Programming: Python, R, MATLAB
Frameworks/Libraries: NumPy, Pandas, matplotlib, SciPy, scikit - learn, TensorFlow
Database: SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, ETL
Data Visualization: Tableau, ggplot2, seaborn, plotly, Edward Tufte data visualization techniques
Simulation: SOLIDWORKS, COMSOL Projects
- Performed splitting, slicing of large datasets using SQL and transformed data into actionable insights to assist higher management in decision making.
- Written SQL queries and scripts to generate reports from the database.
- Consolidated data for operational weekly and monthly business reports. Provided effective and efficient solutions to deal with large datasets.
- Created reports and visualizations using Tableau/power BI from ETL database.
- Gave presentations on projects and worked in an agile environment within a team and independently.
Research Analyst Intern
- Performed Statistical analysis using student’s T test, ANOVA, parametric and non-parametric tests.
- Designed experiments to test the effect of radiation on different tumor cell lines, Performed A/B test on samples.
- Designed and Developed Lung Tumor directed Radiotherapy Motion Phantom through Software Simulation.
- Created, Executed, Documented protocol for Verification of output Tumor Trajectory to evaluate specification.