SharePoint ECM Administrator and Web Part designer
- Implementation of custom forms and workflows for the Cherwell Help desk ticketing system for the SharePoint development using C SHARP for custom forms, workflows, and external database web part solutions for SharePoint 2010.
- Orchestrated the migration of LCEC’s internal SharePoint farm to SharePoint 2013.
- Managed and mentored two interns in the branding of an on - line based SharePoint site; and the creation and transfer of a ColdFusion basedinternal web site to a SharePoint based solution.
Confidential , Tallahassee FL
Department of Economic Opportunity:Developed new data extracts and reports for the DEO CONNECT system, utilizing existing COLBOL legacy programs and user requests for enhanced data extract and reporting functionality. Primary environment framework batch scheduling environment and multiple tier data and business object architecture utilizing LLBLGEN Pro v 3.5 ORM generator classes and C SHARP. Also respond to requests for enhancements, new extracts and reports, defect reports and program error reports. Extensive use of Agile and SCRUM techniques, integrated with MS Team Foundation Server
- Department of Education: Enhance and maintain FLDOE’s Portal for Exceptional Education Resources (PEER) web application, providing teacher resources for planning, tracking and supporting exceptional and gifted students in the Florida Education System. Includes extensive VB.Net and C SHARP, multi-tier application development, and jQuery development.
- Pioneer Hi-Bred:Solution development for migration to SharePoint 2010. Extensive custom design of SharePoint web parts in C SHARP and SQL. Includes complex custom workflows, web parts, scheduled jobs (timer jobs), and site, web, and form design.
Special Operations Command (AFSOC)
- Software development in web applications, SharePoint, and
- standalone tools using C SHARP and ASP.Net. Environment included Visual
- Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and Windows Server 2003.
- Helped develop end-to-end solutions for critical Special Ops and Joint
- Ops mission planning, scheduling of resources and tasks, and real-time
- event tracking during mission operations in C SHARP and ASP.Net.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Migration of PowerBuilder 10.0 applications to the .Net framework and C SHARP
- Migrated jet engine parts inventory systems from Power Builder 10.0 to C SHARP
- Migrated jet engine repair and maintenance tracking operations from Power Builder 10.0 to C SHARP
- Migrated tracking of certification and training for mechanics and repair personnel from Power Builder 10.0 to C SHARP
- Development of reports and ad-hoc queries for management.
Transcript Registry Office, Ft Leavenworth, KS.
- Design, implement and maintain software to track all Army training for enlisted personnel in C Sharp.
- Provide secondary education transcript documents for recommendations for transfer of military
education to civilian institutions using a complex c sharp application to accumulate a soldier’s training, experience, qualifications and certifications.
- Convert original application from Mainframe COBOL to C Sharp code to correct ‘Year 2000’ problems
- C SHARP
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Visual Studio 2005 - Visual Studio 2013