Reliable, motivated, results - oriented individual with a wealth of valuable work experience including SharePoint administration & development, project management, and call center management. A team player with demonstrated technical innovation, process improvement, customer focus, leadership, management, and communication skills. Industry experience covers Credit Card/Financial, Telecommunications, and Medical Insurance.
Strengths & Experience
- Designing and developing web-based solutions
- SharePoint site support and administration
- Project Management
- Reporting & Analysis
- Process/Procedure Development
- Call Center Operations
- Policy/SOP Documentation
- Internal and External Customer Support
- Campaign Development & Execution
- Hiring, Mentoring & Training
- Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007
- SharePoint Designer
- SQL Server 2005
- Visual Studio/Business Intelligence Development Studio
- FDR Credit Card Processing
- CMS/CentreVu Supervisor
- Clarify CRM System
- Procomm/5ESS Switch Software
- TBS Metasolve Inventory Management System
Confidential, Farmers Branch, TX
SharePoint Developer/Administrator, Project Manager
Development and administration of 6 intranet sites encompassing the entire operations division of Credit Card Services. Specific experience includes:
- Overall layout and design of existing and new sites within the MOSS 2007 environment
- Technical development of SharePoint sites and applications using SharePoint Designer
- Creation of custom sites, ASPX pages, web part pages, data views, lists, & libraries
- Custom security settings and SharePoint groups
- Implementation of custom workflows to enhance automation
- Creation of custom SQL queries to extract SharePoint Business Data
- Utilization of Visual Studio / Business Intelligence Development Studio to produce automated monthly reporting
- Train, develop, and mentor department staff to optimum performance and quality
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Identify and facilitate process improvement initiatives
- Department SharePoint site development and administration
Confidential, Ennis, TX
Team Development Leader
Led a team of inbound customer service agents responsible for enrollment, account maintenance, billing support, and collections of retail utility client accounts.
Confidential, LLP Plano, TX
Director, Client Services
Managed operations of an inbound customer service call center, an inbound/outbound enrollment call center, and claims adjudication assistance group for a medical insurance marketing firm.
- Provided guidance, support, and performance feedback to 20-25 direct reports.
- Created / streamlined operational guidelines and procedures to ensure efficient workflow.
- Managed vendors and internal workgroups in order to preserve and improve operational efficiency and customer experience.