- 4+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies including MOSS 2010/13
- Strong experience in development and implementation of various applications using SharePoint
- Extensive experience in developing and building Web Parts using SharePoint object model and SharePoint Designer 10/13
- Experienced in designing and building powerful workflows using SharePoint Designer 10/13 and Visual Studio 2010/13
- Experience in managing sites, site contents, libraries and lists
- Proficient in creating and deploying electronic forms using InfoPath
- Experienced in customizing Master Pages, Page Layouts, Themes to improve SharePoint UI using SharePoint Designer
- Experience in improving the style and content of web pages using HTML5 and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3)
- Experienced in retrieving SharePoint data using CAML and LINQ and presenting with web parts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good team player, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, quick learner to new technologies
SharePoint: MOSS 2010/13, WSS 3.0, SharePoint Designer 2010/13
Database: MS SQL Server 2008, 2012
XML Technologies: XML, CAML
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Tools
Other Tools: MS Office 2007/10/13
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, production and post - production support.
- Created Site Collections and sub sites. Maintained a unique look and feel across the portal.
- Designed powerful InfoPath forms with Microsoft InfoPath 2013, applied validation, formatting and action rules, created data connection to retrieve and submit data from/to SharePoint lists, published them as form libraries.
- Set up Permission Levels and Permissions for individual users, SharePoint and Active Directory groups in sites, libraries, and lists according to the requirement.
- Implemented out-of-the-box site columns and content types, created list views based on content types.
- Worked on OOTB workflows (approval, collect feedback, collect signature, disposition and publishing workflows).
- Designed powerful custom workflow (list, reusable and site) using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio 2012 to automate business processes.
- Customized Master Page using SharePoint designer to accommodate the organization branding and theme.
- Used visual studio to develop, package and deploy both sandbox and farm solutions (site definition, content type, lists definitions and list instances).
- Used Visual Studio to design and develop custom web parts (regular and visual web parts) to present data in Grid view from SharePoint list.
- Created Entity Class using SP Metal utility to retrieve SharePoint data using LINQ
- Used Server side object model CAML Queries for data retrieval from SharePoint Lists and displayed the data using web parts,
- Implemented and deployed Event Handlers for both synchronous and asynchronous events
- Assist users with Portal support and troubleshoot issues within sites and pages.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010/2013 Visual Studio .Net 2008/2010, C#, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, HTML5, CSS, and SQL Server 2008 R2.
SharePoint Developer and AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Created various sites and sub-sites within the site collections based on the departmental structure of the company.
- Developed and customized Document Libraries, Lists, List Templates, and Custom Content Types.
- Participated in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation and end-user support.
- Developed Custom InfoPath forms using InfoPath designer and Publishing the form templates onto SharePoint sites.
- Created various dashboards to display different reports using excel web access web part.
- Used CSS to change the look and feel of the site as per the requirements.
- Responsible for Adding / modifying / removing users and user permissions on various sites.
- Created content types for different document libraries with various metadata fields associated with each content type for logical grouping of documents.
- Developed Web Parts using Visual Studio 2010 & Out of the Box tools.
- Worked closely with end-users to provide technology guidance, fix issues, troubleshooting and day to day help desk user support
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010, InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2010 (C#), HTML and CSS
- Created and customized multiple Custom lists and Document libraries in the company’s site collection.
- Developed various web parts to display different lists on home site for users based on the requirements.
- Solid experience in creation of content types for different document libraries and lists with various metadata fields.
- Worked on Quick launch navigations from sites and lists to hide the menu options as per requirements. Modified the Top Navigation Bar of the Page to meet the company requirement and to place the company logo using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Extensively used SharePoint Designer to design and develop various custom new forms, data form web parts, custom edit forms and custom display forms. Also applied conditional formatting for SharePoint lists using SharePoint Designer.
- Used SharePoint designer to extract data from external sources
- Used Business Connectivity Services (BCS) to get the data from SQL Server.
- Designed and developed various custom defined reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and deployed them on SharePoint 2010.
- Used Business Connectivity Service to perform CRUD operation to external data using External content type and External list.
- Troubleshot SharePoint issues; worked closely with end-users to provide technology guidance and fix issues.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010, InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2010 (C#), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)