- About 7 years of experience in Software life cycle development involving Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Testing, Deployment, Implementation and Maintenance of various applications based on Object Oriented Programming of different domains like Healthcare, Education, Auditing, Supply Chain Management and Logistics, System Programming, Digital based medical systems and Business.
- Experience in migrating MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and building collaborative solutions using SharePoint 2010.
- Extensive experience in designing, administering, developing and delivering knowledge management and collaboration portals using SharePoint 2010/ MOSS 2007/ SPS 2003, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0, web parts and Windows 2008/ 2003 server.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft technologies like C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experienced in branding of site collections and sites by modifying the master pages and page layouts using SharePoint Designer 2010/2007.
- Experience in Sequential and State machine workflows with Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 and InfoPath 2010/2007, Excel Services, Key Performance Indicator, Report Center, Business Intelligence.
- Expertise in designing and building workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010/2007 and Visual Studio 2010/2008
- Extensive knowledge on creating Sites, Site columns, Lists, List views, Site templates, Wiki sites, Team site etc. as a SharePoint Administrator.
- Experience in using Shared Services for Search with managed property and scope.
- Worked on Business Data Catalog (BDC) to integrate business data from back - end server applications to Office Share Point Server 2007.
- Experienced in creating site definitions, configuring and customizing SharePoint sites
- Experienced in designing and configuring Nintex workflows 2010.
- Worked in Research, Evaluate, Support and Implement end to end operational processes.
- Experiences in developing business scenarios for testing purposes and defining business requirements.
- Experienced with ASP.NET Security, including Forms Authentication using SQL and Active Directory providers.
- Extensively worked on creating CSS, Master Pages, Theme and Site Definition to enrich the portal.
- Solid Experience in developing Custom Web Parts in Visual Studio 2010/2008 using the C# language.
- Experienced in SAS (Statistical Analysis System) for data entry, retrieval, management and mining.
- Expertise on SharePoint Object Model, Web Content Management, Document Management, Collaboration, Portal, Blogs designing rich user experience (UX), development for Internet/Intranet sites, My sites, Wiki & Blog sites, Content deployment in Web Farm environment, User Management and Site Administration using SharePoint Portal Server 2007.
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2002 and Oracle 11g/10g/9i. Knowledge in developing Stored Procedure, Functions and Triggers using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in reports generation using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRC).
- Implemented code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Team Foundation Server including Subversion and Cruise Control.
- Experienced in working with ASP.NET Web forms, ASP.NET State Management. ASP.NET Caching features and securing ASP.NET web applications using ASP.NET Authentication, Authorization, State Management, Caching Features, Session States and Security.
Web Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, LINQ, AJAX, CSS, XML, WCF, WPF, WSDL, SOAP, LINQ, XSD, XSLT, HTML, XHTML, DHTML
Languages: C#, VB.Net, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2010/2007, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010/WSS 3.0, MS SharePoint designer 2010/2007
Database: SQL Server 2008/2005, Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Development/Designing Tools: MS Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 , MS Visual Source Safe 6.0/5.0, Team Foundation Server, N-Unit Test, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio, IBM Rational Rose
Version Controller: MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 10.0/9.0
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5/7.0
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Confidential - Cleveland, OH
Title - SharePoint Developer
- Extensively worked on 2010 new feature like Word Automation Service and Document Set along with the Ribbon Customization using both SP Object Model and Client Object Model.
- Created custom Sequential multi-stage Workflow using VS2010 and associated that with InfoPath 2010.
- Worked on FQL (Fast Query Language) to update the indexer of FAST Search Service for FAST Search Server 2010.
- Activated and associated same workflow with custom Ribbon, Content Type and List for DTU (Daily Tax Update)
- Created Custom Job Definition to convert all documents from Document Set to .PDF and .XPS.
- Implemented Term Store that can import and export 7 layers of Metadata terms from/into .CSV file.
- Extensively involved in creating Fields, Content Types, List Definition, List Instance and Site Definition.
- Involved in customizing My Site as per business need and also created Custom User Profile Properties.
- Created InfoPath form and incorporated that with Approval Workflow for Daily Tax Update.
- Worked with third party tools like Telerik Rad Controls and Bamboo for WebParts and Nintex for workflows.
- Worked with OpenXML SDK 2.0 to make report from SharePoint List using Word Document Template.
- Activated OOTB (Out Of the Box) Workflow using Event Receiver based on Content Publishing Rules defined by Business.
- Worked on TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Unit Testing using Pex and Moles for SharePoint 2010 Server.
Confidential . - St. Louis, MO
Title: SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the project which includes design, analyzing and implementing of the requirements from the users.
