- Certified, experienced, and highly motivated SQL Server Developer having more than 6 years of experience in MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , T - SQL, SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI), SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS. Experienced in designing relational and dimensional data modeling, creating database objects, and using different performance tuning and optimization mechanisms. Import/Export different files and database from different sources and developed easy-to-understand and highly visual analytic displays, dashboards, and reports.
- Excellent team player, interpersonal communication, productive from the first day, and enthusiastic to learn new skills and technologies.
- 6+ years of database design, development, and administration of MS SQL server 2012/2008/2005 in OLTP and OLAP environment.
- 6+ years of experience in SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS of MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Optimization, Backup and Recovery of SQL Server 2008/2012.
- SQL Server Development experience in Manufacturing, Bank, and Healthcare industries with a strong understanding of data and analytics.
- Experienced in Database Management System, Physical and Logical database design, Data Mapping, and Table Normalization.
- 6+ years of experience in Transact-SQL programming.
- Created Index, View, Stored Procedure, User Defined Function, Trigger, Cursor, and Common Table Expression (CTEs) to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
- Excellent command of writing Ad-hoc Queries and utilizing Dynamic SQL Commands.
- Proficient in implementing all transformations using the tools available in the SSIS toolbox.
- Experienced in Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous System using SSIS 2008/2012.
- Excellent skill in implementing ETL packages using SSIS 2012/2008.
- Performed Import/Export data from various data sources like Excel, Access, SQL, Flat files using SSIS.
- Created Jobs, SQL Mail, Alerts and scheduled SSIS packages using SQL Server Agent.
- Experienced in designing, creating, and processing of Cubes using SSAS.
- Experienced in creating dimension members and calculating measures.
- Designed and created Aggregations, Measure Groups, and KPIs using SSAS 2008.
- Expertise in generating Reports using MS Reporting Services 2012/2008.
- Experienced in configuration of report server to create role, security, and grant permissions to different level of users in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Generated On-demand and Scheduled reports for business analysis and management
RDBMS/DBMS: MS-SQL Server 2014/ 2012/2008/2005 , MS Access 2003/2007/2010.
Query Language: T-SQL, MDX.
Software/Tool: MS SQL Server 2014/ 2012/2008/2005 (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS), MS SQL, SQL Server Management studio (SSMS), Web Services, SQL Server Profiler, Windows Performance Monitor, Database Engine Tuning Advisor
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2003 Enterprise Server.
Version Control: Concurrent Versions System (CVS), Visual SourceSafe (VSS)
Web Servers: IIS 6.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS)
IDE and BI Tools: SQL Server BI Development Studio (BIDS), MS Visual Studio 2008/2010
Data modeling Tools: Erwin, Toad Data Modeler, MS Visio.
Reporting Tools: SQL server Reporting Services 2012/2008/2005 (SSRS)
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services 2012/2008/2005 (SSIS)
Confidential, Mahwah, NJ
MS SQL SSIS/SSRS Developer
- Design, Build, test, and implement analytical reports using SQL Server 2012 and Tableau to meet Confidential ’ reports
- Created interactive reports and dashboards using Tableau 8.3.
- Automate reports using SQL Server 2012 and make it available to different users via web.
- Installed and configured SQL Server 2012 Reporting Service tools and transfer all reports from excel based reports.
- Designed and deployed Ad-hoc, Drill Down, Drill Through, Parameterized, and Sub reports.
- Used Sub Reports functionality for complex report generations.
- Rendered reports in different formats (PDF, excel, mhtml etc.) execute automatically on daily, weekly, or monthly basis and managed subscriptions.
- Created and configured Standard and Data Driven report subscriptions and used report manager to Manage Securities.
- Created Index, View, Stored Procedure, User Defined Function.
- Used Ad-hoc Queries and utilized Dynamic SQL Commands.
- Performed Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous System using SSIS (2012/2008).
- Performed, Import/Export data from various data sources like Excel, Access, SQL, and Flat files using SSIS.
Confidential, Morris Plains, NJ
SQL Server ETL Developer
- Developed and implemented business logic and ETL mechanism to populate Relational and Dimensional Database (OLTP and OLAP) using SQL Server 2008(SSIS).
- Developed ETL Packages to import/export data from multiple data sources/databases.
- Automated data extraction/load programs to run on regular schedule.
- Created SSIS packages for data Importing, Cleansing, Parsing, and Validating.
- Edited the existing packages to introduce Email Notification Task up on failure or error.
- Experienced in creating package configurations like XML and SQL Server.
- Created SSIS Logs as Text, XML, SQL Server, and used Windows Event Log.
- Scheduled Cube Processing to perform full and incremental updates using SQL Server Agent.
- Developed and implemented Test Scripts to ensure that source system data is accurately represented in the final reporting objects of the Data Warehouse.
- Generated reports from OLTP and OLAP data source using SQL Server Reporting Services 2008(SSRS).
- Designed and deployed Ad-hoc, Drill Down, Drill Through, Drop Down Menu Option, Parameterized, and Linked reports.
- Automated data uploading to a report server and scheduled daily, weekly, and monthly Reports.
- Deployed reports on Microsoft office SharePoint (MOSS).
- Managed Logins, Roles, Rights and Permissions.
- Used Execution Plan, SQL Server Profiler, and Database Engine Tuning Advisor to optimize queries and enhance the performance of databases.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
SQL Server developer
- Worked with Business Analysts and Clients to understand and meet their requirements.
- Designed, implemented and maintained Database Schema, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Tables, Constraints, and Indexes.
- Created User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views.
- Used Bulk Copy Program (BCP) and Bulk Insert for data push from different source to Staging Database.
- Performed all data conversion goals and objectives which include identify, validate, and profile current and historical data and migrate to the development environment.
- Developed SSIS Packages to extract required mapping fields from Staging Database to the development server.
- Created and scheduled SSIS packages for running AM and PM feeds from various departments, multiple servers, and resources to Development Servers.
- Created Packages by Testing, Cleansing, and Standardizing Data using tools in Data Flow Transformations.
- Configured SSIS packages to create SSIS logs as Text, XML, and used Windows Event Logs.
- Configured Permissions and assigned Roles to different users .
- Documented all database objects, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Scripts, Views, and Packages for future references.