To obtain a creative and challenging position that enables me to gain valuable experience in the field of IT and improve the skills that I obtained as part of my degree and academic courses.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
1/2012 – Present
- Modify computer database, and related reports and documentation as required to further prepare and ready the Customers system for installation.
- Consult with Customers to determine and review hardware, software, or system functional specifications.
- Conduct system maintenance including upgrades to MICROS property management system, Opera, Oracle database, and other technical components as needed.
- Perform Oracle Database Upgrade.
- Resolve customer software issues using available resources.
- Support Implementation personnel with technical questions. Escalate as necessary.
- Document all work as instructed.
- Use discretion and judgment to ensure customer satisfaction and utilization of time.
- SSL installation and troubleshooting
- Backup administration
- Clarify Ticketing software
Confidential, Dakar, Senegal
Manage Oracle database administration. Enhance database performance, perform restores, implement recovery procedures, handle performance tuning and conduct regular system backups.
- Oracle database administrator: migration from Oracle 9i to Oracle 10g.
- Oracle 10g Database Administration
- SQL Tuning in an Oracle Environment
- SQL Developer
- Data Security, Backup & Recovery
Education & Training
Confidential, Annapolis, MD 7/2012
Salesforce Developer Training
Develop a functioning business application on the force.com platform (Cloud Computing )
Confidential, NY, NY 5/2011
- Database Management
- Business Organization and Management.
Confidential, Québec, CANADA 5/2009
Bachelor of Computer Science
- Advanced Programming in JAVA
- Database: Model and Language (Sql, PlSql Oracle),
- Data Structures,
- Analysis and design of object oriented system,
- Cryptography and Computer security
- Internet protocols and technologies,
- Principles of management, Enterprise project.
- Quality control and software metrics
- Formal specification and software validation
Confidential, Dakar, SENEGAL 8/2005
Diploma of Economic and Management
- Economic Analysis
Research and Projects
- Designed and implemented a Web based application for a company that hires contractors. Atransactional site that contains forms that the candidate must complete ( the information will be stored in an database ) and when viewing resumes received for the chief of staff of the company, using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JavaBeans, JSP and JDBC connecting to a database using Apache and Tomcat Web Server.
- Designed and implemented an application to enable a user (customer, vendor, etc...) to encrypt and sign messages using Elgamal encryption and functions that will enable it to verify the integrity and origin of messages it receives using Java.
- System: Windows NT/9x/2000/2007/XP, Mac, Linux, Unix, Windows Server 03/08, MS Office
- Programminglanguage: JAVA, Servlets, JSP, C, C++, PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL, VB.
- Software: Visual Studio, Eclipse, MS Visio, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression, VMware.
- Telematic: Protocoles TCP/IP, LAN, MAN, WAN, CISCO Switches & Routers.
- Analysis and Design of Information System: UML,Merise (Oriented object Model).
- Workshop Software Engineering: Matlab,
- Web Servers: Apache Http Server, Apache Tomcat
- DBMS used: MySQL, Oracle: Entreprise manager, SQL developer, MS Access
- Some SAP experience. Interested in developing SAP skills further
- Salesforce Developer knowledge (Cloud Computing).
- Fluent in: English, French.