- Involved in the development of the complete solution, configuration of the development environment and creating the process to test and implementing of the requirements.
- Created Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views and Content Type on SharePoint Foundation Server 2010.
- Migrated MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and build collaborative solutions using SharePoint 2010.
- Customized look and feel of portal by modifying Master Pages and using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
- Designed and configured Nintex workflows 2010.
- Worked in SAS (Statistical Analysis System) for data entry, retrieval, management and mining.
- Researched, evaluated and implemented state wide end to end operational processes.
- Developed business scenarios for testing purposed and managed sub-site security.
- Used SharePoint Designer 2010 for Site Customizations.
- Automated various processes using SharePoint Designer workflow and InfoPath Forms Services.
- Deployed Site Features and Custom List with Site Columns and Content Type by using SharePoint Features Manager.
- Configured Access services, search configuration, indexes and excel services in SharePoint 2010.
- Enabled version controlling for newly created Document Libraries and enabled information policy management.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2010 with C# and SharePoint Object Model for addition and customization of Portal.
- Designed and developed workflows for document approvals, calculated columns in SharePoint lists.
- Customized the portal look and feel. Created the templates to be used for the site creation.
- Developed Excel Services to publish Spread Sheets and Workbooks to the Server.
- Created Event Handler classes to handle SharePoint lists events using SPItemEventReceiver, SPItemEventProperties classes.
- Used Business Connectivity Services (BCS) to connect with SQL Server and display data in SharePoint lists.
- Created and deployed Simple and Connectable Web Parts by using C# and SharePoint Object Model.
- Created and used User Controls (ascx) for user interface and integrate into the SharePoint sites.
- Created SharePoint Solution packages to deploy custom stuff on production server.
- Implemented CAML Queries for extracting list contents in web-parts. Designed CAML queries with the help of CAML Query Builder.
- Created Content workflows using VS.NET, SharePoint designer & custom web parts and event handlers.
Confidential - Richmond, VA
Title: SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Involved in installation, configuration, administration and customization of the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Customized the portal by creating Custom Site Definitions using Visual Studio 2008.
- Designed Master Pages, Page Layouts and CSS using SharePoint designer 2007 to have consistent and uniform look throughout the portal.
- Deployed Site Columns, Content Types and Web parts as Features.
- Developed and customized several Excel Spreadsheets that the users can interact through the web browser with the help of Excel services in MOSS 2007.
- Created Document Libraries, Lists and Content Types using visual studio 2008 for providing collaboration between users.
- Worked on creating Sequential and State Machine workflows using the SharePoint Designer 2007 and integrating them with the InfoPath forms.
- Configured Business Data Catalog (BDC) to provide access to corporate data by using web services as data source from and within the SharePoint sites.
- Developed Search Web Part in C# using Microsoft Full Text Search query and customized the display of query results using XSLT.
- Designed Workflow for approve timesheet and expense report.
- Implemented Shared Service Provider and crawls to catalog intranet data.
- Created Business Data Catalogs and Business data web parts to display Oracle 10g data into portal and adding KPI to display performance.
- Implemented CAML to query across and manipulate the SharePoint sites and lists.
- Worked on site level security in Active Directory and implemented security principles for SharePoint groups and assigned appropriate site and object level permissions.
- Deployed features using STSADM tool at different levels namely web application, site collection and site level.
- Several web forms were developed using SharePoint Object Model and ASP.NET.
- Worked on modifying the Web.Config for the implementation of AJAX functionality in SharePoint.
- Implemented AJAX for the modal window popup in the approver selection page for selecting approvers.
- Developed stored procedures at application level to retrieve and manipulate the data at the backend, actively participated in interacting with the department heads and end users to collect the business requirements.
- Designed use case documentation and involved in use case, class diagrams using UML.
Confidential . - White House Station, NJ
Title: SharePoint Developer
- Involved in requirement gatherings and the architecture design for the project.
- Involved in MOSS architect, development and administration.
- MOSS farm installation, configure & setup servers and administration.
- Customized sites with SharePoint designer 2007 by creating master page layouts and page layout templates.
- Developed Web Parts using C# and Visual Studio 2008 to display patients reports on web page and implemented ASP.NET 2.0 Web Controls.
- Implemented AJAX for making asynchronous calls and making the user interface look rich.
- Created a custom SharePoint web services to update the data in the SQL Server database in order to achieve synchronization with the SharePoint lists.
- Used ASP.NET navigation system for top and left navigation menus with site maps
- Created search scope for each site and crawl rules and customize the search functionality, which supports all languages content search from the site.
