CAREER SUMMARY :
- Around 7 years experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of various web and client-server applications using Microsoft .NET technologies and 4+ years of experience working with SharePoint technologies.
- Strong experience in Design and Development of web based applications. Expertise in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint designer2010.
- sing SharePoint technologies and also in Visual Studio 2005/2008.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Features, Content Types, Custom Document Libraries and Lists. Strong experience in Back Up and Restoring of applications.Good knowledge with sharepoint 2013.
- Worked in different areas including Collaboration, Document Management, Portal and Web Content Management.
- Worked on Security of application such as Creating Custom Access Permission and custom groups and adding users.
TECHNICAL SKILL SET :
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0,C#.NET,VB.NET,ADO.NET,AJAX,Web Services, Microsoft VSS.
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint 2010 , SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Windows Share Point Services 3.0/2.0, MS InfoPath 2007/2010.
Programming skills: C, C++, VB, C#, classic ASP, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases: SQL Server 05/08/08R2/2012 Oracle 10g/11g, MS Access 2007.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2003/05/08/2010/2012 , SharePoint designer 2007/2010.
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, SSIS packages.
Modeling Tools: MS Visio 2003, Rational Rose.
Operating Systems: Server 2003/2008, Windows 97/XP/Vista/7, UNIX.
SharePoint Developer / .Net Application Support
- Created Master pages and Layouts by using SharePoint designer 2010.
- Created Site collections, configure SharePoint Lists, Site Columns, content types, web applications features publish and subscribe for the project portal.
- Created Features, activated and deactivated at the site collection level according to the requirements.
- Created Lists, List Views, Event Handlers and Custom Web Parts.
- Created Custom Content Types using visual studio 2008 to provide collaboration between users.
- Worked on different Libraries and Lists, created Views and customized them.
- Created SharePoint groups and customized the Permission levels of that group and added users Deployed custom application pages with the help of features and solution packages (WSP).
- Created Reports by using BCS, SharePoint Designer2010 and data sources through SQL Database and Table views.
- Added Users to a Site using Active Directory.
- Created a Visual Web Parts need to display in the form of Reports from SQL database dynamically.
- Install the Third Party Tools and Servers