- To excel and grow with your respective company and enrich experience in a professional work environment transitioning from contract to permanent employment.
- Proficient in Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2003 - 2013 (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Visio and Project).
- Experienced with creating macros in Microsoft Excel and Access and building and managing databases in Microsoft Access.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, SQL, Oracle 10g, Oracle Clinical and Oracle 11g.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Exceptional reporting, data visualization, work process development and implementation skills.
- Some experience in Spotfire, SAP, Qlikview, Tableau, RACF, MapPoint and Hadoop/Hive.
Confidential, Titusville, NJ
- Collected user requirements from study team members (Study-Responsible Physicians, Global Data Managers, End Users, etc.)
- Loaded the clinical trial datasets in Spotfire, mapped existing data visualization templates in Spotfire to the clinical trial datasets and designed new visualizations based on the user requirements complete with documentation while collecting signatures for a validated process for audit.
- Conducted review sessions with the study team members and functioned as a liaison between study teams and the iDARTs support team to ensure user requirements were met.
- Monitored department mailbox and triaged refresh issues with studies as well as mitigate access issues for end users.
Confidential, Long Island City, NY
Sr. Marketing Database Analyst
- Performed routine validation of record counts and frequencies per established business processes to alleviate workload for more decision-making team members.
- Queried big data using Hadoop SQL dialect in Hive for research into metadata and modeling and for validation purposes.
- Validated data with inter-departmental efforts and inter-personal collaborations within the team to uncover ingestion and modeling issues with online marketing data conducive to maintaining regulatory requirements and notifying responsible parties for resolution.
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
Clinical Drug Safety Analyst
- Improved automated processes already in place by further removing manual data manipulation to hasten reporting and eliminating opportunity for human error.
- Developed database tool in Access with SQL, and cross-application VBA code to analyze data from several study protocols reducing process time from 6 hours to 6 minutes for the largest of study-data sets.
- Extracting data using TOAD, JReview and Spotfire on occasion for urgent need for one-off reporting and presentation of trial data for custom views.
- Compiling data from various data sources and various formats for integrated data reporting and analysis.
- Validating processes with inter-departmental efforts and inter-personal collaborations within the team to create trusted standard and custom outputs for several departments for blinded and unblinded clinical trials while maintaining trial integrity by FDA expectations.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Sales & Marketing Programmer Analyst
- Improve approaches and tools used in analytics and insight development (e.g., automated payout system), and develop training materials as needed.
- Develop and deploy actionable approaches to measuring and improving sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Work on day-to-day basis with key data and analytics vendors such as ValuCentric to ensure their delivery relative to expectations. Identify opportunities for improvement in vendor management and selection.
- Support manager to develop incentive compensation plans, and operate process to ensure incentive compensation payouts per business expectations.
- Created automated ticketing system using Nintex Workflows and InfoPath in Sharepoint for payout of marketing programs' expenses. Managed permissions to submit claims and update account forecasting with SharePoint groups with data in Active Directory for dynamic approval in case of absent approver.
- Current approach to analytic and process development includes building Access Database, automating data refreshes for weekly, monthly and specialized product launch reports, creating web forms and templates to facilitate data collection from Sales Managers, creating automated reports in Excel powered by Microsoft Access and ODBC from Microsoft SharePoint, and using SharePoint workflows for automated business process development.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Business Programmer Analyst
- Run SQL queries and reports from MS Access databases to support internal auditors and sales teams and clients.
- Develop custom MS Access reports including working with tables, forms, reports, macros and VBA controls and code.
- Document existing and new databases, cleaning up and documenting VBA code to facilitate future changes and updates for increasing client list and book of business.
- Modifying existing databases to conform to client technical and business specifications.
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
- Run queries, reports, data extractions from databases (FADb, Master Data Management Hub, GIFTS, SAP, Concur, Seibel, eFilia) to support internal and external audits, federal disclosure data reports and overall data quality in FADb and all sources.
- Conduct data investigations, identify root cause, communicate the status, issues and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior operations manager and other senior management, on a timely basis to ensure audit-readiness of the (FADb) Compliance Database and Data Quality for PPACA (Federal Transparency) Reporting.
- Resolve system interface issues with Compliance Operations team lead and O&I and BBTS.
- Maintain business relationships with business partners to ensure Focus Arrangement manual uploads are processed in a timely manner and error files addressed accordingly; issues recorded and evaluated for system enhancements
- Manually input contract/payment information into FADb on an exception basis (some sources not automated) correct data uploaded incorrectly from a source system and educate business users to correct.
- Ability to influence action from individuals across departments within organization, all levels and make decisions regarding the most appropriate method to correct or highlight irregular and/or non-compliant transactions.
Confidential, West Orange, NJ
Sales and Marketing Analyst
- Utilized sales data and information to provide analysis and recommendations to key retailer strategies & product assortments.
- Implemented geospatial research techniques using Tableau, Excel 2013 and Microsoft MapPoint to assist sales team in increasing inventory orders in particular sales locations for retailers such as Williams-Sonoma, Sur La Table, Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s nationwide . Efforts directly resulted in increase in inventory for Macy’s and BELK stores.
- Participated in business review meetings for high-value department stores.
- Provided key support to in-field representatives in areas of sales analysis reporting, retailer & competitive analysis, sales presentation creation, new products, and retailer plan-o-gram creation.
- Created and maintained reports in Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2013 using VLookup, Pivot Tables, formulas, VBA Macros, Tableau
- Created and maintained SharePoint site to archive and maintain sales analysis reports. Managed access to reports with SharePoint groups and worked with IT department to create security groups in Active Directory.