- Expertise in development, implementation and support of commercial applications for Information Management Systems and Database analysis, design and development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to proceed independently or as a team member to achieve goals.
- Interact well with all levels of staff, management and clientele.
SYSTEMS: UNIX, LINUX Red Hat, HPUX, SUN - SOLARIS, AIX
DATABASES: ORACLE 11, INFORMIX 11, SQL Server
TOOLS: ORACLE Designer, ORACLE Forms/Reports, ORACLE Developer, OWB, OLAP, SQL Developer, TOAD, GIS/Geospatial, Crystal Report, Apache, Tableau, Excel2007, Autosys, SSH, CVS, Clear Case, Subversion, Bugzilla.
Confidential, Concord, Ca
DB designer/Application Developer
- Web application, ETL and DB design to support analytical, reporting tools.
- Enhancement in application and ETL (Perl, CGI, PL/SQL).
- Tuning DB and ETL performance.
Products: ORACLE11, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Excel, Perl, CGI.Confidential, Redwood Shores, Ca
Big Data Analyst/Oracle developer
- Designed and developed Big Data analytics platform for processing customer viewing preferences, geographical and social media comments. Created excel based reports.
- Participated I n several data extraction, warehousing and analytics initiatives for creating customized programming options.
- Implementation loading and analytical/geoanalytical procedures to enhance analysis of sales, determine purchasing trends, product combinations, and estimated potential customer expenditure per campaign. Data warehouse architecture/geospatial architecture and design, PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers.
Products: ORACLE11 -12, SQL Developer, ORACLE Geospatial, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Tableau, Excel, Perl.Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Primarily responsible for maintenance, implementation, testing, and customer support of the live CM/ECF and other court applications.
- Gathered, reviewed, evaluated user/business requirements, and data analysis for business process models of the CM/ECF application and database.
- Database design and development of schema, triggers and procedures. Setup development archive, staged and archive servers (LINUX and database). Tuning database performance (INFORMIX, ORACLE).
- Maintain and support ORACLE and SQL Server databases. Architecture, development and design Non-CM/ECF data mart applications.Implement data conversion functions and ETL (PL/SQL, TSQL, Perl, Shell).
- Analytics reports.
Senior Oracle Developer /Technical Lead
- Responsible for business requirements, analysis, technical specifications, design, development, testing and creating of technical documentation for mortgage compliance systems and loan portfolio systems.
- Database administration, schema tune up and performance optimization to improve system effectiveness.
- Design star and snowflake schemas for compliance data marts.
- Extraction of data from various data sources, including geospatial information,transformation, verification and loading into ORACLE data mart.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, packages and reports.
- Responsible for end user training.
Products: ORACLE 9, ORACLE Geospatial, INFORMIX9, SQL Server, Visual Basic, SQL, C/C++, Perl, Shell, PL/SQL, ESQLC, 4GL, TRANSACT, ERWIN, Excel.Confidential, Malvern Pa
Consultant / Oracle Developer
- Participated in maintenance and enhancement of ETL tools.
- Performed user requirement analysis along with detailed data analysis.
- Designed and developed forms and reports to improve the system functionality based on the needs of the users.
- Implementation, enhancement and improvement of data extraction, transformation and feeds to Confidential, Confidential, Confidential and other major financial institutions.
- Design and develop activities to generate errors and warning reports per customers’ requests.
- Wrote PL/SQL packages, procedures and reports, C, Pro C, ESQLC, C, Perl, application codes to precede database upgrade.
- ORACLE applications tuning.
- Prepare and lead INFORMIX -> ORACLE migration.
Products: ORACLE PL/SQL, ORACLE Reports, ORACLE Forms, INFORMIX SQL, Perl, CGI, C, Excel.Confidential, San Francisco CA
Consultant / Data Mart Oracle Developer
- Designed and developed reports (ORACLE Reports) for internal reporting System (Web Breeze), Web activity reports, Server statistic (hits/visits/page view), Password change, Pass Registration Steps.
- Database application tuning.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts and PL/SQL packages, procedures and triggers to satisfy the needs of the system. Performed detailed data analysis (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Designed and implemented Load process for different rating agencies through bastion servers.
- Developed Shell/FTP/Autosys/SQL Load and PL/SQL scripts to run through bastion servers vendors’ flat files into temp tables; to check for duplicates and consistency in the production database tables; to assist in the cleanup of Rating tables.
- Participated in the analysis, design and implementation loader for stock and bond portfolio systems.
Products: ORACLE 9i, PL/SQL, PERL, HTML, CGI, C/Pro C, AutosysConfidential, Berkeley CA
DB Conversion Technical Lead/Consultant
- Participated in the design, development, and implementation of Rating/Bond Portfolio data warehouse. Designed and developed batch process (Standard and Poor, Reuters, EXTEL); Data Model for Rating/Bond Portfolio Load process. Enhancements to standardize daily/monthly-loading processes (vendor’ flat files into ORACLE DB).
- Performed detailed business and data analysis.
- Designed and implemented various reports. (ERWIN, ORACLE Designer, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX,)
- Performed database development to support existing Bond portfolio application.
- Developed PLSQL/Shell/FTP/PERL scripts to load vendor files. Bond Consistency Check (maturity date, issuer parameters, markets and etc.) vs. tables; email exception reports to proper unit.
- Conducted performance tuning for existing applications.
Products: ORACLE PL/SQL, SYBASE TRANSACTSQL, Perl, C, Shells.Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Participated in the design and implementation of the Logical and Physical models of Data Warehouse for wholesale department (tables, stored procedures, triggers).
- Managed generic interfaces to support information access ETL (data extraction, transformation and load).
- Implemented ETL and batch loading processes to transfer data from DB2 into ORACLE Data Warehouse (PL/SQL, AutoSys, Shells, PERL).
Products: ORACLE PROC/ PLSQL/SQL Loader, C, Perl, Shells, AutoSys.Confidential, San Rafael, CA
- Perform user requirement analysis along with detailed data analysis for the reporting and identification of address duplication.
- Developed duplicate accounts detection algorithm and application (PL/SQL, ProC, ESQLC, 4GL, PERL, 4GL) with multiple input data sources (ORACLE Geospatial, INFORMIX GIS and SAP servers)
- Designed logical and physical model to support merge/purge application and reports, DDL, triggers, SP.
- Determined specs and model for match correlation, matching criteria of duplicate name, address, phones number (GIS utilities).
- Supported and enhanced several topological CAD utilities.
Products: ORACLE, ORACLE Geospatial, PL/SQL, INFORMIX, C, Perl.Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
- Implemented and tested enhancements for customer service porting and bug tracking system.
- Worked out the Motif GUI and INFORMIX database server for Automatic Report/Query Generator.
- Developed tools and codes for supporting dynamic ESQL with UIM/X Motif GUI for creating loading and retrieving information into/from Database.
Products: INFORMIX ESQLC, 4GL, New Era, SAP ABAP/4Confidential, New York, NY
- Design and coding parser and rule generator for Financial Analysis (FINAL) ORACLE Pro codes, forms and reports for Financial Foundation System.
Products: ORACLEPL/SQL, ORACLE Forms, Oracle Reports, OCI, ProC,Confidential, Murray Hills, NJ
- Coding and testing of business application for Belgium Telephone Company Warehouse DB.
- Design and implementation of front end and DB design for Automatic Data Construction Set (ADCS).
- Design and development of Geospatial applications supporting NYNEX mobile topology (antennas, base stations).
Products: INGRES ESQLC 4GL, INFORMIX ESQLC, 4GL, ORACLE, GIS/Geospatial, C, C++, Motif, VB