Experienced SharePoint Developer / Business Analyst with project management background. Over 14 years experience working in surgical devices industry for a Fortune 500 company. Creative and resourceful troubleshooter with strong attention to detail. Self - directed professional who effectively prioritizes and executes tasks in high-pressure, fast-paced environment while providing exceptional customer service. Uses analytical skills to solve complex problems. Stays abreast of new ideas and technologies. Develops and maintains strong relationships and communicates to cross-functional business units, skill sets and cultures to accomplish organizational goals. Certified Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Platforms: Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, 2000, AS400, Unix
Databases: SQL Server, Access, Oracle
Additional: SharePoint Online, 2013, 2010 & 2007, Office 365, Appit K2, Nintex, MetaVis, PowerShell, SQL Server, SSRS, Azure, Dundas, Active Directory, Blackberry (BES), MS Exchange, Visio, HTML, Bi-Query / GQL, Cognos, EDI, Joomla, Content Mgt, SDLCPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Sandy Hook, CT
Work with numerous clients developing SharePoint online sites and workflows. SharePoint admin for all client tenants. Developed Goethals Bridge replacement SharePoint site ($1.5 Billion replacement project) Developed custom inspection forms to be used by bridge inspectors and the port authority via tablet.
- Meet with clients to collect scope of work and create Statement of Work (SOW) with itemized project costs.
- Microsoft Office 365 administration including creating user accounts, purchasing licenses & SharePoint admin center.
- Install & Configure SharePoint Server 2013 On Premise on Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Manage MetaVis for SharePoint to scheduled site backups, perform site development, reporting and restores.
- Create custom workflows via SharePoint Designer, Nintex and Visio.
- Create custom InfoPath forms (advanced) and apps. Manage Client Servers.
- Research apps and 3’rd party software to fit client needs. Assist clients via Team Viewer remote desktop.
Confidential, Stratford, CT
SharePoint Developer / Business Analyst
Work closely with the legal department to ensure all government rules and regulations are followed properly.Responsibilities:
- Developed International Trade Compliance company site and Export Control Reform SharePoint site.
- Improve site functionality and develop reporting modules for departmental use and executive reporting.
- Integrated MS InfoPath forms and custom lists into SharePoint sites.
- Define and improve data content management process and data workflows.
- Create custom SharePoint security groups and assign appropriate site permissions.
Confidential , North Haven, CT
Business Analyst / Resource Specialist, Office of Project Management
Managed staffing for approximately 50 projects in corporate project portfolio pipeline. Met regularly with all departmental leaders to review resource estimates and staffing models. Assisted in new company acquisitions, ran baseline staffing models and provided project resource analysis. Collaborated closely with the Product Development Process (PDP) group to implement and refine processes. Partnered with functional leaders to establish new project teams. Served as core team member for MS Project Server 2010 implementation. Developed new software documentation guides & FAQ’s. Developed custom VB macros for Excel.
- Developed and maintained Office of Project Management departmental and public SharePoint sites.
- Implemented Office of Project Management SharePoint site master project template for all project teams to utilize.
- Created a vast knowledge base of SOPs, lessons learned and structured standardization in all existing project sites.
- Developed PMO Project Scorecards for core team member ratings, enabling management to hold core team members accountable for their actions and associate work habits with yearly reviews.
- Improved new product development time to market, predictability and profitability by effectively managing staffing models.
SharePoint Developer / Business Systems Analyst
Developed and designed SharePoint sites; Designed and administered public portal and private sites servicing approximately 34,000 end users. Central point of contact for SharePoint site development. Met with various departments to establish and translate software requirements into IS business solutions. Trained users on updating and managing SharePoint sites to conform to best business practice. Created and maintained 100+ SharePoint private team sites and 20+ SharePoint public sites. Developed and modified SQL Scripts, Korn Shells, and Oracle code. Monitored, built, and modified relational databases, schemas, and dataviews. Developed intranet applications by writing HTML, XML and XSQL code. Fixed scheduled SQL batch jobs and provided 24/7 support.Responsibilities:
- Collaborated closely with Sales Operations and Senior Management to understand sales force needs, providing them with custom SFA applications such as Saratoga CRM that increased cost savings and improved overall efficiencies.
- Extracted data from Cognos and created custom Apresta Reports, providing senior management with product sales dollars and forecasts of global sales trends. Attended national sales meetings, trained sales force with the latest tools.
Managed 5 helpdesk representatives. Oversaw all Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance. Managed SharePoint site for department. Administered Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) and deployment of all Blackberrys. Assisted in reconciling monthly voice and data charges. Deployed 500 Blackberrys and provided user training to the Sales Force.Responsibilities:
- Served as Core Team Member of Operational Excellence Helpdesk Standardization team - Six Sigma Tyco Initiative, standardizing work orders and improving on overall associated costs. Posted all telecom messages to end users.
- Ensured all users were upgraded to a standardized Microsoft operating system and SFA tools by assisting in the OS upgrade of more than 500 laptops in a 6 week timeframe.
Additional relevant experience
Confidential - Helpdesk Analyst II
Confidential - Helpdesk Analyst
Confidential - Associate Contract and Rebate Analyst
Confidential - Distributor Account Specialist
Confidential - Distributor Assistant
CUC INTERNATIONAL, Trumbull, CT