- Over Seven years of extensive experience in the Information Technology industry.
- Five plus years of experience working in roles such as a SharePoint SME, Analyst, Developer, and Administrator in distributed industry sectors and verticals.
- Experience with complete application development life cycle which has included requirements gathering, analysis, conceptual design, configuration, coding, development, testing, deployment, etc.
- In depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle with strong technical skills in frameworks like SharePoint 2013/2010, MOSS2007, WSS 3.0,IIS 6 and 7, AJAX , .NET Framework and languages like C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Team player with leadership qualities, strong communication, analytical, logical problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire and aptitude to analyze and understand business logics, with the intent of translating them into software applications.
- Proven client communication, documentation, writing, code management and presentation skills
SharePoint: SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), Installation, Configuration, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, Site Template Customization, Site Definition Customization, Content Management, Publishing, Collaboration, Custom Web Parts, Workflows, Search, Branding and creating Master Pages, Content Types.
Programming: ASP.NET, .NET, XML, HTML, CSS, .Net Framework 3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, WCF, WPF.
Database: SQL, MS SQL Server 2005 / 2008/2010 , Oracle.
Applications: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 / 2008, MS InfoPath 2003/2007/2010.
Workflows: Confidential -Sharevis workflows.
Platforms: Windows Server 2008/7/XP/2003/
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual SourceSafe, SVN
Myers Industries Intranet portal enhancement project (SharePoint – Confidential )
Lead SharePoint Developer
- Understanding of implemented SharePoint applications to fix broken links/parts and put them back to functioning.
- Developed SharePoint web parts using JQuery to work with Confidential workflows in Code Of Ethics application as absence of it was effecting the organization.
- Developed console application in C# to run via windows task scheduler jobs.
- Worked with the infrastructure team to optimize current architecture of the SharePoint 2010. Enhanced performance of the site and List/Library operations.
- Created Custom Event Handler by using SharePoint Event Receivers for performing different tasks and implement monitoring.
- Designed and implemented automated process that relied on InfoPath Forms Services and SharePoint designer workflows to automate the Personal Access Request system.
- Done detailed documentation while reverse engineering the applications.
- Created new Confidential Workflows and InfoPath forms for Myers Intranet portal.
- Provide assistance in maintaining and managing SharePoint applications. This includes, but is not limited to, trouble-shooting and fielding trouble calls concerning SharePoint.
Consumers Energy (CE) portal support and enhancement project Confidential
SharePoint Lead & Technical Analyst
- Gathering business requirements for the enhancements to implement on the portal along with other applications utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Worked with the infrastructure team to Design, Document and implement the SharePoint 2010 infrastructure.
- Worked on creating Master Pages and Page layouts, and customize them using SharePoint Designer 2010, Visual Studio 2010 and CSS scripting language.
- Designed and documented standards for the deployment process.
- Developed custom web parts using ASP.NET, C# and SharePoint API and integrated them with SharePoint.
- Created event handlers for InfoPath forms by using xsd.exe utility, queried REST Web services in the form and created connected web parts.
- Created custom web services using WCF in the SharePoint environment that would allow SharePoint to interact with other third party web.
- Provided recommendations and instructions for connecting Microsoft Test Manager to Team Foundation Server through Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Team Foundation Server support in providing enterprise guidance for source structure, builds, topology, project migration, queries, reports, and security.
- Documented the understanding of the application.
- Designing and implementing a number of custom web parts utilizing Visual Studio 2010 to extend the out of the box functionality.
- Created a reusable workflow using SharePoint Designer 2010 for an approval process and then published it to another site using a WSP.
- Built custom Visual Web Parts with AJAX to enable partial updating in order to create tasks in the task list.
- Designed and published new InfoPath 2010 browser enabled forms as Content Types by deploying them to the Central Administration Forms repository.
- Provide assistance in maintaining and managing internal and external SharePoint applications. This includes, but is not limited to, trouble-shooting and fielding trouble calls concerning SharePoint.
- Mentoring and transferring knowledge to internal resources.
- Provided 24X7 Production System Support and End User Support
Oak Brook, IL
SharePoint Developer and Technical Lead
- Designed and developed the migration solution in SharePoint 2010 from their in-house content management tool.
- Provide full life-cycle support for the development of SharePoint applications in MOSS 2010.
