OBJECTIVE:Seeking a new challenging role to develop my career further by applying my strong technical experience and skills.
2008 – Present
20010 – Present
- Involve in client specific software development, using C++/Perl/SQL/XML/XSL, through all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Work on automated software development for financial/transactional documents/statements processing of Banks and Credit Unions, including their online transaction storage availabilities.
- Perform strong data analysis and work with huge data files/datasets of various types, with millions of records and transactions.
- Write scripts and their documentation, mostly using Perl\\Shell (Bash), to automate Production Support work.
- Enhance existing programming modules, mostly written in Perl and write their documentations.
- Monitor automated processing and troubleshoot any processing related issues.
- Work closely with Project Mangers, Business Analysts and other implementation team members from estimation till the delivery phase.
- Involve in application testing, i.e. regression, unit or integration testing.
- Maintain codebases/repositories for scripts/modules using version control system, WinCVS.
2008 – 2009
- Accomplished project of automated insurance/financial statements for Asteron Australia using Perl/SQL/XML, with functionality of Online Document Storage, E-mail, Fax and SMS alerts.
- Designed SQL queries integrated through Perl scripts for Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA) to automate their data extraction and transformation.
- Redeveloped ING insurance projects in a new Object Oriented Framework of Perl.
- Wrote scripts and their documentation to automate Production Support tasks.
- Accomplished project of automated dividend/insurance statements for Asteron Australia.
- Worked closely with the Business Analysts, Project Mangers, and Client Managers on most projects.
- Involved in application testing, i.e. regression, unit or integration testing.
- Created and maintained a documentation kit for process improvement, using intranet SharePoint.
- Maintained codebases/repositories for scripts/modules using version control system, WinCVS.
2005 - 2006
- Engaged in programming, design and maintenance of the applications, using C++/Java/SQL.
- Worked in the support team to provide specific software related support.
- Prepared work instructions, user manuals, some procedural documents and documentations.
- Involved in the web designing and provided maintenance service for the websites after delivery phase.
Master of Information Systems (MIS), majoring in Object Oriented Programming
Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering
Languages: C++, Perl, Java, SQL, HTML, XML.
Software: CVS, UltraEdit-32, Cygwin, Araxis Merge, mRemote, SharePoint, Citrix, OFFICE 2003/2007.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/Vista, Unix/Linux, Dos.
Hardware: IP network troubleshooting and assembling of peripherals.
Others: SQL Server 2005, .Net Framework 3.0.
- Received 5 Kaizen process improvement awards for contributing and implementing ideas.
- Star of the month award from Computershare Communication Services, Sydney Australia.
- Best consultant award from M2 Telecom Pty Ltd for outstanding performance.
- Outstanding mathematics performance award by state government (scored 100% in 2 different subjects)
EXTRA CERTIFICATION COURSES
- Lean Six Sigma yellow belt certified.
- Perl Programming course from Netvision Technologies, India.
- Object-Oriented Programming in C++, from Netvision Technologies, India.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Outstanding team player.
- Positive attitude towards the work.
- Adaptable, Flexible and Proactive.
- An eye for the details.