- B.S. of Mathematics with 4 years of work experience in SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 and Data Loading and Reporting tools such as: SSIS, SSRS, and Crystal Reports 2008/2011.
- Strong data reporting experience on quantitative analysis.
- Professional experience of most advanced SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 Database server installation, login and user creation, role and permission configuration.
- Professional experience loading large volume data files into SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 database tables and generating report with SSRS.
- Experience on high performance data integration solutions - Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), including extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) packages for data warehousing.
- Robust MS Access and Excel skills with Pivot tables.
- Strong team player with great verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to approach problems effectively, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks.
- Quick learner and hard worker. Willing to take responsibilities.
Database: SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, Access 2010
Reporting: SSRS, Crystal Reports 2011, Crystal Reports 2008, Access 2010
Language: SQL, T-SQL
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Loaded data into existing tables and new tables using SSIS
- Designed packages that use a Foreach Loop Container in SSIS to enumerate files and later move and rename the files to new location using File System Task
- Created packages in SSIS that updated tables using a combination of Lookup, Derived Column, and Conditional Split transforms
- Created SSRS matrix reports with collapsible columns and rows
- Made SSRS reports with parameter values that choose from a list of available values or use default values
- Created dashboards with charts and drill through function
- Built various reports with cascading parameters, dynamic columns, dynamic images, look up value, custom page break, custom code, and from report template
- Created and updated stored procedures
- Created various functions (scalar and table-valued) and views to be used with reports
- Made use of temp tables, CTEs, and table variables to be used in reports
- Updated structure of existing tables and created new tables
- Attended meetings with other users and manager to discuss requirements
- Designed reports on an ad hoc, weekly, and monthly basis
Crystal Reports Developer
- Upgraded existing reports to use new joins
- Worked on performance optimization of various reports
- Worked with other users and the project manager to gather requirements
- Generated reports using tables, views, SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Used temp tables, table variables, and CTEs to create reports
- Created new functions, views, and stored procedures to be used with new reports
- Created multi-purpose reports (depending on user entered parameter values)
- Designed and developed reports with sub-reports (linked and unlinked), drill down reports, and chart reports
- Created ad hoc reports, weekly reports, and monthly reports
Assistant Database Analyst
- Configured a Foreach Loop Container on the Control Flow designer, inside the loop configured an Execute SQL task to modify data in the employee pay history table
- Designed data flow to extract employee pay data, used a Lookup task to determine the last time each employee received a pay increase, and increase pay based on time of service
- Created an SSIS package that enumerates a list of files, imports all the data in each file, and, finally, renames and moves each file to a new location
- Used the Slowly Changing Dimension task to load a new special offer dimension
- Loaded fact table using Lookup transforms
- Created report using a matrix with collapsible rows and columns
- Created matrix report that use parameters from a list of available values and default values
- Built a report using the MDX Query Designer and pulling data from a Cube
- Created dashboard with charts and drill through functions
- Built reports with cascading parameters, dynamic columns, look up value, custom page break, and from report template