- Energetic service-focused technology strategist with a passion for technology over 15 years of professional experience in managing clients and architecting solutions/products to meet their needs.
- Exceptional in understanding the big picture, managing client expectations and aligning Business and IT Strategy.
- Subject Matter Expert in .NET, XML, XSL-T, SQL Server SSRS, SSIS, SSAS , Web Services SOA , SharePoint Server 2001, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 , MVC, Datawarehouse, Tableau, Biztalk Server, Office 365, Lync, SCCM, AD, Exchange, Windows Workflow Foundation, Silverlight, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows 8, MVC, HTML 5, Foundation and Bootstrapresponsive designframeworks, Office and others.
- Extensive experience in partnering with business leaders to provide innovative solutions and products.
- Partnered with Microsoft to architect a product for Active Directory Management.
Areas of Expertise
- All versions of SharePoint and .Net Vendor/Partner/Off-Shore Management
- Delivery Management Budgeting and Cost Control Management
- Solution Architecture Strategy/Business Plan Development
- Program/Project Management Subject Matter Expert/ Enterprise Architect
Sr. Solutions Architect
- Worked as a Microsoft VTA Virtual Technology Architect with access to execute Microsoft Envisioning and Architecture Design Sessions purple Microsoft badge at the MTC Microsoft Technology Center .
- Presented, hosted and managed a number of local events Microsoft Roadmap eventsand conferences, Office 365 events, Dot Net, SharePoint User Groups, Roundtables and other Technical SIG User groups .
- Reduced operational cost by 60 by innovatively managing a portfolio of multi-million dollar client business initiatives.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure set up, and in-depth knowledge of security architecture Kerberos, FBA, Classic, Claims, Token service .
- Ability to analyze performance issues within both the SharePoint applications and corresponding databases and make recommendations for improvements, as well as, the overall optimization of the SharePoint 2003,2007,2010,2013 environments.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Platform and solution stack along with solid experience in SharePoint development platforms, Portals, Workflow, InfoPath Forms, Web design, Web Parts, Custom solution and features using .Net.
- Hands-on SharePoint experience with Powershell scripting, SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part DVWP , content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and branding customization.
- Experience with SharePoint templates site templates, list templates, master page customization .
- Strong work experience of SQL 2005/2008/2012 server as relates to SharePoint.
- Responsible for rolling out SharePointportalswith latest features related to Collaboration, Workflows,Search, Business Intelligence reports and custom views.
- Responsible for all aspects of overall technology vision Advisory Board Member and oversight for core offerings, software development, sales, pre-sales, marketing, recruiting, HR and delivery.
- Rockstar in migrations from portals developed in SP 2003, MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Designed and developed various workflows and custom InfoPath forms.
- Architected external facing website on SharePoint using Master pages/page layouts and bootstrap/foundation responsive design.
- Strong use of .Net architecture.
- Architected large data warehouse and built reports using SSRS.
Sr. Architect/ Manager
- Responsible for product development and managed all product design and development life cycle of core products like LOA Language of Angels and KnowledgeKiosk.
- Spearhead delivery of many releases of the product on a scalable platform to support high transaction volumes with many concurrent users.
- Involved in pre-sales by delivering best practices / recommendations / presentations / demos / trainings successfully for multiple Fortune 500 clients.
- Extensive Program Management experience and exposure to Agile Development Methodology SCRUM .
- Managed a team of architects who architected a Generic Events based publish-subscribe Virtual Framework with high level dynamic caching and support for monitoring. Designed a totally abstract algorithm based on Namespace/class philosophy.
- Lead the directive for architecting a foundational framework to host the product on the Microsoft stack using .Net, MOSS 2007, SQL Server 2005/2008, Biztalk Server, Windows Workflows Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Presentation Foundation,and Active Directory.
Technical Manager / Architect
- Designed and developed Virtual Angelic Algorithms for accmodating client business rules.
- Extensive Experience with Agile Development Methodology SCRUM .
- Experience in setting best practices and patterns in Web Services, SOA standards for Big 4 KPMG Company.
- Architected a Generic Foundation based Framework with caching, tracing, exception logging modules. Experience with Business Rules Engine, SharePoint, MOSS, SOA Service Oriented Architecture , EAI Enterprise Application Integration .
- Lead a design team which designed enterprise components using ASP.NET, C , SOA, Web Services, SOAP, MS SQL 2000, XML, XSL.
- Designed and developed Active Directory Core Components and a Web Based product called TRUSTEE WEB PORTALbased on Digital Dashboard Framework for all the trustees users who have appropriate Roles Rights/Permission's on objects Group Policies on the network to operate on.
- Worked with Microsoft team to gather requirements for this product and to analyze network security and delegation model of rights/permission's to Trustees on Directories like Active Directory.
- MS Exchange 2000, Windows 2000 Active Directory , NDS were few Directories leveraged for network administration and management in a web farm Clustering .
- Developed ADSI COM Interfacesthat were used for managing Local NT/AD Resources and Network Resources.
- Managed design documents UML- Rational / Visio , Team Co-ordination, Reviews, Suggest Design/Code changes for optimization and maintainability.
DOS, Windows NT and Windows 2000 / 2003, Windows 95/98, UNIX
Project Management / Data Modeling
MS-Project, MS Raid, Rational Rose UML , Visio
C , C , VB.NET, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Java, C, VC
MS-SQLServer 6.5/7.0/2000/2005/2008/2010/2012, MS-Access, Oracle, MySQL
SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SPS 2003, 2001, Dynamics CRM, BizTalk Server, J2EE, Web Logic, IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0 ISAPI , Java Web Server
WPF, WCF, WWF, COM/DCOM/ COM , MTS, MSMQ, LDAP, NDS, ADSI, WTS, WMI, MDAC, ADO, ADFS, ADO. NET, SQLDMO, Groove P2P Technology , RMI, Virtualization, SCCM, BitLocker, SCOM, Hyper-V
Active Directory, Win NT 4.0, NDS Novell Directory Services , MS Exchange
BPOS, Office 365, Lync, VOIP, Cloud Services, Windows Azure