containing scope creep with project sponsor.
- Gathers metrics, participates in performance evaluations and designing staff objectives.
- Creates project charter, plan, functional technical speciation documentation.
- Defines project objectives, scope, schedule, designs, budgets.
- Coordinates architectural design, systems testing, training, and end user support.
- Keeps informed of vendor tools, SharePoint architectural trends and IT related developments.
Role: VP SharePoint Software Support
Duties: SharePoint MVP Project Manager for Bio Tech / Pharma clients, in-house GxP type builds.
- Designed SharePoint Sample Tracking Systems Managed Services for Bio / Pharma clients.
- Managed SharePoint Bio Tech / Pharma clients. FDA, 21CFR11, 201CRM17, ITIL, HIPAA, and SOX compliant. Lead in-house builds, SharePoint Infrastructure troubleshooting matters.
- Responsibilities: Overall management of SharePoint portion of the business being FDA, 21CFR11, 201CRM17, ITIL, HIPAA compliant. Managing ongoing SharePoint projects, SharePoint ticket queue resolving regulated industry networking, security, vulnerability issues. Determined and designed SharePoint solutions for DB, Merrimack Pharmaceutical, and Cambridge Biomedical. Lead enhancements at DB, Merrimack Pharmaceutical, and Cambridge Biomedical. Supported QMAS, Adlib, GxP, other third party FDA compliant validation softwares internally and at client sites. Lead CSG SP2007 environment migration to SP2013. Lead SP2013 development environment running client migrations. FDA, validation, SharePoint regulated industries standards, and 21CFR11, 201CRM17 compliant.
Sr. SharePoint Consultant:
- Architected, developed, deployedkeyCSC Service Level Dashboard Scorecard Sites.
- Architected, CSCmigration strategy to SharePoint 2010.
- Architected, CSC, SharePoint 3 tier 3 locationFarm / designed / developed new CSCSites.
- SharePoint Technical Project Manager, Architect, Developer, Site Provisioner
- Defined CSC migration strategy for Lotus Notes to SharePoint.
- Architected, CSC design solution formigrating Plumtree communities to SharePoint 2010.
- Resolved 77 of 88 CSC identified issues within soon to be deployed PW Canada SharePoint site.
- Leveraged SharePoint Best Practices improving quality, services, reducing staff, thru process automation.
- Architected, developed, deployed CSC SharePoint Server Build Automation Tool sitesolution.
- Accomplishments: designed deployednew CSC SharePoint Sites, SharePoint server farms.
Sr. SharePoint Consultant: SharePoint Governance Project Manager, Architect, Site Farm Administrator
- Architected CSC SharePoint 3 Tier, 3 Location, 11Server SharePoint Farm.
- Built AC DB, Business, COE, Finance, PMO, SAP and SPACE SharePoint Sites.
- Scheduled, organized, and estimated project deliverables, goals, milestones and conclusions.
- Defined requirements, assigned tasks, planed project lifecycle Site deployments
- Analyzed and documented current processes, workflows, to client expectations.
- Managed SharePoint team assignments concurrently, documenting weekly team status.
- Identified, assessed and minimized project risks Scope Creep to successful project completion
- Efficiently solved assignment issues of: Improved Performance System Health Checks.
- Designed EMC Documentum 6.5 linkage / connector BI solution.
- Defined, designed, and preserved functional, technical, and project documentation.
- Developed a CRD data flow into SharePoint with SQL RS tool eliminating CRD software.
- Developed a Time Off Request email system tying to manager's calendars. Bamboo email alerts .
- Documented business processes, streamlined workflows. InfoPath 2010, Designer 2010, Workflow 2010
- Analyzed and documented run hang-ups with large List Manager files.
- Developed a FAST Query solution for a Charles River Development / SQL data transfer to SP 2010.
- Accomplishment: Assisted Level 1 and 2 customer SharePoint support developing workflows, sites, lists permissions. Firm put off further SharePoint 2010 deployment to 2012.
Technical Project Manager SharePoint 2010 Documentum link
- Accountable for SharePoint 2010 deployment EMC Documentum 6.5 linkage
- Assigned Contract responsibilities to project team members, owned FAST Server 2010 environ.
- Planed and scheduled project deliverables, goals, milestones
- Defined requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment Bamboo
- Analyzed and documented current processes and workflow Nintex
- Managed SharePoint and Documentum assignments concurrently, documentingstatus.
- Identified, assessed, and minimized project risks to successful project completion.
- Efficiently identified and solved assignment issues Bamboo, InfoPath, FAST Search Server 2010 .
- Designed and maintained technical and project documentation Bamboo project, alerts
Finance Revenue Department SharePoint 2007 Administrator, Architect, Developer
- Refined Project Management Office defined SharePoint custom lists to new heights. Bamboo
- Tested and deployed monthly, quarterly, year-end SharePoint workflows. SP Designer
- Produced Order Operations requests on the fly some with over 140 fields and more than 50 views. Each view customized to convey a different component of the contract ordering process dependent upon the user's role. Nintex file recovery Quest web parts: eZ Edit
- Created sophisticated workflows for KPMG audits using new approaches to security.
- Regularly verified and deployed user groups for role and rule based permissions 106 permissions groups in the Finance workrooms alone .