- Confidential has 12 years of techno - functional experience working as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, and Project Lead.
- Confidential has excellent written and oral skills needed to interact with Executive, Business and Technical stakeholders within the organization. She has a proven track record in analyzing, translating, and documenting business requirements and business processes.
- She has also created functional and solution design documents for various ERP’s and applications affecting corporate accounting, finance, and CRM systems.
- She has experience working on projects involving data governance, data quality, process improvement, data lineage, metadata, master data management (MDM), data architecture, database design, and the development of analytic reports. Confidential has participated in large and small complex system integrations and conversions involving customer, accounting and financial data/systems.
- Confidential has worked on projects where agile and waterfall methodologies where applied. Her experience include the use of the V Mode concept (i.e. Requirements - Functional/Technical, Design, Detailed Design & Build, Unit Testing, Assembly Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, and Cutover to Production), Confidential (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows), SDLC methodologies, ETL processes, the creation of test scripts and use cases.
- Her technical background includes working on various SQL platforms such as Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Informatica Analyst, Hadoop. Hue, Impala, Teradata, and automating business processes using VBA.
- Confidential has experience providing clients with the latest technology solutions where data as an asset for generating analytic reporting, business intelligence, data warehouse/architecture, and big data to improve business performance.
Writing Business Requirements, Business & Functional Systems Documentation (BRD/FSD), Accounts Receivable/Payables/ General Ledger Accounts, Project Accounting, Cost Accounting, Cross Sell/Treasury Products, SDLC Methodologies (Agile / Waterfall), Writing Queries, ETL Processes, Securitizations, Risk Analytics, Financial Services (Wholesale Credit, Commercial Loans, Credit Exposure, Asset Back Securities, Cross Sell, Money Markets, Bonds, CMO’s, Collateral, AQR, BQR, Basel), Confidential and SA/SLA
Technology: Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, SharePoint, Project, Oracle PS/SQL, MS SQL Server Management 2005/2008, Teradata, Informatica, DB2, LavaStorm, Spotfire.
Reporting / Testing Applications Tools: Oracle BI, Oracle Toad Analyst, Impromptu Cognos, Relational Quality Manager (RQM), HP Quality center, ER Studio, SAS Dataflux, TIBCO Spotfire, Pega 7 Business Analyst, RPM
ERP Accounting Systems: Oracle Financials/EBS, JD Edwards / PeopleSoft 8.10, Ariba Procurement, Concur Expense
Banking Systems: Confidential, LoanIQ, Moody’s Risk Analyst (MRA), Credit View, Asset Rating Tool (ART), Calypso, GMI, Phase3/Broadridge, FACS, MRX
Principal Consultant - Data Analyst
- Define data requirements, gather and mine large scale of structured and unstructured data, and validate data by running various data tools in the Big Data Environment. Provide data analysis, data profiling, reconciliation, data mitigation solutions in a complex global enterprise for a 6 SAP and JDE systems using HUE/Hadoop, Impala big data tools
- Support the standardization, customization and ad-hoc data analysis, and will develop the mechanisms to ingest, analyze, validate, normalize and clean data.
- Implements statistical data quality procedures on new data sources, and by applying rigorous iterative data analytics, supports Data Scientists in data sourcing and preparation to visualize data and synthesize insights of commercial value.
- Writes ad hoc SQL, including selects, joins, union, create temporary tables, use of Where clause and simple functions (e.g., sum, Min, Max, Avg, Concat, cast, substring, etc.). Advanced usage of MS Access and MS Excel and various tools for data manipulation.
- Currently working within AWS (Amazon Workspace).
- Create data quality test queries used to support Tableau visualizations. Working with NF1 and NF3 data from SAP and JDE.
Consultant, Pasadena, CA
- System experience in contact center consulting and the design, development and integration of complex contact center systems and applications (Pega (or any other CRM application) that handles agent desktop, workflows, CTI)
- Perform business analysis, system/application design, and project management. Strong understanding of System/Software Development Lifecycles and Project Management methodologies by using structured system/software life cycle & development methodologies (RUP, RM-ODP, RAD, etc.)
