Strong business and technical vision with effective people skills to allow close work with senior management. I'm a creative problem solver, results oriented, have an aptitude for learning and can maximize resources while processing a sense of urgency. I have the ability to manage multiple complex projects for customers and understand the importance of delegating work and responsibilities. I' am a team builder with effective communication who motivates staff to excellence. I aspire to meet or exceed business needs.
Education: MS in Computer Information Systems - University
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
Certification: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance (70-431)
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.NET, T-SQL, XML, Java Script, JQuery
Web Technology: HTML, CSS, ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, Crystal Reports, web services
Databases: SQL SERVER 2000/2005, MS Access, SSIS 05, Oracle
IDE: Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, Business Intelligence Development Studio, SQL Server Enterprise Edition 00/05, SQL Server Management Studio, SQLPLUS.
Web Servers: IIS 5.0, IIS 6.0
- Programmer /SQL SERVER DEVELOPER
Confidential,Houston, TX Dec 07 – Dec 10
Sales Comps Engine
The O’Connor Sales Comp Engine, an extranet web application, is the only comprehensive Texas-wide source of commercial comparable sales data. Sales data for land, apartments, retail, industrial, office and many other commercial land uses is available for over 100 counties.
- Configure SQL Server Merge Replication on 4 servers, including one on India. Responsibilities include working application side. Implement Log Shipping for Testing.
- Implement Business Logic using c# ado.net libraries. Data displaying, editing, sorting and displaying new records using Infragistics grid.
- Involved in creating database schemas consisting of tables, views, triggers, stored procedures and indexes.
Environment: SQL SERVER 2005, SQL SERVER Management Studio, TSQL, ASP.NET 3.5, VB.NET, Java Script.
Confidential,This is a web based Reporting tool, used by all departments in the company. The application lets user to query based on different criteria and pull up the relevant Reports in Excel or PDF Format.
- Implement Business Logic using C#.NET, Intersoft controls, Linq to sql and Crystal Reports
- Involved creating database look up tables, views, stored procedures and manage security at database level.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, CSS, C#, SQL SERVER 2005, Crystal Reports 10, and LINQ to SQL.
Confidential,PTAX is a core intranet web application used by Data Entry, Data Analysts, Technical Analysts, Litigation and Customer Service Departments. It has an underlying Reporting Module.
- Implement Business Logic using ASP.NET, VB.NET, Infragistics and Intersoft controls.
- Underlying Reporting Module built using Crystal Reports and Data Sets.
- Involved in creating database stored procedures, table, triggers, Roles, Users and SQL SERVER Logins.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, VB.NET, LINQ to SQL, SQL SERVER 2005, Crystal Reports 11, CSS, Infragistics and Intersoft controls.
This is a windows service used to automate invoice processing and sending out Invoices to clients either by Email, Fax or Mail depending on clients’ preference .Developed using ASP.NET 2.0, C#, SQL SERVER 2005.