Highlights of qualifications
- Accomplished Software Engineer and .Net Developer professional with over a twelve years of professional experience in managing, designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions for a wide variety of applications
- Productive self-starter with a strong work ethic and organization skills
- Detailed, sharp, honest, energetic, and a great sense of humor
- Strong problem solving, communication, analytical, teamwork skills
- Masters of Business Administration MBA
- Government Clearance Level: TOP SECRET/SCI 2019
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- Responsible for a mixture of SharePoint architectural, developmental, administrative, and project managerial functions over a variety of systems.
- Team Lead over the internal globalized SharePoint 2013 software system refered to as the Enterprise Group Escalation Management System EGEMS . EGEMS is the critical key application for Escalation management providing a consolidated platform to be used for management, communications and reporting. manages the following customer escalation types: Business Escalations, Technical Escalations, Customer First, and Critical Account Programs all which pretain to HP related products and their global customers.
- Planned, developed, and maintained a three-tier Silverlight 5 Global Escalation Dispatch Application utilizing the following technologies: Windows Server 2012, Silverlight 5, XAML, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012, C , CSOM, SSIS jobs, SharePoint Designer 2013, External lists, BDC line of business data, SP timer jobs, and event receivers.
- Installed and maintained SharePoint 2013 three-tier topology farm s for development, staging, and production environments.
Manger of Information Technology Remote
- Generated over 500K in revenue by securing additional deployed personnel to serve at various Forward operating bases FOBs throughout Afghanistan.
- Acted as Field Representative to Afghanistan for deployed SharePoint personnel's RnR rotation supporting USSOCOM FOB.
- Integrated Enterprise LOB level SharePoint 2013 environments using Business Intelligence, PerformancePoint, Office Web Apps OWA , SQL Server Analysis Services SSAS , and PowerPivot service applications.
- Designed and developed an internal SharePoint 2013 Request for Proposal RFP system involving the configuration of multiple SharePoint service applications, custom columns, and content types.
Site Lead Knowledge Manager
- Managed several SharePoint developers and administrators.
- Led the development, management, and sharing of knowledge within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization NATO and the Combined Joint Operations Afghanistan and shared knowledge with partnering organizations to maximize its use in supporting all operations in Afghanistan.
- Designed, developed, and maintained a local Afghanistan Local Police ALP Tracker SharePoint/ASP.Net application using SharePoint 2010 with a backend of SQL Server 2008 R2. The tool or visual web part provided various logistic data points, reporting features, and data entry to end-users.
- Served as Lead Knowledge Manager Officer KMO for United States Forces Afghanistan USFOR-A Army detachment.
- Briefed Chief of Staff and other officers on KM status weekly
- Managed USFOR-A SharePoint 2007/2010 portals for NIPR, SIPR, and CENTRIX government networks.
- Designed, developed, and published InfoPath 2007/2010 forms with workflows, web services, calculations and data validation rules.
- Administration functions including deploying code solutions .wsp , PowerShell scripts, server optimization, server management, term store maintenance, taxonomy, content deployment, web and service applications in Central Administration
Sr. Web Developer /SharePoint Developer
- Served as a United States Forces - Iraq USF-I and USAF Combined Air Operations Center CAOC as senior software developer, web developer, SharePoint developer, MOSS 2007 administrator, database administrator, and systems administrator responsible for providing the organization with enterprise collaboration and support across multiple server farms and multiple custom web applications.
- Worked with a team of SharePoint administrators to maintain 3 small farms 1 WFE, 1 App, 1 SQL MOSS 2007 server farms within a VMware 4.1 environment and several ESXi servers web applications consisted of 10 or more site collections.
- Developed and maintained custom web applications using ASP.NET C and VB applications including the following technologies: JQuery, LINQ to SQL, JSON, and AJAXControlToolKit.
Embedded S/W Engineer
- Using Agile/SCRUM development methodologies designed and developed F-22 test plans and scripts using Rhapsody/Ada85 and VectorCAST which pertains to the NUCIF software. NUCIF provides the interfacing between F-22 applications and the underlying hardware and embedded Real-Time Operating System RTOS
- Designed and developed the software Data Transfer and Diagnostic System DTADS . This software provides the functionality to process flight maintenance information, support on aircraft maintenance, and provide maintenance and diagnostic information to customer enterprise maintenance systems.
- Coordinated, designed, and developed the Classified Material Control software system designed to record all classified and non-classified material in and out of Aeronautics
- Conducted Unit and Regression tests scripts using Black and White box testing for the ASM and NUCIF software systems using VectorCAST.
Languages: Visual Studio .Net VB.Net, C . Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net
Databases: SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle
Concepts: SDLC, OOA/OOD, Agile Development, DO-178B, RDBMS, Entity Framework, CSOM
Other Tools: SQL Server Report Builder 3.0, SQL Server Integration Services SSIS , SharePoint Designer
Web Portals: MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, SharePoint Foundation, SharePoint Server 2010/2013
Programming: Desktop Applications, Embedded Systems, Database Design and Programming, Web Applications
Systems: VMware 4.1, NetApp, Remedy