- Consults with business partners and project teams to define and document business requirements (net new requirements, changes to deployed system, etc.)
- Develops solution alternatives, high-level designs, functional specifications and estimates that address overall corporate and business strategies. (Emphasis on telephony systems and applications).
- Leads the ideation, concept and definition of projects, and remains involved thereafter to ensure alignment with designed and accepted solutions through development, testing, implementation and support.
- Functions as project lead for the coordination of solution development including the development of high-level requirements documents, solution alternatives, logical designs, physical designs, defect fixes and other associated tasks.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry/domain.
Technologies used: Pega 7
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Gathered and documented requirements by acting as liaison with Product Owners, Project Managers, Data Analysts, SMEs, ETL developers, and Report developers in understanding all aspects of digital and mobile banking applications.
- Author documents required by the banks SDLC methodologies, artifacts include Business Requirements Document, Traceability Matrix, and Source to Target Mapping documentation for developers, user stories, and Gap Analysis.
- Identifies and integrates data sourced internally by building strong domain knowledge around Digital and Mobile banking applications.
- Strong understanding of retail banking products such as Mortgages, HELOCs, Auto Loans, Credit Cards and Student Loans.
- Strong understanding of agile methodology, development of user stories, adding user story points, working through sprints.
- Home Lending business and system knowledge Internet, e-Commerce or Mobile experience, knowledge of digital channel group platforms
- Ability to understand complex system integrations and working closely with architecture. Responsible for providing thought leadership around requirements, traceability, business needs, and integration strategies of various eLending capabilities.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Write advanced queries and perform system testing in DEV and UAT environments utilizing Teradata platform. Create user acceptance testing documentation to ensure adherence to business requirements and project timelines.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Participate in the Lineage and Control documentation effort and articulate the requirements to the technology partners.
- Understand the technical implementation of GMT applications and help the application owner translate that into Enterprise and Global Markets specific standards.
- Identify data management standard gaps in documentation and use standard data management tools to track them to closure.
- Knowledge of Global Markets businesses, products, and business processes, including trade lifecycle
- Knowledge of major Global Markets regulatory such as Volcker, Confidential, Dodd-Frank, etc.
- Designing data flows and data models, measuring and managing data quality, and data controls
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate technical and quantitative information to non-specialist audiences in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
Technology platforms used include: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Confidential , Charlotte, NC
Sr. Solutions Engineer
- Monitored, tracked and reviewed Confidential compliance activities. Provide guidance and on Confidential Standards to ensure consistent application and compliance.
- Provide support to overall team as it relates to other activities including Key Business Element (KBE Management, (MDM) Metadata Management including QA/QC activities, data provisioning and data quality controls.
- Acted as a liaison between Enterprise Data Governance and Metadata Stewards to achieve data management objectives across LOBs and Enterprise for Confidential remediation and resubmissions.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of data governance practices and data management methodologies. Supports the adoption of processes and procedures for complying with Enterprise Data Governance and standards associated with monitoring and addressing technical and operational metadata (MDM) Master Data Management associated with Key Business Elements.
- Assisted in documenting Source to Target data lineage for processing data that affect PNNR and Commercial Real Estate Confidential schedules. Ensure the completeness, validity, and accuracy of data
Technology platforms used include: Teradata, Oracle, MS Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
Confidential , Charlotte, NC
Technical Project Manager 6 - Consultant
- Provide project management services for technology initiatives supporting Securities, Wholesale & International lines of business that support Confidential and enhanced due diligence ( Confidential ) solutions in order to correct existing regulatory deficiencies and meet ongoing regulatory expectations.
- Strong relationship building, identifies, analyzes, and mitigates technical risks for trade accounting systems that include Broadridge, GMI, Saleforce, etc.
- Managed project throughout all phases, which include Initiation, planning, execution, and close phases.
- Managed milestones and deliverables for each project, deliverables include Statement of Work, Project Definition Document, Budget-funding approvals, Risk Analysis, BRDs, Solution Designs/FSDs, Test Plans, Weekly/Monthly Project Status reports, Implementation Readiness documentation.
- Forecasts and manages all aspects of technical cost components of project.