- Customize the data view web part (XSLT) as per the requirement to provide links to navigate uploaded documents.
- Created and used user controls (ascx) for user interface and integrate into the SharePoint sites
- Used CSS adapter for menus.
- Used GridView, TreeView controls.
- Created SharePoint Solution packages to deploy on production server.
MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, C# 2.0, ASP.Net 2.0, SharePoint Designer 2007, SQL Server 2005, XML, XSLT, CSS, IIS, Exchange Server, Active Directory, AJAX, InfoPath 2007
Confidential - Dallas, Texas
Title: SharePoint Developer
- Participated in entire project life cycle by defining requirements, architecture and implementation for the project.
- Involved in preparing upgrade and migration plans for upgrading and migrating sites and site collections from existing SharePoint 2003 implementation to new SharePoint 2007 environment.
- Export all web applications by using stsadm commands for future use in MOSS 2007 if required.
- Performed complete (Full) and partial (Differential) backups before updating the portal.
- Installed all pre-requisites of MOSS 2007 before performing up-gradation.
- Upgrade Farm with all existing servers including WFE (Web Front End), search servers and configuration database.
- Worked with Visual Studio .Net with C# and SharePoint Object Model.
- Populated all Active directory users into SharePoint users’ profile and assigned them into various target audiences group.
- Configured SQL Server Reporting Services in MOSS 2007 and developed different kind of report module.
- Worked on different customization of portal and designed webparts to implement those customizations by using Visual Studio .Net with C# and SharePoint Object Model.
- Created custom columns using CAML Query.
- Developed the record center to store, update and retrieve record.
- Worked with Business Data Catalog (BDC) to show user details in MOSS 2007 Site.
- Customized Look and Feel of portal by modifying Master Pages and using Cascading Style Sheet.
- Used solution packages for webparts to be deployed for relevant web applications from Central Admin 3.0 Operations and Solution Management.
- Used Out-of-box workflows and developed custom Workflows for handling documents flow by using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio .Net environment.
- Created different Search scopes based on file types and add property in advance search to search data in specific column of Custom List.
- Unit testing of all customizations before deploying it on Production Machines.
Environment: Windows SharePoint Server 2003, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio .NET 2003, MS SQL Server 2000, FrontPage 2003.
Confidential - New York, NY
Title: .Net Developer
- Involved in Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Developed various ASP.NET pages for retrieving the user information.
- Incorporated C# .Net in Business Logic Layer.
- Used AJAX controls to improve performance and features of the application.
- Used ASP.NET validation controls for validating the input data.
- Developed the Data Access layer of the component, which uses ADO.NET objects.
- Used features like custom paging on data grids for enhancing the performance.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server for data access.
- Implemented Role Based security to control user access to portal.
- Developed User Controls and Inherited controls for easy maintenance and performance.
- Consumed Web Service for user information validation.
- Used Web Services for communicating with other application and components.
- Fetched data from database and displayed in web controls through XML.
- Defined a template for an entire application consisting of many forms using Master Pages.
- Involved in testing, packaging and deployment of the products.
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2005, C#, .NET 2.0, ADO.NET, IIS, XML, AJAX, SQL Server 2005 and UML.
Confidential, Kathmandu, Nepal
Title: .NET Developer
As the first private sector Confidential to introduce the Cardiac Catheterization Lab in the country, Norvic Escorts International Confidential offer one of the world’s best Invasive & Non-Invasive Cardiac facilities to the nation.
- Created Web Forms and Web Pages using HTML and ASP.NET following UI design guidelines.
- Implemented AJAX for making the web application more interactive to the users.
- Used CSS for branding purposed and for maintaining consistency across the sites.
- Implemented business logic using C#.NET.
- User controls and custom controls for code reusability across the entire application.
- Designed Application and Database design and made changes according to the requirements.
- Extensively used ASP.NET features like Grid View, Details View and other controls for displaying data.
- Implemented the connectivity to the database using ADO.NET objects like Command, Data Adapter and Data Reader.
- Developed ASP.NET User Controls for navigation and dynamically building the contents of a Web Forms.
- Used web services in the appropriate scenarios to communicate with other applications.
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries.
- Worked on security issues related to user authentication and authorization.
- Generated reports using Crystal Reports for user accounts.
- Designed Use Case diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML for designing the project flow.
Visual Studio.Net 2005, ASP.NET 3.0, C#.NET, LINQ, ADO.NET, Microsoft Visio, AJAX, SQL Server 2005, VSS, XSLT, Crystal reports 9.0, SOAP, WSDL, IIS 6.0,Windows XP.