Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Informatica Power Center, TOAD, SQL Plus, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, Microsoft Sql Server 2012, SSIS.
ETL Tool: Informatica Power Center, SSIS
Database: SQL server 2005/2008, Oracle, T/SQL
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Design and develop ETL mappings and workflows using Informatica.
- Write complex SQL queries for validating the data against different kinds of reports.
- Performance tuning on sources, targets mappings and SQL (Optimization) tuning.
- Responsible for scheduling workflows, error checking, production support, maintenance and testing of ETL procedures using Informatica session logs.
- Created mappings which involved Slowly Changing Dimensions Type 1 and Type 2 to implement business logic and capturing the deleted records in the source systems.
- Developed mappings using Mapping Designer and worked with Aggregator, Lookup (connected and unconnected), Filter, Router, Joiner, Source Qualifier, Expression, Stored Procedure, Sorter and Sequence Generator transformations, Java transformation.
- Experienced in writing Unix Shell Scripts for different purposes such as scheduling jobs and moving the files from remote server to local informatica server.
- Experienced in working with data modeler to understand the business model using Erwin.
- Executing the project both in agile and waterfall methodologies.