- Successfully managed project end-to-end, work with sponsors to secure funding, handle budgets, resources, and project tracking, coordinate with multiple system and business teams. Projects include: (1) GMI Futures Clearing Transaction Monitoring, (2) OAQ Wires to NETWON, (3) AML Regulatory CIP Confidential to Salesforce and (4) Broadridge to Hogan Customer Information System Interface.
- Possess the knowledge required of the Wholesale Project Methodology and processes. Manages adherence to regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Assisted and coordinate budgeting for 2015 Strategic Planning of WF Securities projects.
Technology platforms used include: MS SQL Server, MS Visio, advanced writing of SQL queries, PowerPoint
Confidential , Charlotte, NC
- Experience in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, controls and standards for the effective use of an organization’s information assets in Regulatory/Risk/Credit departments. Building out the Current/Future state data framework to support financial clients Standards and Policies and Controls, Master Data Management, Data Quality Management (DQM), Metadata Management, Source to Target Mappings, Data Lineage Activities
- Experience designing and enabling effective data governance & data quality management capabilities including development of data standards and data metrics
- Strong data quality assessment and data quality improvement skills, including knowledge of different data quality improvement approaches and remediation strategies
- Day-to-day operational tasks and responsibilities include creation of in-house training materials, budget analysis, actuals/forecasted project hours and project development work such as creating dashboards/reports using SpotFire.
- Assisted in designing and mobilizing a Confidential PMO change management framework to be utilized across more than 200 projects for the 2016 Confidential submission. Assisted in the development and creation of PMO standards and tools such as status tracking, issue logs, project plan, project charter, stakeholder analysis, communications calendar, change management process and closure process.
- Performed data gap assessment and proof of concept analysis for F YR-14 schedules: (1) Corporate Loans, (2) Commercial Real Estate, (3) Trading Schedules, (4) Retail Schedules and (5) Y9C Schedules. Experience in JAD working sessions and agile environment. Demonstrated knowledge of BASEL II and regulatory requirements around the Dodd Frank Act. Created Level 1 and 2 process diagrams for commercial real estate ( Confidential ) and Securities template. Analyzed existing data sources for data elements required to populate the FR Y-14Q,FR Y-14M, and where overlap exists, the Confidential schedules to determine data gaps
- Prepared Commercial Real Estate ( Confidential ), Corporate Loan and Securities Template for the submittal of the Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review ( Confidential .
- Performed end-to-end data lineage exercises by identifying numerous SORs for each key data element populating the Confidential Template. Prepared future/current state data lineage documentation. Assisted in the identification of business and systems for data lineage across multiple systems
- SA / SLA Remediation
- Performed Service Agreement (SA) data profiling and analysis of the documents against established controls and compliance standards. Defined recommendations for normalizing data.
Confidential , Charlotte, NC
Business Systems Consultant
- Participated in a large scale application design involving 100 wholesale system spanning across various lines of business that include WF Capital Finance, WF Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate and WF Securities. The usage of the agile/waterfall project methodology throughout project.
- Strong business knowledge of Wholesale Portfolio and the partnership of accounting systems. Understanding of financial instruments which include wholesale products, fixed income, equities, bonds, collateralized loans, commercial loans and credit exposure.
- Participated in developing, documenting, communicating, facilitating meetings, taking detailed notes and recommending plans for systems architecture.
- Acted as a primary point of contact and document the end-to-end detailed analysis for the following systems: Moody’s Risk Analyst (MRA), CreditView, Asset Rating Tool (ART), Confidential & Touché and Automated Financial System ( Confidential ). Act as a secondary for the following systems: LoanIQ, LUCAS
- Strong understanding of Basel II requirements and its impact to commercial loan systems.
- Participated in all phases of the project & software development life cycle i.e. Analysis, design, development, testing and implementation to ensure project deliverables meet defined scope, quality and business objectives
- Analyzed database tables and models to find requested data, create SQL scripts to extract data and resolve data condition issues.
- Participated in the development of logical, conceptual and physical data models for Wholesale Data Analytics for systems.
