IT Solution Execution ~ IT Service Management ~ Process Improvements
Accomplished, seasoned IT Management Professional with proven success in designing, building, and executing successful projects to achieve the organizational mission. Consistently develops low - cost IT solutions, easily maintained with a quick time to market. Understands complex business processes and recommends innovative solutions to maximize client performance and project success. Multifaceted skill set and exceptional asset to any team.KEY COMPETENCIES
- Project Management SharePoint Administration Cross - functional Teamwork
- Team Leadership Training IT Application Management
- IT Service Management Customer Liaison ITIL Change Management
- Created customized tables within databases to populate tailored incident templates in trouble ticket applications for various departments, thus improving their ability to service customer requests/problems within their area.
- Created and updated several database stored procedures and SSIS package scheduling jobs, thus keeping data current for multiple applications.
- Over 200+ production deployments at a 98.5% success rate.
- SharePoint administrator, creating and maintaining several sites for IT and other operational departments throughout the company; trained and helped guide new users in administering their sites.
- Dramatically improved training documentation/knowledge base within SharePoint for all IT departments for more timely ticket resolution.
- Monitored and resolved time sensitive key SQL jobs relating to transfer of data to and from financial institutions.
- Tested and deployed Time Clock application updates for corporate payroll to meet PTO (paid time off) compliance.
Confidential, Tacoma, WA
Application Support Lead
- Implemented and developed user templates for HEAT ticketing application.
- Executed the implementation of an ITIL based IET ticketing application using SharePoint 2007 and 2013 for documentation on TrueBlue intranet sites.
- Effectively managed Tier 2 incidents, improving SLA pertaining to inquiries and requests for over 600 branches and 3,500 end-users in North America.
- Enhanced and modified production systems for POS software.
- As part of a larger team, supported on-call staff during non-production hours.
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
- Successfully developed a combined HPUX/Windows network found within a graphic engineering environment.
- Achieved certifications including: ATT 3i PBX switch
- Implemented a high profile Voice Mail System project for General Motors.
- Augmented application skills for General Motors customers by designing, developing, and executing an enhanced training plan.
Additional Positions Included: Communications Technician, Account Support Supervisor, and Product Support SpecialistTECHNICAL SKILL SET
APPLICATIONS: Microsoft Office Suite, Time Clock (internally developed), LabPro (our older Point of Sale software for Canada), Ellis (main POS for TrueBlue), and Audix Voice Mail
OPERATING SYSTEMS: MS Server 2000 - 2012. MS XP, Windows 7, 8
HARDWARE: Various PC and printers AT&T System 75, 85 and G3i PBX switches, Cisco router and firewall (with EDS), Hughes satellite communications equipment
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT: Sharepoint 2007, 2013 IIS, SMTP
GENERAL SOFTWARE: HEAT ticketing software, IET ticketing software, Windows Exchange, Windows NT network (EDS), TranStar, VMware, Talisma Knowledge Base software
PROTOCOLS: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN and other Application level protocols (FTP, TFTP, SFTP, VOIP concepts).
DATABASES: MS SQL 2005, 2008, 2012
ADDITIONAL: Experienced in training GMAC financial management applications for GMAC Mortgage; deployment experience via SDLC for Ellis/Work Alert