- Strong knowledge of SQL Server Development with almost 3 + years of industry experience.
- Large data sets manipulation, data cleaning, quality control, and data management (Pandas)
- Experience with Statistical analysis, Stat packages mainly in python.
- Highly experienced in end - to-end dashboard automation using Tableau, SQL and Alteryx by gathering data from different sources like SAS, SQL (databases), Excel (or any other file format from shared drive) and Alteryx.
- Hands-on-experience with visualization libraries in python like Matplotlib and Seaborn for designing graphs for data sets according to the business needs
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with good knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experience in creating various types of reports like Drill-Down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Excellent knowledge in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedures, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, User defined data types, functions, Cursors and Indexes using T-SQL.
- Designed Dashboards, Scorecards and reports using multiple KPI's, OLAP charts and SSRS Reports.
- Proficient in creating dynamic packages for Incremental Loads and Data Cleaning in Data Ware House using SSIS.
- Excellent experience in maintaining Batch Logging, Error Logging with Event Handlers and Configuring Connection Managers using SSIS.
- Extracted, transformed and loaded data from various heterogeneous data sources and destinations like Access, Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat files using connectors, tasks and transformations provided by SSIS.
- Involved in Query Optimization and Performance Tuning using SQL Profiler and Index Tuning Wizard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with interpersonal and conflict resolution skills and possess strong analytical skills.
Database: (1 year), MICROSOFT SSRS (1 year), R2 (1 year), SAP (1 year), SQL (1 year)
Operating Systems: Windows Server R2, Linux/Unix (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu)
Database: SQL (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SSMS), T-SQL, MySQL, Oracle 11g
Packages: MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Tools: Report Builder 3.0, Visual Studio SAP Crystal Reports
- Direct interaction with the client to understand the Business requirements to prove the compliance of the solutions and baselining the business requirements.
- Involved in the migration of Oracle Discoverer reports to Alteryx Apps.
- Created customized and interactive dashboards using multiple data sources using Tableau; Good hold over SQL databases and using SQL queries within Tableau and Alteryx
- Defined and reviewed the business requirements with the business users for getting the right data from the source systems for reporting purposes. Performed a GAP analysis which involved understanding the reports in the old wholesale management system
- Worked with development team to generate the Database schema and model and helped in the staging, extraction and loading of wholesale data feeds into the data marts
- Prepared statistical analysis for data cleaning through parsing the numerical data and normalizing the outliers
- Performed data mapping for the input - output fields for various sources from the requirements gathered and assisted the DBA's in resolving any issues
- Utilized Python packages (NumPy, Scipy & Pandas) to perform exploratory data analysis (EDA) to gain an overall picture of the data.
- Classified complex telecom products data to pre-known categories by using supervised learning such as logistic regression and k-nearest neighbor's algorithm (K-NN) using Python libraries
- Contributed to statistical analysis such as decision trees using R studio
- Clustered complex products data using unsupervised learning such as k means clustering
- Created the visual summaries to understand the structural properties of the orders xml's using Python packages (Matplotlib and Seaborn)
- Prepared technical reports and Tableau Dashboards to present the findings in conferences.
- Developed scripts for automation to improve productivity using SQL and UNIX.
- Experience in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure comprehensive test coverage of Business requirements. Exposure to Telecom wholesale billing.
- Facilitated Risk Analysis by creating risk analytic documents and other risk assessment matrixes
Environment: R studio, Python, Machine learning techniques, Alteryx 9.5/10, Tableau, SQL developer, Toad, UNIX, SOAP UI, ICDT & MI ToolsConfidential
JR. SQL DEVELOPER
- Participated in the installation of SQL Server using SQL Server Setup Program.
- Configured and monitored database application.
- Involved in creating tables, indexes, views, constrains.
- Created stored procedures and triggers for Data consistency.
- Created views to simplify user interface implementation, and triggers on them to enable consistent Data entry into the database.
- Rebuilt the indexes at regular intervals for better performance.
- Moved files between the File Groups and partitioned the tables to improve the performance.
- Monitoring SQL server performance using Profiler.
- Wrote complex stored procedures to process employee's requirement and generating.
- Worked on complex T - SQL statements, and implemented various codes and functions.
- Helped in writing T-SQL Scripts for database backup jobs and daily/weekly jobs.
- Designed and developed a full-scale reporting solution for a multi-client environment using MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and Report Builder 3.0 for SSRS.
- Created drill down, drill through, sub and linked reports using Report Builder 3.0 as well as managed the subscription of the reports.
- Generated multi parameterized reports in Report Builder 3.0 allowing users the ability to make selections before executing reports; thus, making them user friendly.
- Assembled and converted user requirements from multiple clients into our standard reporting solution and customized specific client requests when necessary.
- Assisted in production OLAP cubes, wrote queries to produce reports using SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting service (SSRS).
ENVIRONMENT: MS SQL SERVER 2008 R2, SSRS, REPORT BUILDER 3.0 AND WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2