- Liaise with lines of businesses, SME’s and technology partners within Wholesale in developing extracts/processes is consistent with BRD
- Collaborate to develop specifications and document source to target mappings, table column metadata, MDM, transformation rules and data profiling
- Work with technologies such as Oracle PI, Oracle Toad Analyst, Teradata, Microsoft Access, TOAD, Toad Analyst, Informatica and ER Studio in managing large amounts data, defining metadata (MDM - master data), and data profiling.
Confidential , New York, NY
Financial Business Systems Analyst
- Worked with Finance business stakeholders in gathering and analyzing business current/future state requirements and the complexities around Syndication/Ad Sales business operations as it relates to day to day operations of Accounts Receivable and Finance departments.
- Participated in implementation of DealMaker Syndication software with the existing SOX system JDE Edwards PeopleSoft.
- Analyzed and documented business processes for accounts receivable processes such as invoicing, billing, payments, aging receivables, accruals, recognizing revenue, credit management, and payments.
- Gathered current/future state requirements for Implementation of Dealmaker -
- Leverage technical skills by utilizing Sybase SQL, advanced function in data conversions using Excel, Access, VBA
- Created process flows diagrams and writing high level business requirements for an AR system being created in-house from scratch. Strong knowledge of the SDLC, document use cases, in UML and Visio 2008;
- Working with systems architect in ensuring high level requirements are consistent and operationally defined for the future state of the front end of the new system design. Assisting architect of screens and fields in the futures state system. Ensuring that new system and requirements meet best practices and SOX systems compliance.
- Scheduled and facilitated requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders. Prepare notes from sessions.
- Demonstrated ability to translate current processes and assist in developing a strategy and identifying opportunities for future-state business processes.
Technology platforms used include: Advanced MS Excel, MS Access, VBA, Visio, DealMaker, Sybase database
Confidential , Charlotte, NC
Project Manager/Test Coordinator
- Managed the GL Account Rationalization project for Confidential ’s data warehouse system named FACS (i.e. -Financial Accounting Control System) and the subsystems which FACS application consumed (i.e. Calypso, GMI, Phase3, Realm MML/HELOC/RECM/Auto, OPICS, PAM, HALO, CLAS, Confidential, Globus, Loanet, IBIS London, Intl Calypso, FENICS and OPICS Exchange Rates).
- Documented, tracked, reconciled and measured each subsystems transactions, balances and journal entry account impacts to the General Ledger and Financial Data warehouse (FACS) during conversion to a new account number.
- Ensure the adherence of both internal and external SDLC compliance for GL Account Rationalization Project, while acting as a liaison between Technology and Whole Finance LOBs for the GL conversion for Confidential and Wachovia.
- Worked directly with project leaders to identify and define business issues, business cases and have good understanding of financial statements & accounting concepts; general ledger environments, source system processes, developing system and accounting flows, financial reconciliation, data mapping and balancing controls for GL conversion.
- Actively involved in developing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRD), Test Strategies, Test Plans and coordination of testing involving general ledger/finance processes, interfaces and subsystems.
- Coordinated with Subsystem Project Managers and IT in creating an application impact matrix, tracking and analyzing test results and presenting them to development team. Develop test plans and test strategies with Line of Business owners, applications, technical development and QA. Work with multiple technical development teams to define requirements.
- Strong understanding of Relational OLAP database models, Reporting Services, accessing SQL and running queries in very large databases with complex relationships.
Technology platforms used include: MS SQL Server, Advanced writing of SQL queries, Advanced MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, PowerPoint
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Systems Analyst
- Acted as a liaison with all levels of management within Corporate Accounting. Demonstrated ability to quickly understand business issues and data challenges of an organization and/or industry and leverage data research tools (e.g. SQL, DB2, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle PS/SQL, DB2, QMF) by using business intelligence in assisting with the long-term trends and initiatives of the department. Provide expert analysis and technical guidance to Business peers and IT leadership to departments in the automation of business processes, applications, database design, development, administration and ad hoc reports. Provide technical and functional support to Corporate Accounting departments which include/not limited to Payroll, Treasury, Tax, Cost Accounting, Accounting Research & Procedures, AP, and AR. Review existing business processes and proactively explore alternatives and provide a plan of action. Manage, coordinate, document, and participate in parallel testing in TEST environments. Provide Production/testing support to users in Corporate Accounting for the following systems: Imaging, Ariba, Oracle/PeopleSoft/JDE, Impromptu/Cognos Business Intelligence Reporting and SharePoint 2007.