- Built and deployed SharePoint 2010 solutions in MSO environment
- Managed SharePoint site content
- Developed event hander to automatically rollup stored Area of world and sites content information to a portal level summary.
- Designed custom calendar list for intranet time off calendar application.
- Rolled out TFS build and deploy with continuous integration for development, staging and production environments
- Designed workflows and event handler that sends out an email to managers and approvers upon submission of leave request from an employee.
- Designed SharePoint designer workflows to send monthly and quarterly scorecard to the specified department.
- Defined and implement configuration standards for Metadata Taxonomy as a part of migration to SharePoint 2010 from their in-house content management tool.
- Design/ Develop, Master Page and layout, etc.
- Interface directly with customers to provide assistance and resolve problems.
- Developed, installed and activated Features, developed custom features and implemented Event Handlers for feature events.
- Responsible for System documentation and standard operating procedures
- Provide training SharePoint end users
- Created and updated training materials
North Wales, PA
SharePoint Developer & Technical Analyst
- Involved in System Requirements Specification, Designing, Developing, Unit testing, Test Planning, Execution and Deployment.
- Involved in the migration of Vaccines site from Java to MOSS 2007 and then to SharePoint 2010.
- Involved in renaming of sites, backup and restore of sites using stsadm and smigrate tools.
- Developed complex Workflows in SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
- Performed Requirements Gathering and Definition tasks, designed the structure of the existing Java site in SharePoint.
- Developed the web service calling JQuery web parts to render the content across various vaccines pages.
- Changed the default SharePoint site layout, Master Page, and Banner Images to match and suite client's corporate branding.
- Analyzed the business user functional requirements and created the necessary Custom Lists, Document Libraries, Site Columns, Site Content Types, etc.
- Designed and deployed a custom SharePoint Feature to deploy the custom lists, libraries and content types as a feature.
- Implemented the Content Deployment mechanism from QA to Staging and then to Production using SharePoint CD jobs and paths.
- Created custom Web Parts using C#.Net and with Share Point Designer wherever necessary.
- Configured Enterprise Search in MOSS 2007.
- Deployment of solution from Staging to Production Servers.
- Created Master pages and page layouts for the same look and feel of the sites.
- Implemented SharePoint variation for same site in different countries.
- Configured out of the box web parts that suited user needs and developed custom ones
- Participated in Demonstration of SharePoint implementation to Business Stake Holders and CIO.
- Participated in a project to obtain information from MS Project by consuming its exposed Web services and using C# for the server side and the embedded VBA code to send the required information from MS Project to a custom developed receiving class in C#.
- Once the new hardware was acquired, designed a migration plan from an existing small implementation of MOSS 2007 to SharePoint Server.
- Configured out of the box web parts that suited user needs and developed custom ones.
- Created custom site definitions, list definitions, content types and custom actions as solution packages.
- Used SharePoint Designer to create custom DataView Web parts with advanced filters and predefined grouping.
- Developed custom user controls providing options to user for adding document properties and metadata
- Created custom list for Silo, DB entity and supplier
- Microsoft Office and extensive XML
- Utilized SharePoint ECM
- Configured and Administered SharePoint site
- Created user control for uploading files on to the server
- Designed forms and pages for SOW tool
- Implemented business rules on the forms
- Data view web part is used to show the consolidated of SOW for user.
- Capture all the PD and SOW documents by the employees in MOSS 2007.
- WSPBuilder tool is used for creating the solution for DB environment
- Used AJAX in user controls.
SharePoint & .Net Developer
- Created SQL scheduled jobs for automated backups of SharePoint portal sites and corresponding content databases, along with restoration manuals as a part of the disaster recovery plan.
- Created, configured and maintained email-enabled Document libraries, Form libraries and custom Views.
- Utilizing the SharePoint Object Model and .Net framework to create features that will create and export custom reports as excel workbooks.
- Developed custom Login page, User information page, Projects information page etc utilizing C#.NET, ASP.NET, User Controls, etc.
- Utilize Scrum agile software development.
- Created role based web parts for various users based on portfolio they are holding in the company and responsibilities.
- Develop and implement .NET applications to support custom database requirements for the Project program.
- .Net 2003/2005 web and windows application
- Develop custom C#.NET and ASP.NET applications
- Developed Roster and Mass Outage forms utilizing C#.NET, ASP.NET, User Controls, etc.
- .Net 2005 used with Oracle 10g
- Crystal Reports implemented