Seeking for a challenging and interesting role of SQL and Pl/SQL programmer in a company where my experience and knowledge can be utilize and enhance.
- Nearly 1 years of experience in the Oracle PL/SQL Developer in Analysis, Design, Data Modeling (Logical and Physical), and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System(RDBMS)
Masters of Science, Electrical Engineering
Introduction to database system (part1 and part2), Introduction to SQL and PL/SQL, Advance Pl/SQL, Data Communication and Networking(Part 1& 2), Microprocessor & Interfaces, Advance Microprocessor, E-commerce Data Encryption & Security, Wireless Communication, Wireless Sensor Network, Analog VLSI, Digital Signal Processing, Fiber Optic Communication, Computer Network (Part1& 2), VLSI Testing , VLSI Digital System Design, Low power VLSI, RF CMOS VLSI, Analog VLSI.
Exam 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g :: SQL Fundamental 1
Exam 1z0-144 Oracle Database 11g::: Program with PL/SQL(pursuing)
Windows XP/NT/2000,98/95, DOS, Unix, Linux
SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Stored Procedures and functions, Standard Packages, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Import/Export, Performance tuning.
Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Developer, Toad, Designer 6i, SQL Navigator ,ERWIN, Excel
Unix Scripting ( sh, csh, ksh and bash)
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT Jan 2010 to Jul 2010
Position : SQL developer
- Responsible for the designing the advance SQL queries, procedure, cursor, triggers, scripts.
- Collaborated with the application developers in data modeling and E-R design of the systems.
- Also created, modified, maintained and optimized SQL database.
- Maintained the documents and create reports for the business analysts and end-users.
- Responsible for the management of the database performance, backup, replication, capacity and security.
Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, TOAD, SQL*Loader, Unix Shell Scripting MS Windows XP
Confidential,India, Gujarat , India June 2007 to Dec 2007
Position : Oracle Developer
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the product from requirements gathering to end of system testing.
- Worked on developing a financial application system to handle all the bank transactions using SQL, PL/SQL, Developer 2000 (Forms4.5 and Reports2.5) on Windows environment.
- Worked as a librarian to maintain the system application design using Designer2000 tools.
- Used SQL*Loader to load the database from flat files.
- Created new Tables, Indexes, and Sequences where needed.
- Created database triggers for data security & Consistency.
Oracle 8i, SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Developer2000 (Forms 4.5 and Reports2.5) and Unix Shell scripting.