- Participated in data readiness/ETL process of converting data for AR (i.e. Customers, invoices, and receipts) and GL (i.e. account mappings, balances and journals) modules of Oracle EBS. Responsibilities include preparation of legacy data for conversion which includes: data cleansing, data enrichment, identification of data dependencies across conversions (e.g. Accounts Payable, Purchasing), data loader file preparation.
- Analyzing legacy data and ensuring that data has been properly formatted, loaded, validated and imported into Oracle EBS using Oracle PS/SQL and the for analysis.
- Troubleshooting data issues using Oracle PS/SQL occur as a result of loading, validating and importing data within Oracle EBS. Determines if errors are a result of data cleansing,
- Participated in the Design Phase of Project One - Finance and Supply Chain Implementation of Oracle Receivables module as it relates to (AR customers, transactions, invoices, inbound/outbound interfaces, conversions, reports, etc). Documentation included Visio diagrams and a step by step outline on how Oracle EBS module will accommodate business requirements. Writing business process documentation outlining the following: introduction, process overview, guiding principles and critical factors, assumptions, roles and responsibilities, level 2 & 3 process designs (i.e. MS Visio diagrams) - definition, volume, flow, narrative, configuration rational and open closed issues.
- Participated in writing functional design documentation for Confidential objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and/or Workflows) as it relates to Accounts Receivable module. In the role of as a functional designer the documentation outlined the following: Overview, Assumptions, Requirements - data conversions requirements, data selection criteria, disposition of non-converted data, Design - approach, process diagram, business rules, dependencies, and Impact to legacy systems, Concurrent Program Description details, launch parameters, log/output, restart procedures, data mapping, data cleansing requirements, Data Validation and Reconciliation - data validation and reconciliation requirements, data validation source (legacy), Data validation destination to (Oracle EBS, Data Reconciliation Source to Destination, Error Handling, Test Conditions and Open/Closed Issues.
- Proven understanding of MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0 Services from a server, development, and Content Management Solutions standpoint. Provide technical and business leadership in implementing Share Point solutions for Finance’s intranet site. Consult with users and project manager in determining requirements, needs, strategies, and goals for web pages. Lead consultants and developers to deliver impact solutions. Design, create, maintain, update and articulate solutions based on business and technical requirements. Experience with Microsoft Share Point Designer and other content management applications such as FrontPage. Translate user input into MOSS concepts that include content types, site columns, customize views and document libraries, lists, workflows and approval processes and information system policies. Assist in the development of web parts and Sites within SharePoint. Create functional documentation, project plans, and test scripts. Assist project manager with issues and risk identification. Demonstrated programming and database knowledge in HTML, SQL (InfoPath and metadata), and VB. Consult with colleagues, clients, and vendors to define requirements and clearly articulate business situations that require technical solutions
- Participated in the testing and UAT phase of implementation, by serving as a liaison between IT and Business end-users. Work with business users to analyze business requirements. Work with vendors to ensure understanding of documentation and technical specifications within the business community. Test and resolved AP/Purchasing software bugs by conducting parallel testing. Communicate and document user requirements for IT and Vendor Development Test. Defined test plans and test cases. Manage end to end parallel testing, coordinate project plans and test scripts; participate in UAT cycle testing and rolling out software to a production environment.
- Acted as a liaison between IT and business users of PeopleSoft 8.10/Oracle/JDEdwards. Support the implementation, maintenance, and report development of systems affecting A/R. Provide analysis using SQL for JD Edwards modules such as the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Chart of Accounts, and Intercompany billing and reconciliation. Ensure system practices are in compliance with General Accounting Procedures, Corporate Instructions, and SOX. Provide ad hoc reports using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio for reports not designed within JD Edwards. Participated in monthly, quarterly and year end functions such as posting cash, running eight day