Summary of Qualifications
- 9+ years of intensive professional experience in all phases of the software development life cycle using Microsoft technologies including C#, ASP.NET, SQL and demonstrated strong skill in requirement gathering, systems analysis and design, development, testing, support and documentation.
- 7+ years Internet/Intranet SharePoint customization and development experience, including Web Parts, Workflows, Event Receivers, site branding, BCS/BDC, and InfoPath for government and commercial clients.
- Hands-on experience in BI tools including SSRS, Excel Services; expertise in dashboard, score card, KPI and reports design and implementation
- Prepared various documents including business and functional requirements, design documents, test case, and user manual documents.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication (both oral and written); led team, provided technical guidance and mentored junior developers.
- Programming languages: C#, ASP.NET
- Development components: Web Service, WCF, WF, and Telerik Controls
- Web Server: IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0
- SharePoint: SharePoint Server 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, SharePoint Designer 2010/2007, InfoPath 2010/2007, Nintex
- Database/Data Access/Reports: MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 11g, ADO.NET, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- XML Technologies: Xml, CAML
- Development Environment: VS.NET 2005/2008/2010
- Methodology: Agile Software Development, Water-fall
- Extensively worked on requirements gathering, design, coding/implementation and deployment
- Wrote CSS styles to brand SharePoint portal and customize master page.
- Lead team in Information Architecture restructuring SharePoint 2013 sites and permissions;
- Designed, developed, tested, and deployed multiple event receivers, and web parts.
- Developed VSTA (C#) code to enhance out of the box InfoPath functionalities
- Created reusable SharePoint contents including Content Types, site and list templates.
Sr. SharePoint Lead Developer
- Designed and developed interactive web parts using client side object model and jQuery, customized master page and navigation.
- Met with clients gathered requirements, created dashboards and SQL SSRS reports, and published to SharePoint portal.
- Created Mega menu to enhance SharePoint navigation;
- Created master page and page layouts;
- Met with clients to gather business and functional requirements, made mockup demo.
- Designed and implemented workflow and InfoPath solutions and produced design documentation
- Involved in information architecture proposal and SharePoint migration to 2010.
- Involved in technical aspect of bid-proposal documentation; resource requirement and make-up.
- Effectively lead team, mentored junior developers and provided technical guidance.
Sr. Lead SharePoint Developer/Architect
- Involved in SharePoint migration from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint Server 2010.
- Created custom workflow; redesigned SharePoint site.
- Created SSRS report and published to SharePoint.
- Created Web parts using both Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer.
- Gathered requirements, designed mockup and used PerformancePoint 2010 to created KPI, Score Cards, dashboard and reports to help follow up Project Status.
- Prepared design, user manual and test documents
- Effectively lead SharePoint team, provided guidance as to how to implement Excel Services in Project Server 2010
- Created Document set to allow easy management of documents.
- Interacted with users to gather requirements, demo designs, and made presentations about SharePoint 2010 new features.
- Studied and restructured the existing site hierarchy and implemented site navigation (Master Page).
- Assisted subordinate developers fixing SharePoint 2010 migration issues.
- Used PowerShell to deploy solutions, maintained and restored site backup
Tools used: SharePoint 2010, Visual Studio 2010 (C#), SharePoint Designer 2010, JQuery, CSS, Project Server 2010, MS Excel 2010, Visio 2010, InfoPath 2010, SQL 2008 R2.
SharePoint Developer / Consultant
- Used jQuery to create interactive UI.
- Created Mockup and demonstrated UI designs to clients
- Used MVP design patterns and priciples to create web part, implemented best practices and efficient queries
- Implemented Excel Services, Access Services in SharePoint 2010 environment
- Designed and implemented various InfoPath forms.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Met with clients and reviewed documents to gather information; analyzed system specifications and determined software requirements; learned existing back office PHP tool.
- Used design patterns and principles to design scalable n-tier architecture.
- Designed and created Oracle Database, Stored Procedures, views, and triggers using SQL Developer;
- Demo projects and deployed solutions.
Tools used: SharePoint 2010, Visual Studio 2010 (C#), SharePoint Designer 2010, JQuery, CSS, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer 3.0.04, Telerik Controls, CodeLobster (PHP Editor), Inkscape designer, VSS 2005.
- Gathered requirement and customized SPD workflows, master page, navigation for site collections; designed, created, and debugged content types;
- Designed, developed, and deployed serial and state machine workflows in SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Created various OOTB web parts including Data View Web part, List View Web part and Custom Web parts.
- Developed and implemented SharePoint 2010 Calendar and applied item level permission on lists.
- Involved in Testing, Validating, Enhancing & Deploying Custom Web Parts.
- Used SSRS to generate and enhance view of reports, and dashboards
- Designed and developed InfoPath forms, integrated with SharePoint 2007 and 2010;
- Created SQL Server 2008 SSAS cubes using BIDS; developed and delivered dynamic reporting solutions using SQL Server 2008 SSRS in SharePoint 2010.
- Used BCS tools to incorporate external data using SQL and WCF connections.
- Effectively led SharePoint team managing task assignments and reporting, and providing technical assistance.
- Involved in full life cycle development and customization of SharePoint Applications in the effort of automating client business process, document management, and publishing contents.
- Designed, customized and developed complete branding of site master pages, page layouts, and navigation; designed site hierarchies; configured custom sites including meeting management, document collaboration, blog, search, company record, and team sites; designed and developed browser–based, rich clients, and reusable content templates for web content management.
- Developed Multi dimensional Objects (Cubes, Dimensions) using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Designed and developed SSIS Packages to extract data from various data sources including Access
- database, Excel spreadsheet and flat files into SQL server 2005 for further Data Analysis and Reporting by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, merge and union.
- Built the SSRS environment for both Dev and test servers based on the individual client needs.
- Created Datasets in T-SQL, stored procedures for SSRS.
- Created Reports in SSRS with different type of properties like Chart controls, filters, Interactive sorting, SQL parameters etc.
- Created Dashboards in SSRS 2008.
- Analyzed requirements, designed, developed, deployed and documented software components; Wrote design documents and user documentation; participated in designing, coding and testing the three layers of the applications; Developed GUI and wrote code using CSS and MS Visual Studio 2005; implemented research feature that allows users to search products by selecting search criteria; periodic automatic refresh of browsers to reveal changes in inventory level.
- Involved in physical and logical database designs and developed the data access layer using ADO.NET; Designed and created stored procedures, triggers and views; researched coding and database concerns to resolve non-functional application issues.
- Mentored and trained personnel on procedures regarding systems and troubleshooting; led development teams and Participated in unit testing and integration testing.