- A Technical Operations Analyst possessing 5 years of customer facing experience supporting Information Technology and SharePoint based project initiatives.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of SharePoint 2007, 2010, and 2013, MS Office Suite, including .Net framework
- Vast experience providing SharePoint analysis, technical support and user training relating to SharePoint based initiatives and performing SharePoint migrations.
- Extensive experience with Office 365 for SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Experience in using Windows server operating system.
- Extensive SharePoint designer and InfoPath Designer related experience
- Proficiency with IIS and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with stsadm and PowerShell scripting.
- Developed SQL databases consisting of designing tables, writing stored procedures, creating views and functions.
- Experience in development in Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Hands on experience working with various .Net frameworks using C# and ASP.NET
Confidential Woburn, MA
- Lead a product named Confidential which supports migration of SharePoint 2003/2007 to SP 2010/SP2013. Also the lead point of contact for a copy/move product named Change Management.
- Extensive experience building custom SharePoint webparts using C# and ASP.net and changing the look and feel of the websites by creating custom Master pages, custom Page Layouts and by customizing other key SharePoint functionalities using CSS and XML.
- Proficiency with SharePoint customization features such as Service Applications and Web Service APIs.
- Analyzing business processes, pursuing business opportunities, triage project issues
- Providing technical guidance for solutions and best practices
- Served effectively as main point of contact for development team for clarifications of requirements
- Prepared and conducted requirements and designed review sessions with clients.
- Assist Development/Engineering in the analysis of bugs by isolating specific areas of code affected by the customer Issues and create patches/fixes.
- Act as liaison between Technical specialist, Engineering, QA and customer to reproduce the specific issues and test the possible fixes.
- Join Technical Specialists on customer calls as required for in - depth technical issues. Take ownership of more technical tickets
- Create documentation and knowledge bases for known issues, investigative techniques or workarounds for the other team members/ customers to follow.
- Provide training to the new hires on how to use and support the products along with enhancing their SharePoint knowledge.
- Hands on experience with SharePoint administration, SharePoint designer workflows and Nintex workflows.
- Developed an automation application in C# for the licensing data located in Windows Registry leading to the generation of an excel spreadsheet and automatically sending it as an email attachment on a monthly basis.
- Built a Crystal Report for emails that are processed through the ACD queue and group by the information based on use cases.
- Gathered functional Requirements and built SSRS reports using SQL Server Business Development Studio
- Customized the Office 365 SharePoint 2010 site for BJs using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Set up the Development environment in Office 365 for building the site using administration center.
- Gathered functional requirements and based on requirements came up with the Site Columns, Managed Meta Data and Content Type fields
- Based on specs, designed the site maps and wire frames using MS Visio 2010
- Based on wire frames developed the HTML pages along with CSS for the desired branding.
- Implemented Site Columns, Managed Metadata and content type fields using VS 2010
- Developed Master Page and page layouts using VS2010 and deployed them as Features.
- Implemented various Custom web parts and Event Receivers in C# and ASP.net based on the specifications.
- Applied third party Metro SharePoint 2010 theme on TA associates intranet website using the WSP provided by them and installing and activating the features using PowerShell scripts.
- Implemented a new Master Page in SharePoint Designer 2010 for Search making it look identical to the Metro theme using CSS and XML.
- Analyzed project in every retrospective meeting and planned the goals for the next sprint of project using agile methodology
- Created InfoPath Forms using InfoPath Designer 2010 for the creation of Travel Expense list library
- Used Content types in SharePoint 2010 as the basis for receipts creation and attached the receipts to the InfoPath form
- Implemented approval and denial requirements using Application workflows - part of SharePoint Designer 2010
- Developed task scheduler program to run every night to send email to internal departments based on the information pull from database using .Net framework 3.5 and C#.
- Designed and implemented an Account & Order management system using ASP.NET 2.0 as front-end, C# as programming language and MS SQL Server 2005 as database.