- Over 7 years of hands on experience in development, customization, enhancement and localization of Oracle Application using D2K(Forms 10g,Reports 10g),SQL,PL/SQL & Oracle 11g/10g/9i Database in Windows 2000/2003 Professional environment.
- Sound knowledge with Netezza SQL.
- Expertise in Business Process Engineering and Software development life cycle (SDLC), including analysis,design development and implementation of software applications.
- Prepared Technical Specification documents based on the documents provided by functional team.
- Used SQL*Loader for uploading flat file data into Staging Tables.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently in on - site-offshore model with cross-functional teams including application super-users,system end-users,functional analysts,business analysts and technical consultants.
- Involved in post implementation maintenance and played a key role in Performance Tuning.
- Extensive working experience in applying relational database concepts, entity relation diagrams and normalization concepts.
- Proficient in Oracle SQL Tuning, TOAD and PL/SQL debugging.
- Written complex queries to facilitate the supply of data to other teams.
- Proficient in writing UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting.
- Analyzed and involved in solving post production issues and Tickets.
- Strong trouble-shooting, problem solving, analytic and design skills.
- Experience with DBA activities like Creating Users,Granting and Revoking Privileges on database objects and Taking Backups.
- Worked on Warranty systems,Health care, Retail, and Education & Airways domains.
- Involved in Data Migration from Oracle 8i to 9i and 9i to 10g.
- Experience with Data modeling,ER diagrams, Data flow diagrams, Process flows analysis and Design tools.
- Ability to interact with Non-Technical Business Personnel to translate articulated needs into technical requirements.
- Expertise in PL/SQL,SQL*Loader,SQL,SQLPLUS,SQL Navigator and Developed Database Packages and Stored Procedures, Functions,Views and Triggers.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 98/2000/2003/7 XP,UNIX.
TOOLS: TOAD,SQL Loader, PL/SQL Developer,Developer 2000 Reports 6i/9i/10g,Forms 6i/9i/10g .
LANGUAGES: SQL,PL/SQL,SDLC,UNIX,Shell Scripting,HTML,XML.
DATABASE: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g.
- Implementing the data model required by the application.
- Develop databases,reporting development and data migration.
- Develop complex SQL queries, stored procedures, packages and jobs.
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, designing, maintaining and updating data models.
- Creating Schema Objects and implementing rules for data integrity.
- Choosing a programming environment for a new development project.
- Writing server-side PL/SQL or java sub programs and client side procedural codes that use SQL statements.
- Creating the Application Interface with the chosen Development tool.
- Establishing a globalization support environment for developing globalized applications.
- Instantiating applications in different data bases for development,testing,education and deployment in a production environment.
- Understanding & Working Knowledge of Informatica CDC(change data capture).
- Performed number of tasks, from developing and launching a database system to maintaining and upgrading a company’s storage capacity.
- Collaborated with software architects to ensure alignment of the Netezza environment.
- Responsible for complex data modeling and schema designs.
- Ensure optimization, performance tuning and monitoring of data bases.
- Perform trouble shooting and issue resolution.
- Developed payment register form and in voice register form using 6i.
- Developed data entry reports in reports 6i.
- Designed various approaches like CDC (Change data capture), Auditing control Recovery strategy, Scheduling jobs etc .
- Work in conjunction with other members of the development team to ensure successful implementation and integration of other tiers in Multi-tier applications and communicate technical parameters and constraints to relevant teams.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning for performance improvements.
- Coordinate tasks and participate in the completion of projects to ensure objectives are met in accordance with prescribed priorities and time limitation.
- Worked on customizing print invoice, sales journal by customer and cancel orders reason detail reports involved in creating business areas,folders, for EUL using Oracle discover admin 10g.
- Developed new reports based on facts and dimension folders using Oracle discoverer desktop/+10g.
Environment: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Oracle Forms 6i/9i, Reports6i/9i, UNIX Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, TOAD PL/SQL Developer, SQL Optimizer.Confidential, Houston,Texas
Database Analyst/PL/SQL Developer
- Involved in integration testing, importing data from legacy system using SQL*Loader from .csv files using the interface tables.
- Wrote interface program to load the AP/AR order invoice interface, the interface program was doing many validations like checking the data of invoices sent bu the user.
- Created functional design document for coding broker module.
