- Computer/Technical Literacy (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SharePoint, Visio)
- Project Coordination
- Time management
- Optimization of Work-flow
- SQL Querying
- Management of Multiple Priorities
- Problem Solving
- Research and Planning
- Ability to Work in a Team Structure
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, Portland, Oregon
Data Analyst II
- Maintain, analyze and load various medical rate and state fee schedule data.
- Format data files, such as text and Excel, to ensure successful loads and resolve any errors or issues that may occur in the process.
- Create SQL scripts to create reports, updates and research data. Create complex search queries such as joins and unions in order to identify errors.
- Write and test procedures for various data loads and updates. Upload procedure documents to the SharePoint site.
- Work with different teams and departments in discussing various processes and improving them.
- Test new software versions for data imports and updates.
- Perform quality assurance for loads and updates.
- Technology Environment: SQL, SharePoint, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Senior Processing Specialist / Business Analyst
- Acted as a back-up to Project Coordinator and Project Manager while meeting project requirements and completing projects on time and within budget.
- Identified technical requirements to optimize workflow in order to reduce errors and need for audits. Communicated issues and suggest changes and improvements. Acted as a liaison between case teams and technical project managers in order to improve processes and resolve issues.
- Acted as a liaison between programming and implementations department on various projects including data mapping for documentation.
- Proofread forms for mailings to ensure that the data is mapped correctly.
- Reviewed, analyzed and formatted data in order for it to be uploaded successfully into database using Excel in order to reduce any possible loss of information prior to the upload and lessen the need for extensive audits which ensured timely completion of projects.
- Performed in-depth analysis of data to ensure that the audit procedures are accurate and generated reports to test these procedures.
- Wrote procedures for processing and audit of documentation to optimize the work flow and reduce the margin of error. Identified problems and causes and communicated how processes and procedures could be improved, while collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
- Reviewed submitted account information to ensure successful and timely wire transfers and correct outdated SWIFT/BIC codes and routing numbers. Alerted creditors of any missing information prior to distribution dates.
- Created queries for audit of submitted data to eliminate any errors than might have occurred during a distribution process. Communicated errors to technical and IT team managers while helping identify and analyze technical issues that might have caused these errors and their potential risks.
- Performed audit and quality control of data and reviewed claims and wire information for distributions.
- Created queries using various applications and edited using Excel. Use conditional formatting and formulas to identify duplicate data and find any formatting errors.
- Entered billing data using Dynamics NAV and ensure that the counts matched and balanced.
- Created flowcharts using Visio showing all the technical steps for bankruptcy distributions to ensure timely completion.
- Technology Environment: Visio, Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Analyzed claims in class action cases, which included securities, wage and discrimination while meeting deadlines.
- Imported media and analyzed data for securities cases. Reviewed and balanced submitted stock transaction data to ensure correct distribution amounts using Excel. Communicated any missing or incorrect information to creditors and brokers.
- Tested new claim processing applications and reviewed business rules for various class action cases to ensure that the data has been mapped correctly. Communicated issues to software developers and technical project managers with suggested changes.
- Worked as a settlement administrator for a large number of cases which included communication with creditors, attorneys and brokers regarding status of cases and submitted claims via Outlook and written correspondence.
- Submitted escalations to various case management teams via SharePoint. Assigned tasks and due dates for timely completion.
- Written and edited Word documentation that contained information and FAQs for various class action cases and uploaded files to the SharePoint site.
- Created PowerPoint presentation for claims processing.
Technology Environment: SharePoint, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Customer Service Associate
- Entered catalog orders into database and updated customer records.
- Resolved issues regarding merchandise pricing, returns and exchanges while providing customer service at the highest standards.
- Technology Environment: Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook)