- Over 7+ years of IT experience in Microsoft Technologies like SharePoint and .NET Framework.
- Proficient at building SharePoint solutions using SharePoint Server 2010/2013, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS 2007), SharePoint Portal Server 2003, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, InfoPath 2007/2010, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0).
- Strong experience in developing Sites, Site Definitions, Site Columns, Lists, Lists views, List Definitions, Site templates, Wiki Sites, Team Sites.
- Worked in different areas including Collaboration, Document Management, Portal and Web Content Management.
- Experience in integrating SharePoint with External Applications like InfoPath, MS Outlook, MS Exchange Server, Workflows and Active Directory.
- Extensive experience in implementing and configuring all Service Applications like BDC/BCS, Excel Services, Access Services, Visio Services, Performance Point Service, Managed Metadata Service, User Profile Service and Secure Store Service.
- Experience in Power Shell, Back up and Restoration of SharePoint lists and portal sites, LINQ to Sharepoint , Master Page Customization and CAML Query Builder.
- Experience in customizing SharePoint Sites, SharePoint Lists, Features, Workflows, and Document Libraries using SharePoint Object Model programming.
- Well experienced in using SQL Server 2000/05/08, T-SQL, Oracle 8.0/9i/10g, MS Access and experience in designing tables, database schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Normalization of Database Schema.
- Experience in working with ADO.NET objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter and Data Reader. Experience in Reporting tools such as Crystal reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
SHAREPOINT TECHNOLOGY: SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), Windows SharePoint services 3.0(WSS 3.0), Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003 (SPS 2003), MS SharePoint Designer 2007/10,SharePoint Foundation 2010, MS InfoPath 2003/2007
MOSS TOOLS: WSP Builder, CAML Query Builder
DATABASES: Microsoft SQL server 2000/2005/2008 , MS Access, ORACLE 8.0/9i/10g
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Window Server 2003/2008, Windows 95/98/NT/2000, Vista, Windows 7,MS DOS,UNIX
WEB DESIGN: SharePoint Designer 2007/10, Dream weaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Visual Interdev 6.0, Visual Studio .NET 2003, Visual Studio 2005/08/10/12 , ASP.NET,CSS,ADO.NET,AJAX
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: Visual Studio.NET 2003, Visual Studio 2005/08/10/12 , SharePoint Designer 2007/10
VERSION CONTROL: Microsoft Visio, Visual Source Safe
WEB SERVERS: Internet Information Server (IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0)
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Role: SharePoint Developer
- Developed application components in an Agile environment utilizing a development approach where product increments will be delivering at the end of each Sprint in collaboration with other members of the product development team.
- Developed complex custom forms using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Extensively used SPServices for calling SharePoint Web Services.
- Implemented custom web parts and deployed as Features to the site using C#.Net and SharePoint Object Model to integrate content management into Portal Sites.
- Successful Deployment of solutions in staging and production environment and also supported in fixing the production environment issues.
- Used Share Point Designer for customizing Master Pages for Branding requirement.
- Created Sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List Views to collaborate users.
- Developed Event receivers for custom list items and Feature receivers in Visual Studio 2010.
- Using SharePoint Designer 2010, created end to end solutions on top of SharePoint using functionality such as the Data View web part, Workflow designer, manipulating web part zones, creating page layouts, using the built in reports.
- Developed CAML queries for populating page controls which include dropdown, list boxes etc.
- Performed testing and created documentation for various components developed.
- Created InfoPath 2010 forms and published it in to Share Point Forms Library
- Created custom forms using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Created custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Worked extensively with SP2013 out of the box functionality which includes creating of Apps for content management.
- Use to administrate security and permissions in SharePoint 2013
- Monitoring security for site collections of web application.
- As a SharePoint admin, performed Backup and Restore of Content Databases from Production to Dev.
- As a admin used to monitor different SharePoint services including Search service, Excel Services
- Created External content types using SharePoint designer with Business Connectivity Services
- Performed troubleshooting for SharePoint search crawl issues and implemented solutions.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010/ 2013, SharePoint Designer 2010/ 2013, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, InfoPath 2010, .NET Framework 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Microsoft Office 2010, Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2010/2012, Visio.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Role: SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of entire portal.
- Involved in Installation and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 along with Office 2007 on the server farm. Successfully configured the server to meet the business need.
- Created Sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List Views to collaborate users.
- Used SharePoint Designer 2010 for various tasks such as customizing master pages and creating sequential workflows.
- Developed Master Page and implement the same template throughout the application. Applied the SharePoint styles to the Web Parts using the SharePoint style classes so that the web parts will have the same look and feel as of the web part page they are deployed into.
- Engineered C# application using MOSS APIs to migrated documents and meta-data. Effort consisted of programmatically creating document libraries for each of the clients customers, and custom content types for each converted document type and its metadata.
- Designed and developed user controls in ASP.NET 3.5, C# and rendered them to the web parts by performing necessary configuration in IIS and SharePoint central administration.
- Create and deploy data-driven Web Parts. Developed custom Web Parts using C# and also worked on Web Part Connections to pass the data between independent web parts.
- Customized the web parts by developing Web Part Tool Parts to dynamically manipulate the properties of the web part.
- Configured My Site for each user to show their profile and personalized page.
- Configured Shared Service Provider for Search, Audiences and User Profile management.
- Created Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Created KPI lists according to business requirement and published into report center.
