- Almost 7 years of IT experience involving Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of windows and web-based applications.
- Experience in developing web application using VS (2005/2008/2010 ), .Net framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, Ajax and Custom Controls.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Administrating, Maintaining and Troubleshooting SP2010, MOSS 2007, SPS 2003, WSS 3.0/2.0 and Windows Server 2008/03.
- Experience in working on cloud hosted SharePoint environment, Office 365 D.
- Experience in working on Adobe PhotoShop, Dreamwaver for UI.
- Extensive experience in Developing and building Web Parts using SP designer 2007/2010 and Visual Studio.
- Extensive knowledge about hybrid migration from MOSS 2007 to SP 2010 as well as in-place upgrade procedure.
- Experience using Taxonomy feature in SP 2010 for Enterprise Metadata Management .
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Web Parts, Tool Parts, Web Part Pages, Content Types and various Document Libraries and Lists.
- Experience on integrating SharePoint with LOB application using BCS, SP Object Model and Web Services.
- Expertise in developing Web Services using SOAP , REST , WSDL and UDDI .
- Experience in Developing InfoPath, Excel Services, Sequential Workflows,and Navigation Control.
- Expertise in creating Document Libraries, Picture Libraries, User Profile Management, Announcements, Wiki’s, Blogs, Team Sites, Profile Page and RSS Feeds.
- Experience in using Microsoft SharePoint Server STSADM administration tool and Central Administration Panel.
- Experience on PowerShell commands and Sandbox Solutions deployment in SP 2010
- Excellent in Security, Office Integration, Advanced Document Management, Web Content Management, Enterprise Content Management and Shared Services.
- Worked on creating SSO, Web Controls and User Controls.
- Experience in using LINQ to SQL and ADO.NET to develop Data Access Layer.
- Experience with ASP.NET Security, including Forms Authentication using SQL and Active Directory providers.
- Worked on integrating KPI and Excel Report upon Dashboard pages.
- Experience in Creating Reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports .
- Comfortable working on several challenging projects simultaneously & complete tasks within deadlines.
SharePoint Technology: SP 2010,MOSS 2007,WSS3.0/2.0,SPDesigner2010/07, InfoPath 2010/07
MS.NET Technology: C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4 .0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , ADO.NET,LINQ, Web Services, WPF,WCF,
Programming Languages: C/C++,Java, PHP, AJAX, jQuery
Markup Languages: XML/XSD, XQuery, XPath, HTML,XHTML,DHTML
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2,MS Access, MYSQL
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2003
Versioning Tool: SVN,VSS
Other Tools: Adobe Flash, Flash Develop, Adobe Photoshop 7,CSS 3/4/5,Office 365D
Operating Systems: Win 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7,Linux
- Designed glossy buttons and linked them with different URLs for navigation, designed banner, logo and animation to UI and graphic design.
- Worked on Document Management, Manage Metadata Services, Content Types, Views, and Permissions as a Site Collection Administrator.
- Worked on Visual Web Parts and Connected Web Parts using Visual Studio.
- Created InfoPath form to populate courses and start dates from Calendar, used C# to filter dates based on courses and auto populate fields directly from Calendar using Cascading dropdowns.
- Created InfoPath to Collect Feedback, Attendance Roster, Daily Application Performance, Work Order Requests, Problem Management, and Risk Management and submitted to SharePoint List.
- Worked on web services to submit InfoPath data to SQL database using C# and received data using User Profile Services, XML Document.
- Created Workflow to trigger email whenever new course is registered, auto calculated hidden fields Reminder Workflow and closes the course when class is full using SharePoint Designer.
- Worked on Metrics and PivotTable, designed dynamic dashboards, scorecards and KPIs using VBA and Macros in excel 2010, generated reports and published to SharePoint sites using Excel Services.
- Designed and Implemented SP2010 server farm for collaboration and document management .
- Redesigned and deployed a new master page that would provide a consistent look and feel across the environment and enable the customer to continue to enhance and develop their intranet.
- Created custom views for each document library to ensure that pertinent information would be readily available.
- Developed a Ribbon User Interface to provide a seamless, familiar and responsive user experience across the entire office suite.
- Created the workflows for document review and approval, and added new Active Directory Domain Services groups to support various review and approval roles
- Implemented Managed Metadata capabilities to centrally define Taxonomies for its website content and created Content Type Hub .
- Developed InfoPath forms to streamline business processes and deployed InfoPath form as a SharePoint feature .
- Created an external list to show SQL Table using BCS, External Content Type feature of SPD2010.
- Developed a Client Object Model using .Net Managed Code to create a SharePoint solutions that run remotely from the SPS Farm.
- Used LINQ to SharePoint via the SPMetal Utility to create and add a Class to our Solution to act as wrapper to our Content Database.
- Designed Dashboard for Hospital systems integrating KPI detail reports , Scorecards , Excel Services Reports and Filters on Dashboard pages using PerformancePoint Dashboard Designer.
- Worked on PowerShell to provide administrator full access to applicable APIs .
- Involved in maintaining and managing system performance with sandbox solutions.
