Experienced SharePoint Developer with project / resource management background. Over 14 years experience working in surgical devices industry for a Fortune 500 company . 10 years of experience with SharePoint site development. Creative and resourceful troubleshooter with strong attention to detail. Self - directed professional who effectively prioritizes and executes tasks in high-pressure, fast-paced environment while providing exceptional customer service. Uses analytical skills to solve complex problems. Stays abreast of new ideas and technologies. Develops and maintains strong relationships and communicates to cross-functional business units, skill sets and cultures to accomplish organizational goals.
Confidential , Stratford CT
SharePoint Developer / Business Analyst,
- Meet with numerous Business Units to collect site requirements and develop SharePoint sites.
- Improve site functionality by integrating MS InfoPath forms and custom site lists.
- Define and improve data content management, process flows and list workflows.
- Create and manage custom SharePoint security groups and assign appropriate site permissions.
- Work closely with IT to ensure company policies are adhered to.
Confidential , North Haven, CT
Business Analyst / Resource Specialist,
- Improved new product development time to market, predictability and profitability by effectively managing staffing models. Heavy daily usage of MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project Server.
- Developed Office of Project Management SharePoint sites and project site template, facilitated requirements gathering meetings, providing a vast knowledge base of SOPs and standardization of all project sites.
- Developed PMO Project Scorecards for core team member ratings, enabling management to hold core team members accountable for their actions and associate work habits with yearly reviews.
SharePoint Developer / Systems Analyst
- Collaborated closely with Sales Operations and Senior Management to understand sales force needs, providing them with custom SFA applications such as Saratoga CRM that increased cost savings and improved overall efficiencies.
- Extracted data from Cognos and created custom Apresta Reports, providing senior management with product sales dollars and forecasts of global sales trends. Attended national sales meetings, trained sales force with the latest tools.
- Served as Core Team Member of Operational Excellence Helpdesk Standardization team - Six Sigma Tyco Initiative, standardizing work orders and improving on overall associated costs.
- Ensured all users were upgraded to a standardized Microsoft operating system and SFA tools by assisting in the OS upgrade of more than 500 laptops in a 6 week timeframe.
TECHNICAL SKILLSPlatforms: Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, 2000, 98, AS400, Unix
Software / Languages: MS Project Server 2010 (Enterprise), Microsoft Office Suite 07 and 10, SAP, BPCS, Track-It, Visual Basic, SQL
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Access
Additional: SharePoint 10, 07 and 03, Advanced InfoPath Developer, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Active Directory, Blackberry (BES), MS Exchange, Visio, HTML, XML, MySQL, Bi-Query / GQL, Cognos, EDI, SDLC, Content Mgt, Dundas, Mac, iPhone, iPad