Microsoft Certified Professional with solid understanding of technical and business processes. Confidential is a SharePoint UI Developer/Designer and Technical Business Analyst. She is a has ability to gather requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions. She has demonstrated expertise in the strategic planning of content types, analysis, demos and technical presentations for end users training and support in SharePoint. Strong understanding of SharePoint 2013/2016 features and upgraded Web parts. Confidential has created sites, pages, lists, documents, libraries, images, videos, content, promoted links, site navigation, configuration, Workflows, InfoPath forms, using SharePoint 2013 - 2016, O365 Groups, and use Best Practices. Provided End-users training, and developed technical documents. She also created and maintained user’s permission on SharePoint 2010/2013/ 2016 - O365 portal and set security levels. Experienced with Site Migration, Content Migration using Sharegate tool and have knowledge of other cutting edge technologies.
- SharePoint Site Collection migration using Sharegate, from SharePoint 2013 to O365, SharePoint 2016
- Gathered requirements from users and provided best practices solutions and alternatives.
- Migrated Sites, folders, files, documents and other contents using Microsoft Sharegate
- Managed and updated user’s tickets with Service-Now
- Created new site collections, subsites and provided permissions
- Configured various level of user permissions
- Designed new sites and updated old ones with new SP 2016 features
- Modified SharePoint user training documents
- Configured documents tagging & setting up alerts
- Successfully, completed sprint projects - provided daily updates to PM
- Met all projects deadlines and exceeded in quality and expectations
- Performed account validations, resolved issues and addressed questions related to Box to ODFB migration.
- Mapped BOX entities to SharePoint, maintained Sprint-Batch log files, reported missing files/folders issues and worked closely with Microsoft Migration team to resolve them.
- Involved in SDLC gathering technical business requirements stakeholders, creating detail documents which includes all business requirements and technical specifications
- Designed, developed auto-folder creation program for Box Migration used Microsoft C# Visual Studio that generates users’ folders, set unique permissions, reads active directory and skip invalid users.
- Developed InfoPath forms, and SharePoint Designer/OOB workflows to automate business processes.
- Created custom pages, and configured web parts
- Created and managed new sites/sub-sites, lists, libraries, security groups/permissions and other etc.
- Created tags and complex views on lists, libraries and documents to show relevant data.
- Designed pages, SharePoint 2016 OOB to have a consistent and uniform look throughout the portal
- Configured Team and Project Sites for each member to show their profile and personalized pages.
- Created/managed SharePoint security groups to manage custom permissions and provide access.
- Assigned unique permissions to lists and libraries to break permissions inheritance.
- Customized Item level access on an existing List in a Site Collection.
- Created custom tree view navigation with required permissions.
- Involved with Sites, subsites migration using Sharegate
- Managed SharePoint 2016 -O365 sites and portals.
- Provided End-Users training - SharePoint 2016, Office 365 Groups, OneDrive etc.
- Created End-Users training documents
SharePoint Developer & Technical Business Analyst - Consultant
- Designed/developed OOB SharePoint 2013 pages, page layouts using CSS, JQuery and HTML.
- Created SharePoint 2013 Digital Dashboard that included Promoted Links, interactive graphics and links, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) etc.
- Created out-of- box lists, contents, libraries, contacts, images, calendars etc.
- Fixed broken links and pointed to new SP 2013 server
- Moved documents from 2010 to 2013 /copied/deleted/developed various departments’ sites
- Configured various web parts, managed users’ permissions.
- Created various video libraries and uploaded
- Created SharePoint 2013 workflows to manage approval process
- Gathered requirements from users and provided best practices solution alternatives.
- SharePoint Content Management/Troubleshooting
- Created new SP 2013 webpages for different departments
- First line of day to day support for users and SharePoint site owners
- Trained end users on SharePoint functionality needed to support business operations.
- Provided support and delivered presentations to team members on managing SharePoint sites.
- Created training documents and delivered presentations for business managers and end users.
- Designed and created Office 365 SharePoint 2013 pages, out-of- box lists, libraries, contacts, images etc.
- Managed SP 2013 sites and sub-sites, configured various web parts and managed permissions.
SharePoint Administrator/Technical Business Analyst - Consultant
- Created and maintained SharePoint team sites to manage medical and technical courses information.
- Created sites, lists, libraries and workflows using SharePoint 2010 Best Practices.
- Experience with SharePoint Central Administration, services, web parts and site collection administration.
- Created Dashboard for development and learning department.
- Created and managed site security, groups and user permissions.
- Designed and created several InfoPath forms to manage LMS related document information.
- Created several SharePoint workflows to manage course approval process.
- Developed LMS Course materials, published, and fixed web links using Articulate Storyline 2.
- Created user training documents and delivered presentations.
- Assigned unique permissions to List in a Team site.
- Customized Item level access on a lists and libraries within Site Collection
- Designed and created InfoPath forms, workflows, lists/libraries, views and etc. to automate various business processes.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, Illinois
SharePoint UI Developer
- Worked closely with SharePoint Developers, Content Managers, and end-users to help address various SharePoint portal issues reported by end users and business clients.
- Gathered requirements and created design for development, maintenance and enhancements of new or existing systems.
- Created and executed complex test cases UAT and regression testing to obtain business signoff.
- Created and configured SharePoint sites, pages, and web parts.
- Managed SharePoint Sites, permissions, lists/libraries/pages and Content Types
- Developed Workflows, InfoPath Forms for timesheet, vacation and document approvals.
- Assisted in the development of user manuals, trainings, and documentation
- Created SSRS reports using Report Builder 3.0, SQL Server 2008 for SharePoint 2010 portal.
- Configured report security based on department functions.
- Created and maintained issues list on the SharePoint portal.
- Gathered requirements from business users and created technical documents.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Created In-Kind Donation Portal in SharePoint.
- Managed team of volunteers for marketing campaign.
- Trained volunteers and staffs on SharePoint portals.
- Designed and created flyers for various events.
- Organized weekly meetings and sent updates to managers.
- Created help desk tickets and managed progress.
- Hosted & organized many fundraising events.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Application Support Analyst
- Monitored Dashboard Web Application for performance problems user authorization
- Updated school activities content using HTML and CSS style sheet.
- Created website in HTML to maintain school announcements and activities.
- Modified website images and banners using Photoshop.
- Responsible for organizing weekly meetings and sending updates to managers.
- Imported data into Microsoft Excel 2003/2007 and apply formatting and sorting filters.
- Generated user weekly reports using Crystal XI.
- Entered user help desk related tickets in SharePoint Issues list and maintain progress.
Confidential, Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Monitored and audited customer data for accuracy and created exception reporting.
- Executed manual scripts and logged defects to verify general ledger accounts and other data for accuracy.
- Generated weekly Crystal Reports concerning award programs, purchases, sales, and inventories with back-end Oracle database.
- Facilitated communication with internal and external auditors.
- Assumed responsibility for resolving outstanding balance sheets item issues including expense & purchase accounts.
Confidential, Rosemont, Illinois
IT Developer - Consultant
- Maintained and updated AAOS Intranet website for Surgeons & Medical staff.
- Uploaded pictures and created intranet test taking site for medical applicants with automatic scoring.
- Created and documented annual reports for AAOS using ColdFusion, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Photoshop.
Confidential, Bensenville, Illinois
- Prepared audit documenting using Crystal Reports and by extracted data from SQL Server.
- Assisted in preparing complex documents and maintaining department database.
- Gathered Business requirements and implemented
- Organized project requirement and assisted with new implementations.