- Highly accomplished Information Technology professional offering over 10 years of experience in report design and development.
- Use BIRT, Actuate, Tableau and Cognos business intelligence tools to execute timely, targeted reports for senior management and internal clients.
- Enhance documentation with rich interactive components and dashboards.
- Impressive analytical skills, and ability to excel independently and in a team leadership role, providing a solid foundation for further growth.
- Business & Systems Analysis
- Major Systems & Software Rollouts
- SQL Object Creation
- Data Flow and Process Mapping
- Tests, Scripts, and Documentation
- Complete End User Training
- End User Issue Resolution
- Disaster Recovery Plan
Applications: Toad Data Point, RedGate, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, FrontPage), Visual FoxPro, WordPress.
Languages: SQL, NZSQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, Java Script, BIRT Script
Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X.
Tools: Aginity Workbench, Tableau 10, Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT), Report Net, IBM Cognos 10.1, IBM Cognos 10.2.1, Actuate eReport Designer Professional 8.0, Crystal Reports, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Adaptive Forms, Oracle SQL Developer
RDBMS: Netezza, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005, and 2000, MS - Access.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Data Analyst (Netezza Developer, Tableau 10 Developer)
- Created stored-procedures using Aginity Workbench for Netezza DB to retrieve and generate daily reports used by different Hospital facilities across the enterprise.
- Performed Analysis and Data mapping from source to target objects of new acquired hospital facilities.
- Utilized NZSQL Scripting and Data testing validation.
- Prepared data sets for various internal and external clients.
- Created dashboard/reports within Tableau for internal clients.
- Collaborated with report developers by creating stored procedures and executed deltas form multiple Databases to target Cognos and Tableu reporting tables.
- Merged data from multiple business units to be used on Tableau reports.
- Modified reusable Adobe Adaptive Forms to capture patient data questionnaires
Confidential, Richardson, Texas
Senior Web Application Developer
- Created stored-procedures and other DB objects with the use of T-SQL language
- Created multiple page reports using Cognos 10.2 Report Studio and Dashboards
- Performed Ad Hoc querying/report for Senior Management
- Utilized MS SQL Server 2008/2012 SSMS to create objects which were made available to for Report Studio data consumption.
- Frequently execute projects using Agile Methodologies, including preparation of Report SDM documentation. (Scrum)
- Consistently advise business partners of relevant project concerns, using business requirement documentation.
- Completed numerous weekly report changes to comply with provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) or Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Developed and consistently update reports using Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT) technology, replacing Actuate tool and saving company money.
- Performed as a Mgmt. lead / Project Manager in teaching, guiding and mentoring teams of less skilled members and off shore team members.
- Recommended relevant application database changes that enabled better reporting and expansion results.
- Supported reports through generation of diverse database stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Collaborated with Cognos Framework Manager Team to resolve anomalies.
- Developed Large Group member reports with the use of Actuate reporting tool.
- Modified existing Cognos reports in response to enrollment activity changes.
Confidential, Addison, Texas
- Initiated and maintained corporate service contracts with multiple original equipment manufacturers. Partners included 3DLabs, Samsung, and Research in Motion (RIM).
- Provided Engineering Department with quality assurance reports that reconciled daily manufacturing workflow data.
- Educated work force on basic Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Applications, and Products navigation protocols.
- Managed 30-employee team that tested, repaired, and oversaw warranties of operationally ineffective devices.