Software Developer: Experience in all phases of software development life cycle.
Business Analyst: Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats. Dual citizen of the United States and Republic of Ireland
Technical Skills & Areas of PROFICIENCY
Incident Management, Systems Administration, Application / SQL Development, SharePoint, Business Analyst
- SharePoint Developer / Administrator
- .NET C# Developer
- Blend SketchFlow
- VMware Cloud Management
- Unix AIX, SUN, HPUX
- Windows Server 2000, 2008 R2, 2012, Active Directory, DNS
- MS-SQL 2000 – 2012
Network Security / Intrusion Detection:
- Cisco Security Agent, NetForensics, ISS Real Secure
- Cisco PIX Firewall Management)
- Veritas Volume Management, Solstice DiskSuite, AIX/HPUX Volume Management)
- EMC Storage Management
SharePoint / .NET Developer / Business Analyst
- SharePoint 2010 / 2013
- Visual Studio / C#
- SQL Database Table / Schema Design
- Manage VMWare Virtual Server farm for development environment
- Capture business requirements by working directly with the application owners
- Develop application wireframes, proof of concept, and UI design with MS SketchFlow based on business needs
- Drive application, infrastructure & site teams to resolve incidents in the manufacturing space. Prepare incident summaries for the Problem Management team to determine root cause analysis
- SharePoint Design – Design and manage the SharePoint site for the Global Command & Control Center
- Application Enhancements – Design & Implement application enhancements in PHP, Java Script, SQL and HTML code
- Application Design – Design & Implement the Enterprise Incident Tracking System
Systems Administrator -
- Support of Windows servers for PM&C (Production Monitoring & Control), PPS-C (Production pull System & Components), EMS and UDC
- Support of Windows and HPUX Unix servers
- Install patches, security updates and other packages to servers as requested
- Monitor QC&A application & Database servers for performance issues
- Daily Administrative Tasks include – Monitor system resources, review system log files, troubleshoot errors, recommend corrective actions.
- Coordination of data moves / migrations.
- Assisted client in forecasting their current and future storage needs.
- Review & sign off on Servers under Promote to Production (P2P) for compliance and readiness
- DASD (Direct Access Storage Device) – Create, Expand and layout file systems on IBM AIX, SUN Veritas, SUN DiskSuite and SGI servers, HP-UIX. Coordinated change control windows with customers, application and server primary contacts for high risk changes to file system structure.
- Configure LUNs added by the SAN storage team to servers
- Re-layout file systems to gain better storage efficiency
- UNIX Administrator - Support of approximately 1,400 in-scope Unix Servers running on Solaris, AIX and HPUX.
- Database Support (Sybase) – React to automated tickets to insure that database instances remain functional and connectable
- C.A.T.S. – Insure the stability of the Corporate time tracking application
- WebSphere 4 & 5 – Stop / Start processes as needed, insure that the web servers remain functional and connectable
- HACMP Cluster support – Unix admin support of cluster
- HPOV (HP Open View) – Configure, stop / start and react to HPOV server alerts
- Application Install – Install and configure applications as requested by customers
- DASD (Direct Access Storage Device) – Create, Expand and layout file systems on IBM AIX, SUN Veritas, SUN DiskSuite and SGI servers. Coordinate change control windows with customers, application and server primary contacts for high risk changes to file system structure. Configure LUNS that are added by the SAN team to be used on servers
- Security – Configure Sudo access for customers based on change control requests
- Application Design / Tech Delivery Lead
- TESTS (Testing Enterprise Service Tracking System) – Designer / Tech Delivery Lead. PHP based application with SQL backend in a clustered environment
- Application Testing / Support / Monitoring
- Tivoli – Install monitors on TMR, distribution of monitors / file updates to endpoints, endpoint install / trouble shooting. General TMR management
- NetView - Install and monitor the status of network devices / servers via SNMP
- MasterCell – Monitor events from Tivoli monitors on endpoints
- Cisco Works 2000 – Install / monitor Cisco routers, firewalls, VoIP gateways via SNMP
- Network Security
- NetForensics 2.3 & 3.1 – Install / Configure application to monitor IDS events delivered via CSA (Cisco Security Agent). Configure Database, Master & Engine servers. Configure and manage SIM (Security Information Management)
- CSA (Cisco Security Agent) – Install / Configure the Cisco Security Agent Console, monitor events from agents.
- Veritas NetBackup – Create, monitor and run file backup and restore policies for Windows & UNIX file systems. Configure and support NDMP connections on multi drive tape libraries.
- Veritas Backup Exec Create, monitor and run file backup and restore policies for Windows & UNIX file systems.
- Windows 2000 Clusters – Install, configure and manage windows 2000 clustered servers.
- Hardware – Large Varity of Sun, HP, and Dell equipment including Power Vault tape libraries
- Unix Administrator
- Supported computer aided design (CAD) workstations in the General Motors engineering space. Support of end users via phone and remote login to UNIX workstations. Support of Sun, SGI, and HP workstations
- Created diagnostic scripts in Pearl & KSH
- Managed team website & Knowledge Base to insure process compliance
- Created web based “On the job training system” for new hire employees
- Review cases for quality and accuracy