- Testing the input and output files and send report to the other agencies.
- XML notice generation for the NJKids application through PL/SQL packages.
- Created packages, Procedures and functions for coding broker module.
- Developed concurrent programs and executable for the SQL loader, Package and report and run them as a request sent.
- Worked with business analyst and business user in analyzing the requirements, participated in the daily stand up scrum agile meetings as part of agile projects for reporting the day to day developments of the work done.
- Involved in DBA activities such as creating the DDL’s, Grant & Export-import utilities.
- Created Data flow diagrams using VISIO.
- Used shell scripting to load files in the respecting tables and invoke the procedure.
- Creating Customs Reports in SQL server Reporting Services.
- Coded, tested,debugged,documented and maintained application programs.
- Used SQL Loader to load data.
- Worked on contract information summary using XML publisher and Oracle Reports 6i.
- Importing data from Legacy system using SQL Loader from .CSV files using the interface tables.
- Worked on Account Payable and Account Receivables interface inbound process applications.
- Customized forms using Custom.pll.
- Developed concurrent programs and Executable s for the SQL Loader, package and report and run them as a request set.Report provides a summary of project contracts(OKE)related information to the organization for program awards and modifications.
- Worked on customizing reports in Order Management, Account Receivables and Account Payable Modules.
Environment: Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Loader. LINUX, Forms and Reports 6i.Confidential
Oracle Forms & Reports Developer
- Design Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) based on the Use Cases.
- Involved in creating standard PL/SQL package templates for the design.
- Design test scripts for the screens and batch programs.
- Imported journal information from legacy systems into the Oracle application tables using journal import interface.
- Performed data validations and massaging at staging tables.
- Performed tuning for the complex queries in PL/SQL.
- Developed and customized Oracle Forms.
- Developed a frame work to built restart ability in the system.
- Single point of contact for development and technical enhancements.
- Developed a framework for extensible automated production support in PL/SQL.
- Documented the users guide for the system.
- Involved in solving PROD issues.
- Created PL/SQL packages,tables,functions and procedures for the project.
- Involving in customizing Oracle Reports.
- Handled PL/SQL compile-time, run-time errors, debugging of stored procedures for business logic modification, and responding to system events through triggers.
- Export/import using data pump, creating indexes,synonyms,sizing tables,refreshing materialized view.
- Designed technical specifications based on business requirements.
- Involved in documentation of screen specifications.
- Created and configured work-flows and sessions to transport the data to target warehouse Oracle tables using Informatica work flow manager.
Environment: Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 11g, Oracle Reports 11g, SQL DeveloperConfidential
- Interaction with the client to understand the business requirement.
- Development of PL/SQL Functions, Procedures and Packages using SQL developer.
- Performed data-conditioning for PL/SQL procedures and provided unit test results.
- Performed tuning of the Oracle objects and Data correction.
- Customized Oracle Forms for the application.
- Monitored Data-Seeding for the staging tables.
- Performed manual and automation regression testing.
- Customized Oracle reports.
- Involved in Deployment and provided resolution to the post production Issues or defects.
- Created and maintained continuous monitoring application for auditing each line of business and for audit teams use of checking controls.
- Created authorization, and access level security for audit users using SQL reviews and roles.
- Created DB schema table and data integrity.
- Strong programming and Debugging skills in PL/SQL, Dynamic SQL and Unix Shell scripting .
- Worked with DBA’s for performance problems, fixed the problem and make recommendations to technical staff to improve performance.
- Unit test the module and delivered to the QA team.
- Participated in Database tuning and application Debugging.
- Used parallel processing, bulk insert features to improve the performance.
- Data model through data modeler tools such as VISIO.
Environment: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, Toad 10.0.Confidential
- Leading the team of Six Programmers.
- Involved in Creating Common PL/SQL Packages for the Project.
- Collecting requirements from the end user.
- Involved in Documentation of Screen Specifications.
- Writing Data Clean up procedures with PL/SQL.
- Performed Tuning for the queries in PL/SQL
- Involved in creating standard objects for the project with Forms and PL/SQL.
- Involved in creating standard PL/SQL package templates for the Design.
- Creating PL/SQL Database Triggers for the Application.
- Designed and Developed screens.
- Involved in testing and integrating all the Screens Developed.
- Involved in training the end user.