- More than 4 years of System Administration experience including installation, administration, and maintenance of MOSS 2007 and SP 2010.
- Experienced in designing and implementing SharePoint Architecture and managing site collections and sub-site hierarchies.
- Experienced in planning, deploying and configuring SharePoint server 2013, SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007.
- Reviewed requirements and integrated SiteCore sites with SharePoint and systems.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Web Parts, Web Part Pages, Workflows, Content Types and various custom Document Libraries and Lists using SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
- Strong database design and development experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Extensive knowledge of the features in the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 - User Profile Service, Excel Services, Business Data Catalogue, SharePoint Search, SharePoint Fast Search, Master Pages, Audience Targeting, and features.
- Designing workflows to automate the process using JSOM model.
- Expertise in creating of Active Directory and Network Fundamentals, Protocols such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy.
- Experienced in moving content Database from old to New SQL Server.
- Extensively worked on Shared Services Function such as Managed Properties, Content Sources, and Crawling.
- Extensively worked on Power Shell to provide full access to applicable application programming interfaces (APIs), along with the ability to unlock the capability to interact directly with SP2010.
- Team player with good communication, writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Constantly upgrading and learning new skills and technologies through online training , seminars, etc.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2000/2003/2008 , Mainframe Z/OS
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007/2010, MS SharePoint, Portal Server 2003, SiteCore CMS, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access, ODBC,DB2
Programming Languages: VB.NET, C#, C, C++, Java, ASP.NET 3.5,ADO.NET
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 9/10, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
Tools and IDEs: Visual studio 2005/2008, Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007/2010,Microsoft FrontPage 2002/2003, SSRS( SQL Server Reporting Services), SiteCore CMS
Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0, SQL Server 2008
Other: Photoshop, Flash, MS Office, MS Project, MS Net Meeting, MS Outlook, LDAP
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
SharePoint Administrator in an in-house project of Teldata where I am providing technical support to their SharePoint Farm by maintaining SharePoint and Database servers, providing solution to optimize the farm and implementing protocol that will optimize the storing of data and information.
- Providing technical support on activities such as creating sites, user training and data restoration.
- Creating Workflows to fulfill the business process and stabilizing the environment using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Monitoring overall SharePoint usage reporting.
- Establishing best practices in deploying custom SharePoint features.
- Configuring Search and FAST Search on farm to optimize the performance of Farm.
- Carrying out regular operational checks for all key systems.
- Designing and developing solutions that will address discrepancies in the designs.
- Customization with JQuery and SharePoint Search.
- Monitoring and providing support to farm using powershell.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 , Microsoft office SharePoint Designer 2010, Visual Studio.NET 2008, , IIS 7.0, Windows 2008, InfoPath, SQL Server 2008
Employer: Infosys Ltd
Client: Confidential, Milwaukee
SharePoint Administrator to support the migration of Harley-Davidson two Data Centers (IDC and JDC) from MOSS 2007 in IDC to SharePoint Server 2010 in JDC. I Integrated the SiteCore external sites with SharePoint System and setup the new farm in JDC.
- Involved in the Administration of MOSS 2007 and SP 2010 Farms.
- Migrated the existing MOSS2007 SharePoint sites into SP 2010 Farm.
- Deployed web solutions in SharePoint 2010.
- Developed, coded and reviewed SiteCore CMS web programs.
- Conducted routine operation and maintenance and debug errors and restore functionality of applications (SiteCore sites).
- Involved in backup, restore and moving Content DB from old to new SQL Database Server.
- Responded to issues in the servers and work with clients, other service managers, and external services.
- Extensively worked with Central Administration portion to perform server reports, manage errors, logging, web applications, site collections and optimizations.
- Worked on tasks including defining crawl rules, metadata property creation and mapping for custom column search. Created custom search scope.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010,Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft office SharePoint Designer 2010, Visual Studio.NET 2008, , IIS 7.0, Sitecore, Windows 2008, Web Services, Visual Source Safe 6.0, CAML, XML, InfoPath, SQL Server 2008.
Client: Confidential, Washington
SharePoint Administrator to develop the SharePoint Content Management System for the Confidential (MMC). I supported the site collections and content database. I configured search and fast search scopes to ensure better performance of the site collection developed custom web parts, portals, and public internet sites built on the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Set up and configured SharePoint Services on Servers, maintenance of Web Front End Servers, Indexing Servers and some aspects of maintaining Database Servers and Windows Servers.
- Created and maintained Sites and Site Collections, as well as all associated databases and services, such as Shared Services Provider and Extended Authentication Providers if needed.
- Configured Search and FAST Search Scopes and Excel Services in SSP.
- Maintained Content Management, Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Worked on scripting using powershell .
- Maintained Document Management using features such as Security, and Versioning.
- Worked on Active Directory for creating groups and users, and integrated them into SP.
- Implemented Backup and Disaster Recovery Strategies.
- Worked on database programming using Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Triggers.
- Worked on Web Parts, Custom List, Document Libraries And Picture Libraries Using SharePoint Object Model.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010, Windows Server 2008, InfoPath 2007, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft IIS 5.0, Microsoft office Excel 2007, Active Directory.
Web Developer to design and develop the Message Board application for an employee of the organization to send messages to all other employees. The application allows to send private messages to a list of selected resources. The board has been divided into categories and subcategories. Under subcategories resources will drop in their queries and get anonymous replies from any resource that is willing to help. Resources can also attach documents along with their responses. It also served the purpose of contact diary where you can save the contact details. User can also raise events that will keep the resources connected. This system maintains yearly statistical data and provides various graphical reports. It also had an option of scrapbook and uploading of pictures.
- Involved in requirement Gathering from the end user of the application.
- Involved in reviewing the designing and developing the database using SQL Server 2000 that includes creating tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Prepared documentation including user interface, functional flow and data flow.
- Created Web Forms, integrating Data layer.
- Conducted Unit testing using NUNIT.
- Conducted System Integration testing and move it to development server to get the business user approval.
- Deployed the application to production environment after having completing successful testing.
- Maintained the source in Visual Source Safe.
Environment: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2000, VISUAL STUDIO.NET, IIS 5.0, Microsoft Windows XP/2000.