To obtain a challenging position in the field of Computer Science or Software Engineering and implement the expertise and experience gained in this field efficiently.
Masters of Science Computer Science
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT.
BCA, Bachelor of Computer Application,
Confidential, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- Computer Networks
- Operating Systems
- Object Oriented Programming
- Database Design
- Software Engineering
- UNIX Shell Programming
- Web Application Development
Languages: BASIC, C, C++, Visual Basic 6.0, Shell programming
Scripting Languages: XML, HTML, DHTML, JSP, Shell Script
Databases: FoxPro 2.6, Access, SQL Server 2000, Oracle
Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Linux.
Applications: Microsoft Office 2003, Dream weaver MX, Micro media Flash
Confidential, Baroda, India.
Junior Computer Engineer
Responsibilities include coordination and management of the client projects. Support and help in analysis of system setups, performing tunings and resolving solutions. Work on the development and management of the implementation, up gradation and system setups. Responsibilities also include troubleshooting the technical and logical issues and provide migration of the project.
- Research paper and paper presentation on Resolve Interference between Wí-FíTM and BluetoothTM .
- White paper presentation on XML Query Optimization in the Presence of Side Effects.
- Lab exercise project on Query Optimizer Simulator.
- Student Database Management System
Worked with team of four people and designed student management system of our college in which all information of a student is stored in database .Queries using pl-SQL. DBMS – ORACLE.
- Online Shopping Cart
A master project of online shopping cart website is used for publishing and managing product online and placing orders through customers. The tools which use for this project are ASP.NET 2.0 as front end Microsoft SQL Server 2000 as back end.
- Performance Appraiser
A live project in Elecon Information Technology Ltd, V.V. Nagar, Gujarat.
Performance Appraiser is an online Web application for employee performance ratting yearly.
The tools which use for this project are ASP.NET 2.0 as front end Microsoft SQL Server 2000 as back end.
- Actively participated in the workshop on Macromedia Flash MX organized by Computer society of India.
- Attended IBM conducted seminars for Web sphere application package.
- Actively involved as volunteer on ‘Computer Day Celebration” organized by Computer Society of India.