To acquire summer internship position in the field of computer science that provides opportunities to use my skills for the growth of the organisation and also gives a chance to gain valuable professional experience.Education
Master of Science, Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology, Computer ScienceExperience
- Computer Lab Coordinator, Confidential, India. Aug, 2010 - Feb, 2011
- Summer-Intern at Confidential,India. May, 2010 - July, 2010
- Summer-Intern at Confidential, India. May, 2009 - July, 2009
- Experienced in working with networking and web-based technologies & tools.
- Completed various individual and group projects.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and keep up with deadlines.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux, Apple Macintosh.
- Databases & Languages: DB2, Oracle SQL, Java, C++, Perl.
Professional Training & Achievements
- Worked as team leader of the team that designed the University annual sports-meet website.
- Participated and successfully cleared the third round in the national level ‘The Great Mind Challenge’ competition by IBM Corp., India in the year 2008.
ProjectsImplementing distributed computing on Android platform. (Master’s level)Key role: Front-end design and middleware integration. Development Client-Server web-service application. (Master’s Level Project)Key role: Development of the frontend using PHP, AJAX and Adobe Flash.