- Detail oriented individual searching for a Business Data Analyst position, who excels at compiling, analyzing, validating and modeling data sets to enhance daily business operational performance.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project), Data Cubes, Power BI
- Knowledge Teradata SQL Assistant
Marketing Database Manager
- Handle new or existing business requests by creating reports in Data Cubes or custom SQLs
- Identify and resolve data discrepancies between reports or tools used between platforms
- Provide analytical tools and support for end users
- Deliver various production reports run in custom SQLs, data cubes, bSmart, Business Objects, and PRD/EMD
- Responsible for updates in scripts and databases to reflect current business requirements.
- Streamline data collection process. Review manual process reports to convert to data cube reports
- Manage project requests. Handle full project life cycle from initiation to delivery
- Facilitate meetings with key internal/external stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Delegate tasks to team members, identify resources, and confirm timeline for deliverables.
- Working with Data Cube SME to gain knowledge on backend SQL Server processing. Assist in auditing process during cube upgrades
- Collaborate with other team members to complete special projects and achieve project deadlines
- Create various documentations to track updates in tools, reports, projects and or any business processes
- Create Objects in BO Designer, validate data, conduct UAT in BO QA for auditing process, and submit Change Request for universe deployment.
Data Integrity Analyst
- Supported sales organization through timely report publications and ad hoc requests
- Responsible for segment specific reports and other channel reporting
- Ensured integrity of data through audit and validation process for report accuracy
- Conducted research and provided resolution for report issues
- Responsible for various updates in scripts and databases to meet current business requirements
- Collaborated with Marketing and Planning Group to consolidate churn specific analysis and provided monthly deliverables on sales forecast and performance result
- Partners with Tools & Reporting and IT for assisting with reporting applications
- Assisted with validation and verification phases in testing environment for PRD, EMD Tools.
- Assisted front end users with login issues and/or add/delete users on reporting tools.
- Communicated with Business Managers and Business Operation Managers for reporting needs
- Managed retail branch and supervised staff with day to day operational issues
- Responsible for soliciting, developing and servicing commercial real estate loans
- Consulted with clients on the loan application process including financial statements analysis, company and personal tax returns and cash flow analysis
- Analyzed and monitored borrower’s operating performance, financial trends and collateral performance/quality
- Assisted team leader in underwriting loans
- Network with Title Company in completing and delivered deed of trust
- Responsible for document signing, and prepared to board loan documents.
- Prepared loan disbursement to credit department upon client’s requestAuditing
- Responsible for branch audit quality by performing monthly audit certifications, risk assessment, and annual self test FIDICIA
- Ensured branch operations is in full compliance with bank policies and procedures, state and federal banking laws and regulations
- Ensured branch achieves optimum compliance with BSA laws, identifying accounts that require SAR or CTR measure, correctly call back on daily online entries, outgoing wire activities, and new accounts