BS (Computer Science)
MS (Computer Science)
May 2010 – present Confidential
Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
- Development of backend and customer’s portal for online cars purchase system with RoR, PostgreSQL, jQuery, rspec, Cucumber, web-services. Kanban is used as a methodology, BDD as a development approach.
- Online games portal system development and support with RoR, rspec, PostgreSQL, jQuery.
- E-commerce system development and support with RoR, rspec, PostgreSQL, jQuery. Responsibilities: team leading, technical project management, system architecture and implementation.
- Location Based Service (LBS). Mission of the project is to provide geo location data to the users of the community, millions of rows database, performing tasks of architecture improvements, Search optimization. Frontend and backend development, including implementing design features, creating and supporting mechanism for searching location, including full-text search, address based search, etc.
Aug 2006 – Jan 2010 Confidential
Web-developer, technical writer, requirements analyst, later – team lead.
- Ring Jam. Mobile application that uses HTTP connection instead of SIP connection. Server side development, implementing mBlox and NowSMS services, writing tech documentation, coordinating work of 4 people team.
- E-commerce system development and support with Ruby on Rails, RSpec, PostgreSQL, jQuery. Responsibilities: team leading, technical project management, system architecture and implementation. AJAX)
Languages & Technologies:
MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, Mongo
MacOS, Windows, Linux.
Cucmber, RSpec, machinist, factory girl, capybara
OOP, Software Development Patterns, mathematics and statistical skills, Scrum, Kanban, vim