- MS SQL Server (2014, 2008, 2005, 2000, 7.0, 6.5), ORACLE 12/10/9 (PL/SQL), Sybase, MySQL.
- Database Performance Tuning and SQL Tuning.
- TSQL, SSIS, SSRS, SQL XML, PL/SQL and SYBASE Open Client.
- Data Modeling (Logical and Physical)
- Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema)
- OOA and OOD.
- Strong C++ and C programming skills.
- Powershell and Windows Batch Scripting.
- Tools: Microsoft SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSMA, Redgate, Spotlights, Logic Monitor, Rational Rose, ERWin.
- Excellent consulting experiences with internal staffs and external customers.
- Customer interaction and training skills.
- Project management skills.
Production DBA / Database Architect
- In charge of the Database Archecture & Design, High Data Availability, and Disaster Recovery Solutions for 24x7 online energy scheduling and carbon credit and emission trading platforms.
- Database Performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning.
- Logical and Physical Data Modeling and Design on MS SQL Server platform.
- Schema release planning, deployment and production rollout using Confidential Database Project.
- Maintains and supports 24x7 production, QA, and Development database environments.
- Define and implement high data availability solutions and processes.
- Design and implement database Disasater Recovery process.
- Responsible for Data Security, Auditing and responds to IPO Audits for database server security.
- In charge of the team development of our corporate database engineers.
- Manage college recruiting, database engineer andsoftware engineer recruiting.
- Internal database consultant - specialized in database design withOracle and Sybase SQL Server..
- Corporate DBA.
- Design and develop custom “Revenue Management” system for major transportation sector clients.
- System level and application level performance tuning.
- IT consultant for our clients.
Senior Software Engineer Associate
- Design and implement Client/Server based “Decision Support Systems” for the utility industry and trasportation sector using Management Science mathematical model and OOP method.
- Development DBA for SYBASE SQL Servers on Confidential Sparc 10 and IBM RS6000 platforms.
- Performance tuning on SYBASE SQL Server and Open Clients.
- Porting of SYBASE 4.9 application to SYSTEM 10.
- Logical and physical database design, and information modeling.
- In-house SYBASE and RDBMS expert.
- Evaluates and researches on new development tools.
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Burlingame, CA
- Design and implement company's core product Confidential ™ for the leasing industry.
- In charge of the release rollout services to assist clients in upgrading .
- Co-ordinates conversion and system integration process for new customers.
- Manages software customizations and technical consulting for individual clients.
- Provides ballpark estimates and RFP responses in the pre-sale process.
- Design and implementation of standalone and mission critical technical projects for clients.
- In charge of development source code controls.
Confidential, Burlingame, CA
- Design and implementation of new functionality for the software package Confidential .
- Maintenance bug fixes for Confidential .
- Quality Assurance testing for major releases.
- In - house support for Client Services.
- Technical and system supports for clients.
- User's guide documentation.
- Designed an information system for the accounting division of Confidential to improve management reporting facilities and provided decision support functions.
- Responsibilities include requirement analysis, data flow diagrams, conceptual schema, screens design, on-line terminal dialogues, etc.