- 3+ years of experience with Tableau, Confidential, SQL, Microsoft BI technologies.
- Very passionate data visualization engineer in creating interactive visualizations leveraging several Tableau graphical tools.
- Hands on experience with Confidential data analysis software to create tables, listings, graphs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft BI tools: SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Strong hands on experience implementing dash boards, data visualization, and analytics using Tableau.
- Created Tableau dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, Gantt chats using show me functionality.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Developed Tableau workbooks to perform year over year, quarter over quarter, YTD, QTD and MTD type of analysis.
- Understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Created Quadrant chart with multiple icons and multiple colors.
- Good leadership skills, open to learn new technologies and self - motivated learner
Programming skills: Confidential, SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Tableau 9 and 10, Microsoft BI tools, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
Operating systems: Windows and Linux
Plots: Scatter plot, Box Whisker Plot
Charts: Motion charts, Waterfall chart, Gantt chart, Histograms, Pie chart, Packed bubbles.
Filters: Action filters, Context filters, Quick filters, Conditional filters, Top filters, Date filters Trend lines, Line chart, Tree maps, Heat maps, Geospatial map, 100% Stacked bars, Data Joining, Data Blending, parameter controls, calculated fields, sets, sorting Row level and column level aggregations, Dual axis maps and bars
Data analysis techniques: Clustering, regression
- DATA steps, PROC steps, concatenation, merging, sorting, flow controls
- PROC MEANs, PROC SUMMARY, PROC FREQ, PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC SQL, Macros
- PROC CORR, PROC REG, PROC GLM
- Developed an integrated visualization for cost reduction opportunities of oil and gas wells by looking at geology, geography, equipment costs, operational performance of wells/rig/driller
- Performed profit analysis on equipment costs, operational costs, maintenance costs, depreciation rate and sales price
- Applied clustering techniques to determine optimal profile and daily oil and gas output of the wells and compared historical daily output of the wells to optimal well output
- Applied clustering techniques to determine high performing well characteristics
- Applied geospatial maps, bar charts, scatted plots
- Applied filters to determine top 10 and bottom 10 performing wells
- Well optimal daily output dashboard
- Designed and developed an interactive visualization to help customers selecting an optimal car
- Created bar charts, scattered plots, packed bubble graphs, pie charts for body styles, car price vs. city mileage, drive wheel type and engine location, and fuel type and aspiration respectively
- Imported car image into dashboard and added car dimensions
- Created key stats for average mileage, average bore, average compression rate, average horse power, average engine size
- Applied action filters to all graphs in the dashboard
- Helps customers choosing right car based on the options selected in the dashboard. For example, by applying filters on particular body style, fuel type, drive wheel and aspiration, the dashboard would provide the price and miles per gallon for that selection.
- Created a dashboard using geospatial maps for understanding the relationships between population, gender and crime rate across Indian states and cities
- Applied data transformation techniques to obtain state crime rate from city population and crime rates
- Longitude and latitude values were obtained and manually assigned to cities for which data not available in Tableau
- Geospatial maps were created for (i) state population and crime rate, (ii) cities population and crime rate and (iii) population pie chart by gender
- Applied action filter of on states and cities geospatial map
- Created URL Link in action filters on the crime rate and population by state
- Helps understanding relationship between city and state. For example, selecting one city in cities map will filter population and crime rate in the cities corresponding state map and also shows how many and female are there in that particular entire state.
- Imported data from different Sources such as csv, .dat, .7bcatcat etc
- Generated tables listings, and graphs using PROC REPORT and PROC GPLOT
- Produced Confidential outputs in RTF, PDF, CSV and HTML formats using Output Delivery System (ODS) facility
- Created macros and used existing macros to develop Confidential programs for clinical data analysis