Objective To contribute and enhance my software development and computer information technical skills in a position, which involves teamwork and responsibility.
8/2008-8/2009, Confidential, Michigan City, IN Application Developer
- Primary function was to provide technical support to end-users and develop application customizations for deployment on Dynamics AX (2009) platform based on specific business requirement to fill in functional gaps in the standard Dynamics AX application for client in manufacturing industry.
- Modification to the standard order entry screens to accommodate data which will be used the optimization of raw material purchase and the scheduling of jobs for Just-In-Time production.
- Development of price tags, shipping labels, envelopes and other specialty reports on pre printed paper.
- Integration of Dynamics AX to a fax server and print server. This integration is primarily used for quick order confirmations to their customers. It is also designed to run in batch mode to send collection letters for past due invoices.
- Developed interface to Dynamics AX which imports and exports data to and from Dynamics AX when called externally through the .Net business connector.
- Perform unit and integration testing on all new development. Before handing over to designated testers for user acceptance testing.
- Migrated data between environments using database backups and restores, SSIS packages using SQL Server 2005, Excel imports or delimited flat file imports using Dynamics AX.
4/2007-8/2008, Confidential, Rolling Meadows, IL Application Developer
- Primarily functioned as client facing consultant specializing in the integration of Enterprise Resource Planning Software (Dynamics AX 4.0). Responsible for customization of ERP applications using X++ language and object-oriented methodologies.
- Report development via AOT reporting tool and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Developed portal components and web parts on Performance Point Server.
- Created views (KPIs, Scorecards, and Reports) and assembled the views into a dashboard. Deployed dashboard to SharePoint Server 2007.
- OLAP cube development using Multidimensional Expression (MDX) language.
8/2006-1/2007, Confidential, Chicago, IL Management Analyst
- Primary function in the Financial Services practice of company. Responsible for consulting assignments covering business technology and system integration strategies, effectiveness and efficiency studies, development and testing application modules using Java and C++ and XML.
- Customization and integration of Web-based application (Author) used by insurance companies to calculate policy risk and premiums.
Education Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- X++, AIF, C#, IIS, XML, ASP.NET, OLAP, Active Directory, C++
- Microsoft SQL Server (SSRS, SSAS)
- Object-Oriented Software Development
- Visual Studios 2005 /2008, .Net 2.0/3.5 framework
- Windows 3.1, 95, 98, XP, Vista NT 4.0, 2000, 2003
- Microsoft Certified Dynamics AX (2009, 4.0) Development and Installation and Configuration
Professional Memberships National Society of Black Engineers, INROADS-CHICAGO, INC.
References References are available on request.