- Contributed to the design of business intelligence application solutions including database design, report design and dashboard, KPI and analytics integration
- Assign Roles and Permissions to users for certain sites, lists and list items.
- Created new SharePoint web parts in Visual Studio 2010 using C# programming language and deployed them to web part pages.
- Created SharePoint Web Parts and deployed SSRS reports to the SharePoint Web Parts
- Created SSIS Packages to import and export data from various sever to SQL server.
- Worked with TSQL, Stored Procedure, Triggers using PL /SQL that can be accessed via ADO.NET calls. In the system every database task is done by stored procedure only.
- Experience on Business Data Catalog (BDC) to integrate business data from back-end server applications to Office SharePoint Server 2010.
- Designed different forms with the help of MS InfoPath 2010/2007.
- Created InfoPath forms using InfoPath in SharePoint sub sites for collecting user information and customized look and feel of InfoPath forms and stored the data in lists.
- Designed and implemented dashboard functionality using Excel services by specifying trusted locations.
- Developed custom CSS and branding the web parts using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Involved in creating Business process related workflows, Marketing department workflows, Human Resource department, Logistic department, Production department, financial department and R&D Department work flows using Nintex workflow 2010.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server(MOSS) 2010/2007, Windows SharePoint Services(WSS) 3.0, SharePoint Designer 2010/2007,Visual Studio.NET 2008, C# .Net, ASP.NET 3.5
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Role: Share point developer
- Requirement Discussion and Designing, Effort Estimation, Creating Development Plan, Tracking and Defect
- Prevention, Writing Software Requirement Specifications and Test Plans/Cases.
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint Farm Servers including Web Application, Site Collections Shared Services, Emails, Search, Form Services, User Profile, BDC.
- Developed web parts and used Share Point web services and Object Model.
- Created smart parts and accessed external web services to retrieve and display data from external database.
- Designed and implemented custom content types and site columns for capturing metadata, written library event handlers to populate metadata values automatically based on the user, document library and content type etc.
- Integrated the Arc Global Objects suing SharePoint and expression blend.
- Designing and Developing InfoPath Form Templates for various roles using web services, custom list and SQL Server DB.
- Involved Publishing InfoPath forms in Forms Library. Consuming InfoPath template forms in Custom Web Parts.
- Provided navigation links between sub sites and team site and worked with Document Management, Content Management.
- Created meeting workspace in Team site for sharing information of meetings
- Designed and implemented custom SharePoint Web Parts for displaying Quote Package details from List based on the logged-in user using SharePoint Object model.
- Used power shell scripts to retrieve the data from the registry.
- Installed Oracle Data Provider .NET to connect to oracle databases using Business Data Catalog.
- Successfully rolled-out new sites and customization into production environment.
- Involved in troubleshooting issues related to web applications, site collections and server configurations, IIS, Active Directory services etc.
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET, Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003, MOSS 2007, WSS, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, .NET Framework 3.5, ASP .NET 2.0, InfoPath 2007, IIS 7.0, VMware Workstation.
Confidential, Plymouth Meeting, PA
Role: SharePoint\.Net Developer
- Gathered and Analyzed requirements from business users and prepared documentation
- Created views for various document libraries and Lists.
- Configured the owners, Members, Visitors Permissions in Moss 2007.
- Developed and deployed the custom web parts using Visual studio 2005.
- Created Sorting, Grouping and Filtering actions for the list and library items while creating the views.
- Actively participated in requirement gathering and analysis of Lotus notes migration to SharePoint 2007 task.
- Designed the Architecture for implementing workflows
- Developed and deployed custom workflow using the SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Created server side InfoPath forms using Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 and deployed into MOSS 2007.
- Performed backup and restoring operations using Central administration as well as command prompt using stsadm command.
- Generated reports using SQL server 2005 reporting services and posted them in SharePoint site using Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers in SQL Server for performing custom actions with data.
Responsibilities: (.Net Part)
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer .
- Developed the Web forms using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML, Java script.
- Developed services like WCF and Web Services for calculation and coverage.
- Used C#, data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI
- Designed database in SQL Server including relations, tables and views. Also used DTS/SSIS for maintenance purposes.
- Implement Role Based security with Form Based Authentication .
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures , Triggers , Backup and Restore Database, Define roles, Create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Implemented the Data Access application block for interacting with Database.
- Developed a Windows application using WPF and XAML code for internal usage.
- Decided all the Security Concern (IIS Security, Web application security and Database Security) needs to be taken during application development.
- Developed the web user controls and dynamic creations of web controls.
- Application design based on n-tier Architecture.
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Involved in unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.
Environment: Net 3.0/3.5, WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007, Info-Path Form Services, SharePoint Designer 2007, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server Reporting Services, AJAX, Office 2007, SQL Server 2005, HTML, XML, IIS, Windows 2003 server.
Role: .Net Developer
- Implemented the graphics-intensive Product Catalog using paged Data Grids, Data Bound Controls and Data Lists.
- Used Object Oriented design for coding using C++ and VB 6
- Implemented Cookies which stored Cart Information for use on next visit.
- Implemented Query Strings to pass information between the web pages.
- Implemented Shopping Cart and Orders Cart, Interaction between them.
- Built a Search Engine to Search for any given Keyword
- Designed the Database Tables and coded complex Stored Procedures using Cursors, loops Transactions etc. for the Data Layer.
- Involved in developing COM components using VB 6.0
- Administer the web server IIS 4.0.