- 4 years of total IT Experience in software Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Production Support of Client/Server ,Web based applications and ERP (Peoplesoft)
- Experience in Tier 3 Technical Support for AT& T Production Applications and web servers(Unix/Linux)
- Strong experience in supporting production Confidential,Applications (Switch Control(TELEGENCE,CSM,CARE,BIRMINGHAM),Third party interfaces,snooper) .experience in ticketing systems (Clarify/Remedy,AOTS,CTS,Webtrax)
- Excellent back-end skills in creating SQL objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors, User Defined Functions and Triggers and SQL Performance Tuning.
- Strong experience with Data Mapping, Unit Testing, Migration, Conversions and Process Documentation.
- Hands on experience in up gradation of PeopleSoft enterprise portal to 8.48.
- Expertise in PeopleTools 8.12/8.48 (Application Designer, Import Manager, Maintain Security, PS/Query, Process Scheduler, Application Engine, Configuration Manager, Process Monitor),PeopleCode, Component Interfaces, workflow, SQR, Crystal Reports ,Integration broker.
- Strong development skills in Customizations/Enhancements and good Technical knowledge in PeopleSoft HRMS Self-Service modules ,Profile, Pay, Recruit, Training
- A well-organized, goal-oriented, highly motivated effective team member with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- ERP : (PeopleSoft Application & People Tools) PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal 8 and 8.48, PeopleSoft HRMS/FSCM 8.12 and 8.48,PeopleTools 8.12 and 8.48
- Development tools :SQL Plus,TOAD, Unix editors(Putty) ,XML Publisher, Application Designer, PS Query, PeopleCode, Import Manager, Tree Manager, Workflow, Application Messaging, Component Interfaces
- Reporting Tools: Crystal Report, SQR Report
- Administration Tools: Security Administrator, Object Security ,Data Management & Batch Processing Data Mover, Import Manager, Mass Changes, PS/Query
- Operating Systems: Win 2000/NT/XP/98
- Database Systems: Oracle
- Programming Languages: C, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting , SQR ,Crystal
- Web Technologies :XML,HTML
- Ticketing Systems: AOTS, Clarify, CTS, Webtrax
- Production Support Tools: Switch Control (Telegence ,CSM ,Care ,Birmingham ),Snooper
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor of Engineering(B.E.) in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle query Tuning, Query Optimization Training.
Role: Programmer Analyst Jan 2010 Jan 2011
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Production support of Confidential,IT operations systems (Switch Control (Telegence, CSM ,Care ,Birmingham), Third Party Interface, snooper).Tier 3 technical support with AT& T for switch control application (application that manages interface between Customer Care & Billing applications and the Network Elements).Aim is successful and timely completion of network provisioning transactions, appropriate and relevant measurement and communication of provisioning transactions.
- Analyzed root cause, identify work-around , short-term, long-term solution and created Error Correction Procedure
- Developed UNIX shell script to handle provisioning errors in bulk and to monitor and alert users
- Performed Load testing for performance of web application.
- Implemented and validated New product and services web servers and application servers
- Performed manual testing/load testing to check provisioning of the different vendors from ATT applications
- Created various complex SQL, PL/SQL programs to fetch the data for error analysis using Functions, procedures.
- Performed Data analysis and error resolution by creating SQL and unix scripts.
- Worked on query optimization and query tuning to reduce the cost and time.
- Prepared XML for validations of various third party vendors
- Involved in Implementation and validation of SSL certificate update on Linux and UNIX servers.
- Worked with various IT sustainment teams and network engineers to resolve complex issues
- Proactively identified problems and make recommendations on resolutions, Error mapping / classification (Remedy).Performed root cause Analysis .Ensured minimum error impact to production after a release
- End to End validation support
- Supported production validation testing (PVT) and billing conversion
- Participated in capturing of Technical Requirements, High Level Design and Detail Design.
- Ensured all deliveries are compliance EXPRESS ONE processes.
- Looked after the performance issues of GEM applications caused due to heavy data or coding issues.
- Worked on Clarify / Remedy, CTS and webtrax tickets and escalated AOTS tickets as part of tier 3 technical supports.
- Responsible to fix any adhoc requirement or any error in production. And, provides the permanent fix according to SLA.
- Closely worked with offshore team as per new changes and new requirements
- Involved in day to day activities involving customer interaction and onsite coordination
Environment: Unix /Linux application and web servers ,Unix shell scripting, ,Oracle, SQL Plus, Toad, UNIX, XML ,switch control(Telegence , CSM ,Care ,Birmingham)Third Party Interfaces, Snooper, and Windows .Ticketing Systems: Clarify/Remedy ,CTS ,AOTS , Webtrax
Role: Technical Developer Jul 2007 Jan 2010
Location: Pune, India
Customization and support of PeopleSoft HCM 8.48 modules (HR, Recruitment, Training, RMG Modules (Customized))
- Worked with the upgrade team to migrate the customizations and new enhancements
To HCM 8.48 from HCM 8
- Prepared Functional and Technical design documents as part of development team also performed Unit testing to meets the functional and technical design requirements and functions correctly. Developed technical specifications for conversion, interface, and report programs and PeopleCode customizations
- Modified the delivered Application engine interface for Training Modules checking the employee status. Created many new customized application engines and component Interfaces to get employee information and to maintain employee records up to date.
- Performed online changes like adding customized translate values, People Code, pages, components and menus. Developed many customizations based on organization requirement to ease the job duties.
- Created SQR reports to send employee benefits data and developed crystal Reports obtaining employee information for peoplesoft HR, Recruitment Training and some for Finance.
- Worked on Recruitment module for adding and deleting requisitions from the Applicant data by modifying the applicant status codes.
- Test data integrity among various sources, targets and various performance issues.
- Troubleshoot problems by checking sessions and workflow logs.
- Created Component Interfaces to load data into Job code, job family, employee, training, course and session, course Salary Plan and Salary Grade tables. Developed Component interfaces for HR applications.
- Designed and developed workflow for HRMS modules including Training, HR, and Benefits. Involved in modifying workflow messages for Self Service modules.
- Interacted with project lead and users for customization specifications.
- Involved in people soft security systems. Implemented the content management by setting up workgroups, viewer roles, privilege sets and top category administrators
- Worked with functional analysts and collected data requirements for conversion and interface programs. Prepared SQL scripts and Views to upload the data in customized and delivered tables
- Explored delivered application packages and modified according to business requirement.
- Worked on Process Scheduler to create various process definitions and attached these processes to the pages.
- Implemented Integration broker in Enterprise Portal, HRMS and FSCM applications
- Interacted with the users to solve their day-to-day problems.
Environment: People Soft HRMS 8.48(HR, Training, Payroll ,Benifites , eRecruit and finance ) PeopleTools 8.48, People Code, SQR, Crystal Reports ,Oracle, SQL Plus, Toad ,UNIX, and Windows.