Programming Languages: SQL, R, Python, SAS, C, C++, C#, SAP - ABAP, PL/SQL, Java, JQL,T-SQL, Cassandra, Hive, Pig, PostgreSQL.
Technologies: Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, My SQL, MS Access, SAP MM, SAP PP, SCM SNC.
Tools: Tableau, JIRA, Power BI, Qlik View, SAS E-Miner, SAS E-Guide, SAP Crystal Reports, SQL Developer, SSRS,HP ALM.
Boot Camps: IBM Watson Analytics, Qlik Sense
- Designing the database to store the data from the users on cloud using AWS RDS and perform analysis using Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
- Maintaining Integration between Database and different application that interact with Database.
- Design and develop a framework for application front - end design using existing frameworks and make modifications accordingly.
Tools: Used: Google Cloud Console, Heroku, AWS RDS, My SQL, Google Calendar API, Dialog Flow,Python
- Prepared weekly and monthly reports on student enrollment, their persistence and their academic performance matrix using SAS analytical suite/SQL Server/ORACLE and created customized interactive dashboards using Tableau/Power BI/SSRS.
- Analyzed Different variables in Student Data and Modified Existing Model for Prediction Rates of students at the University using SAS Logistic Regression.
- Converted Code from T- SQL to PROC SQL in SAS to maintain Uniform standards in the organization.
- Automated University Fact book Report for pulling data using SQL Server and Developing Dashboards using Power BI to be shared among other teams efficiently.
- Automated SAS code for weekly and monthly reporting that reduced processing and execution time by 30%.
- Analyzed SAS/SQL/T-SQL Code and Process of Different Reports Generated at the University and provided a report and Scope for Automation of the Reports with less Manual Activity.
- Exposure to civitas Illume and Inspire data visualization software for analyzing student trends based on powerful predictors and documenting the insights obtained from them.
- Performed data manipulation, cleansing, transformation and reporting using PROC SQL, PROC TRANSPOSE, PROC MERGE and PROC REPORT procedures to analyze course popularity and to obtain the course combinations that are most frequently enrolled by students.
Tools: Used: SAS-EG, Tableau, Power BI, SQL Server, ORACLE, SAS-VA, MS Visio, JIRA,SSRS.
- Develop and analyze various weekly and monthly reports using ORACLE to analyze the Project Performance and give recommendations to client to suite the business needs.
- Extract and Integrate data from different sources to develop a Holistic view of the Project Performance and Highlight Achievements using Interactive dashboards from Tableau.
- Analyzed the Requirements and Modifications needed for the Application and the Project based on the available data and develop a business plan accordingly.
- Validated the solutions provided by the consultants and test the solutions in Quality system Environment.
- Organize and drive business meetings for smooth transition of Business while on-boarding new suppliers.
- Extraction of status reports using SQL and presenting them to the management on progress of the project.
SAP SCM Techno Functional Consultant
- Provided Application Support for SCM SNC Application and Gained Experience as a Functional Consultant in reporting, Debugging and Application Functionalities.
- Implemented Solutions for bugs, Tested Solutions in HP ALM and Released Changes to production on biweekly basis.
- Developed and Edited various Functional and Technical specification Documents. Collaborated with Various Teams for speedy Resolution of Issues.
- Performed Classification and Regression Analysis on Parkinson disease dataset from Confidential Machine Learning Repository containing speech records from people with and without Parkinson.
- Applied Linear SVM, KNN and Logistic Regression on the dataset after performing PCA and Cross-Validation on data.
- Compared the Accuracies from Different Techniques and suggested method for this approach. The same has been implemented in WEKA and R to cross check and accuracies and improve the efficiencies of the model.
- Visualization for the mined and classified data has been provided through Python and Weka.
Tools: Used: Python, R, WEKA and Excel.
- Performed Descriptive and Predictive Analytics on the dataset to check the probability of survival based on age, gender, marital status, size of the family, Class travelling, place boarded and title of the traveler( Like Miss., Mrs., Mr., Master.)
- Implemented Exploratory Modelling and trained Random forest with a combination of different parameters from data.
- Performed 3-fold Cross-validation to train the dataset and test the remaining one with the trained datasets.
- Implemented Decision trees to efficiently understand the features of the model and Used Tableau to visualize the data.
Tools: used: R, Tableau, Predictive Modelling, Decision trees, Random Forests and Cross-Validation.
- Designed an Information System for Graduate Admissions with Agile Methodology balancing risk and agility.
- Designed a Student Database of 50,000 records by generating data and Analyzed the performance of the database.
- Used Analytics to Predict if the student would accept the admit comparing with the data from previous years.
- Used Tableau to visualize various details of the data generated.
Tools: used: R, Tableau, ORACLE, Argo UML, SQL, Agile Principles and Excel.
- Analyzed the Meteor Fall dataset from kaggle that contained data of meteorites fell and found on earth for past 100 years.
- Predicted the mass of meteor, location of the meteor for the next year by using Boot strapping. Also, analyzed the pattern of location change for meteor.
Tools: Used: R, Tableau and Excel