- Installed and configured MOSS 2007 in a small server farm environment.
- Branded the portal for employee by customizing the site definitions with Master pages, Page Layouts and Themes.
- Worked with Site definition, List definition, Site Template, Site Columns.
- Developed & integrated Custom web parts to show the list of created Sites and Sub Sites.
- Responsible for creating Users, User groups, assigning appropriate roles based on their position in company.
- Worked on Document Library and Picture Library.
- Configured Outlook 2007 with SharePoint Portal 2007 to synchronize SharePoint Library and Lists.
- Managed and Configured SSO.
- Developed a BI site, making use of Excel services, get the data from Backend database and display it in BI Dashboards and use of KPIs.
- Used BDC to build applications that allows users to interact with LOB data, which allows enterprise data to be exposed to web parts, InfoPath forms server, and search functions.
- Worked on inbuilt workflow and custom Workflow Development using WWF and WSS 3.0 workflow activities and SharePoint designer.
- Created a custom WCF service which will utilizes the SharePoint APIs rather than the OOB SharePoint web services.
- Developed InfoPath 2007 forms and integrated with SharePoint Form Libraries with custom content types.
- Performed Backup and restore activities for the portal sites using the STSADM utility.
- Developed Web parts (using C# .NET and ASP .NET) and worked on Web Part communication.
- Developed Features and Solution Packages for the deployment of custom solutions to MOSS environment.
Environment: MOSS 2007,Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008, WSS 3.0, SP Designer, SQL server 2005/2008, MS Office, MS Visio, InfoPath 2007.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Created a MOSS 2007 Sites featuring Outlook Calendar integration, SP team calendars, and SP Designer workflows.
- Branded the entire portal using Master Pages, CSS and HTML.
- Customized the site by creating Site Definition, Custom Site Template and also configured them to Template gallery.
- Designed and developed custom defined reports such as Discount Valuation, Discount Summary, Ageing, Item Group, and Employee division, region wise discount reports SSRS and deployed them on SharePoint Portal.
- Worked extensively on SharePoint Object Model to create ASPX pages and integrated it with new site definition of Meeting workspace.
- Extensively worked on InfoPath Forms to enable better communication and collaboration.
- Implemented Business data List Web Part using BDC to display the data from the database.
- Integrated Active Directory with SP Portal and also set the schedule for importing user.
- Created Sequential Workflow in Visual studio and integrated with InfoPath forms to control the flow of approvals, escalations, and resubmit requests.
- Enhanced the search capability provided by the SP using handy UI and enterprise content sources.
- Worked with CAML and Object Model to retrieve, manipulate and store the data in the custom lists.
- Extensively went through the WSS SDK for the implementation of Site definition, list definition, installation and configuration of the WSS/MOSS 2007.
- Created Dash Boards and KPI List using Report Center site to fetch data from the lists to show qualified employees for discount program.
- Involved in installing and configuring SharePoint portal server 2003 on Windows 2003 platform.
- Integrated the portal with Outlook 2003 to view SP list data in Outlook and to transfer Outlook data to SP site.
- Created administrator web parts in ASP.NET for administrative tasks like creating rules and configuring user profiles
- Used SharePoint API and ASP.NET to build custom Web Parts to implement additional business requirements from and within the SP site.
- Created custom site columns and content types based on WSS Content Type hierarchy and used them in list and document libraries.
- Created custom forms using InfoPath 2003 and published them to SharePoint Form Library.
- Implemented SharePoint role-based security using site groups to secure access to sites and lists.
- Created audiences and implemented alert and audience targeting features on the portal.
- Developed Wiki Sites, Blog Sites and RSS Feeds.
- Designed web pages using ASP.NET with C#/DHTML.
- Customized and Developed Public/Private Views for various sites.
- Customized the themes, templates using SharePoint Server 2003.
- Created batch files to backup portal site and site collection using Stsadm.exe and Spsbackup.exe tools.
- Developed custom site definition templates by defining the schema files like ONET.XML, SCHEMA.XML
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis and design phases of application.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET controls and C# as code behind.
- Designed CSS for styles on web page using Themes and skin files.
- Involved in writing various Java Scripts to add the additional functionality to the various controls on web pages.
- Developed a UI using ASP.NET.
- Designed a conceptual data model design using ER diagrams, logical database design and physical implementation of the database.
- Used Grid View Control and several Server Controls to display the Reports with data sorting capability.
- Developed custom VB.NET classes from XSD schemas to validate and serialize the XML based accumulator data from the web services.
- Used ADO.NET extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Designed and developed reports using crystal report.
- Responsible for migration of software from development server to production server.
- Involved in Database Design including implementation of Stored Procedures, triggers, views and tables.
- Developed UI components using ASP.NET and C#.
- Used ADO.NET to interact with SQL Server Database.
- Involved in building ASP.NET pages from already existing HTML pages.
- Use of Data grid control extensively for the data display purpose
- Used .NET Web Controls .
- Created User Control and reused them on various parts of websites.
- Validation Control and Java Script was used for Client side validation in the UI to reduce server side validation
- Crystal report was used to develop simple, joined, group by, and parameterized report