- Structured query language (SQL) expert
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Base Integrations between Oracle systems (RMS, RPM, RI)
- Single Sign - On (SSO) with Active Directory
- Optimizing and performance tuning
- Good problem-solving skills
- Programming and design skills
- Window, Unix, Linux
- SQL, PL/SQL - Oracle
- ODI - Oracle Data Integration
- OBIEE - Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Oracle Form
- RI - Oracle Retail Insight
- RMS - Oracle Retail Merchandising System
- RPM - Oracle Retail Price Management
- Hyper roll
- DB2, WebSphere, Java
- Implement Hyper Roll Product and write packages, functions and procedure using PL/SQL to calculate complex and huge data for reports showing on Dashboard Took Kit.
- Implement 13.0 version of Oracle Retail applications (RMS, RPM)
- Create Reporting and Analytics, including Oracle Retail Merchandise Analytics (RMA)
- Implement 13.6 version of Oracle Retail applications RMA
- Create ReportingOver and Analytics.
- Implement 15.0 version of Oracle Retail products (RMS, RPM, RTM, Allocation) that includes performing Single Sign On with Active Directory and developing Reports and Analytics built in Oracle Retail Insights
- Implement base integration between Oracle systems using ODI tool and RIB
- Custom Integrations between Oracle Application and other legacy systems
- Enhance features for client.
- Used PL/SQL - SQL Server to implement and then test functions for this.
- Make business requirements analysis including the evaluation of systems specifications and provide time estimation each phases of project for client.
- Install Oracle Application on Linux: Oracle Database, RMS, OBIEE, ODI on UNIX environment.
- Write technical design to meet functional Specification.
- Write packages, functions and procedure using PL/SQL to meet functionalities as well as increase performance.
- Using ODI (ETL tool) to migrate data from RMS to RI or RMA database for report showing in OBIEE.
- Write Shell Script to execute scenarios in ODI. And then Use UC4 tool to schedule batch jobs, monitor their running and solve issues if having on Production.
- Create processes and reports.
- Actively mentor, train and supervise new developer for several months to help them understand and able to work on database, ODI, OBIEE and general professional skills.