- A Self - motivated software developer. History in developing databases and .Net application. Over 10 years of experience in database design and development using SQL Server, Fox Pro and MS Access.
- With 5 years of experience in ETL process and creating customer export files using SSIS.
- Comfortable working with external clients to understand data and how it will be used in the application.
- SQL Server version 2005, 2008 and 2012
- Working with client to design and develop database and application
- Creating ETL process from multiple data sources. Using SSIS.
Software: SQL Server SSMS and SSIS, VMware Confidential 5, .Net C#
Programming Languages: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 and 2012 .Net 2010 and 2015
Information System Manager
- Used Prior knowledge of company business to direct vendor on business rules and process for rewrite of company software
- Directed vendor on mapping of existing database for migration to new software
- Cleaned up bad data in existing database to help eliminate some migration issues.
- Helping company bring on new Confidential and insuring new software can support second Confidential requirements.
- Post go live new software.
- Working with vendor and internal staff to insure code change maintain company business rules
- Helping to trace down issues in SQL code when issues come up. Helping vendor to fix issues in a timely matter.
Software Engineering Consultant
- Database Administrator for LTI/GE SQL servers
- Put in place process for Development, QA and Production databases
- Upgraded SQL Server from 2008 to 2012
- Helped convince the client the need to have QA and Development SQL instances on second server
- Transferred QA and Development to new development server
- Worked with GE clients and in-house applications developers.
- Redesigned PMA database to 3NF
- Modified .Net application to account for changes to database
- Created .Net ETL application to allow users to import files as needed
- Maintained and modified .Net application till app was moved to GE Web
- Worked with Web developers to duplicate .Net app functions to Web app
Lead IT Developer
- IT department activities.
- Insure and setup of nightly full backup and daytime and transaction log backup were performed
- Setup and maintain off site backup of critical files and servers
- Active directory accounts
- Maintain company PC’s and laptops
- Determine when company hardware or software needed upgrading
- Maintain and add new Email accounts at outsourced email server
- Maintain current SQL database
- Modify or add new views or stored procedures as needed
- Create SQL scripts to load new or change existing client information
- Upgrade from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008
- Create new SSIS packages to replace old DTS package
- Trouble shoot bugs with in the in house developed application
- Helped fix bugs and add new functionality
- First line support for all network and server issues. (Second line outside vendor)
- Running 7 servers in Confidential 5. 3 Physical Servers with 2 Confidential units
- Maintain phone system and add new employee phones
- Maintain and setup phone voice recording system
- Create Views to pull data from client data into data warehouse
- Create or update existing SSIS package to load data to ware house
- Work with data analysis to understand and map client data
Software Engineering Consultant
- Work with client to extract data from current system
- Work with client to understand and map data
- Use ETL processes to convert and load data
- Write scripts in SQL or Fox Pro. Depending on which system the client purchased
- Work in hand with trainers to insure data is converted corrected
ConfidentialSoftware Engineering Consultant
- Aircraft electrical installed. Repair and modify Aircraft systems
- Planner. Insure correct maintenance paperwork is issued to aircraft
- Planning Scheduler. Maintain MS Project schedules for aircraft
- Engineering Master Scheduler. Maintain MS Project schedules in engineering department
- Developed Bill of Materials database for Engineering department.
- Developed network MS Access database that allowed lead mechanics to order drawing