- Have over 10 years of experience in Oracle Retail Merchandising System(ORMS), Oracle Retail Price Management(ORPM), Oracle Retail Sales Audit(ORESA) ), Oracle Retail Invoice Matching(OREIM) and been part of Oracle Retek implementation.
- Have designed and worked on customizing solution for Oracle Retail Integration with Oracle Ebiz .
- Strong working experience in Oracle database, PL/SQL, Pro*c, Oracle Applications and well versed in RDBMS concepts.
- Has rich experience in Analysis, Development, Implementation and support phases of the project.
- Good communication and presentation skills, self - starter, quick learner and good team player.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, Pro *C, UNIX Shell Scripting
Databases: Oracle 10g and Oracle 9i
GUI: Oracle Forms 10g and 9i, Oracle Reports
Tools: and Utilities SQL* Plus, Toad, PL/SQL Developer
Domain knowledge: Warehouse Operations, Retail
Technologies: Oracle retail modules - ORMS, ORESA, ORPM,
- Assist in Implementation of Oracle Retail Suite (RMS, ReSA, RPM applications).
- Participate in the review of the Functional Specification Document
- Responsible for creating Technical Specification and build for the Integration services
- Support for Confidential Testing, UAT and production support
- Monitor quality at various stages of project lifecycles with a focus on defect prevention, statistical process control and process improvement
Sr. Technical Lead
Technologies: Oracle retail modules - ORMS, ORESA, ORPM, OREIM, OSIM
- Provide 2rd level support for Issues reported in Oracle retail systems.
- Requirement Gathering and discussion with business on Enhancements.
- Coordinating the efforts of Offshore Team in the support of existing production systems.
- Design and implement system enhancements.
- Consolidating weekly status report for the team and sharing it with the Client.
Sr Technical Lead
Technologies: Oracle retail modules - ORMS, ORESA, ORPM (Oracle Forms and Reports, Pro*c, PL-SQL)
- Responsible for designing all customizations that are required on Base Oracle retail packages that are required for Metro business.
- Preparing daily workloads for staff & coordinating the daily allocation of work.
- Mentoring and training of juniors.
- Work as Onsite coordinator and manage interaction/discussion with client.
- Provide User Training to educate users on Oracle retail applications.
Technologies: Oracle retail modules - ORMS, ORESA (Oracle Forms and Reports, Pro*c, PL-SQL)
- Involved in requirement gathering and negotiating the scope of the project
- Actively involved in all phases of project development beginning with design, development, testing and Support.
- Preparing daily workloads for staff & coordinating the daily allocation of work..
- Mentoring and training up junior and new staff.
- Arranging & chairing weekly team meetings, focusing on targets & achievements.
Senior Development Engineer
Technologies: SQL, Mod PL/SQL, Oracle 9i
- Involved in requirement gathering, architecture and design of the application.
- Redesign the existing system using Mod PL/SQL.
- Resolve issues reported by users.
- Involved in requirement gathering, design and development of the system.
- Involved in DB Design, Coding and implement the back end modules.
Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, Pro *C, VB Script, Oracle 9i
- Implementing Batch in Autosys for Ford of Malaysia.
- Handling user queries, doing enhancements/maintenance changes.
- Monitoring the project deliverables and meeting project deadlines in line with the Quality processes.
Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, Pro *C, VB Script, Oracle 9i database
Tools : Oracle Forms 9i, Oracle Reports 9i
- Online support to the users and resolving issues.
- Customized the Dealer Order processing Module for Ford-India
- Analysis and fixing defects/queries raised by Client.
- Work on enhancements/maintenance changes