Over 9 years of Sr Data analyst experience in Managing and deploying DW/BigData systems on RDBMS and BigData platforms. Successfully led the assignments that focused on Data Warehouses/Marts, Data Integration, Data Migration, BIG Data and Business intelligence solutions. Solid and collaborative work ethic, Expert in Data Management, Business Intelligence, DataWarehousing, ETL, ELT, Data Quality, Meta Data Management, Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Governance, Data Migration and Integration, Data Modeling, Data Analytics, Data Mining.
BIG Data & NoSQL: Hadoop - Hive, Scoop, Impala, Pig, HDFS, Flume, Kafka, Zookeeper
ETL & BI Tools: Informatica power center 9.1,9.5, Informatica IDA/IDQ, Tableau, MicroStrategy
Operating Systems: Solaris 8,7, HP-UX 9/10x, NT/2000, AIX 5.2.0
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix, Unix Shell scripting, Core Java
Databases: Oracle 7.1/7.2.3/126.96.36.199/8.0.5/8 i, 9i,10g,11g, DB2
Tools: Export/Import, SQL*Loader, TOAD, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Autosys Scheduler, Control M
Project Management: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, PMP, Agile Coach
Sr.Data Analyst/ Business System Consultant
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of Datawarehouses & Data marts
- Successfully gather requirements from Business Users, Business partners and covert them to functional & system requirements.
- Data Lineage and Data Impact analysis with Feasibility analysis repots for new projects and requirements.
- Successfully drove Data governance, Meta Data Management, Data Quality, Data Migration & Integration initiatives for DWs.
- Data Modeling, Data profiling using Informatica IDQ/IDA for relational and NoSQL databases.
- Instrumental in bringing Governance framework to Model Building on Hadoop(HMM)
- Setup a Center of Excellence involving ETL, Hadoop developers, DBAs to drive performance, Growth, Security and Configuration issues
- Actively collaborated with Business partners to offload Model Ready Data processing from Oracle to Hadoop
- Managed global team of 10+ resources on career, Technical and performance related activities
IT Consultant -DW/Business Intelligence
Environment: Oracle 9i/10g,SQL, PLSQL, Unix Shell Scripting,Hadoop, Analytics, ETL - Informatica / Scoop / Flume, EDW
- Actively worked with clients /Partners /Leads/ PMs on technical / architectural / Project related issues and resolution mechanisms
- Collaborate across verticals to understand future tactical requirements and strategic goals and design a roadmap for Analytic solutions.
- Develop Co-Leads on niche skills like Big Data & Analytics with a deep knowledge base and on specific skills
- Proponent of ETL design, development and testing best practices across projects.
- Introduced metrics and feedback based system to gauge and address accounts / Projects health and client relationship issues.
- Devised and lead the implementation of the next generation Hadoop architecture for more efficient data ingestion and processing.
- Proficiency in mentoring and on-boarding new engineers who are not proficient in Hadoop and quickly getting them up to speed
Senior Software Engineer - DW/Business Intelligence
Environment: Oracle 9i/10g, Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Informatica, Core Java
- Lead Developer for DW/BI Projects
- Active engagement with Business /Leads/ PMs on technical / Project related issues and drive for an optimal resolution
- Requirements gathering, analyazing and documenting the requiements from various business users, stakeholders across the verticals to meet objectives while managing expectations
- Develop on skills like Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Informatica and on specific BI skills
- Data Modeling, Data design for various relational database management systems.