Senior Data Architect Resume
- In - depth analysis of business processes, enterprise and source systems to determine data gaps and business requirements for data warehousing and software solutions.
- Extensive knowledge designing Business Intelligence S2TM mappings, model conceptual/logical and physical relational/dimensional data warehouses, database security and programming for a multitude of business entities (financial, health, research, telecommunications, and PNC insurance) on MS SQL, Teradata, and Hadoop platforms.
- Twelve years of software experience designing and developing software integrated systems creating graphical user interface, client/web distributed 3-tier systems and database using Microsoft web architecture best practices.
- Project Management/leading experience delivering BI solutions and software systems using SDLC, Agile, and removing bottlenecks.
- Familiarizing with technology trends and best practices to solution/ensure quality of deliverables.
Diagramming: Erwin/Power Designer/ER-Studio (Logical and Physical ER Diagram, Dimensional Star, Snowflake, Dimensions and Fact types), Visio 2014 (SOA, Business Workflow, Service Oriented Architecture, UML Use Case, Activity and Class Diagram, Object-Class, Context, Data-Flow), Business Requirements, Source-To-Target data mappings, System Specifications, Application Instructions, GUI prototyping
Databases (DB): IBM DB2, Informix, Hadoop (HDFS), Teradata 13/14, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2 (Database Performance Tuning), Oracle, Access 2014, familiar with Cache & Cobol
DB/SOA Interface: SSIS 2014, Open-link Interface Engine maintenance, Share-point REST
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2013, Aqua Studio, MS InfoPath, Share-point Designer 2010, Oracle TOAD, SQL Management Studio, MS Project 2010, IIS 6.0, Adobe Photoshop
Reporting: SSRS 2014, Tableau, Crystal Reports 10.0/11.0, .NET Reporting Services
Server Admin: Windows Server Active Directory, IIS 7.0, SQL Server 2008 R2, Cache Server
Senior Data Architect
- Coordinates with personnel at the NOC to sustain the data warehouse production and create test environments for the future Data Repository environment.
- Serves on corporate business, technical, and data governance committees concerning conversion of company legacy to enterprise data warehouse.
- Ensures the designs of source data loads addresses integrity, accuracy and performance from Informix and mainframe DB2 source systems are loaded accurately loaded to the warehouse.
- Oversees the scheduling of processes which support the company warehouse loads and provides the necessary reports to meet business reporting requirements.
- Perform a full data gap analysis of company legacy data warehouse, data science team, business ad-hoc reporting to the newly designed enterprise warehouse. Analysis was performed by developing an automated C# tool translating SQL ETL and queries to determine data lineage and create a source to target mapping of legacy warehouse.
- Perform validations of claims new source system load to company warehouse by developing an automated C# validation tool.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, multiple BI project teams of Functional, Systems Analyst, Data Architect (off-shore), Hadoop, ETL, SAP BO developers and QAT by providing detail solutions, removing bottlenecks throughout SDLC and deployment. Acts as an advisor to project team members.
- Performed source strategy GAP analysis, business-rules, data-profiling, quality and volume for reporting requirements via transport through Hortonworks Hadoop Sqoop import/export, HIVE to HDFS.
- Designed a logical/physical data model for SQL, Enterprise Data warehouse Teradata (TD) Relational model and Dimensional model, Teradata Communications Industry Data Model. Modeling strategies to ensure high data performance retrieval.
- Provide inputs to Data Architect standards on historical loads, incremental GG loads, DDL TD table type.
- Review data-architect team members’ PDM to ensure modeling standards, naming conventions, indexing, primary/business keys and relationships are met for subject matter.
- Deeply involved in QAT process between testers and developers to ensure data accuracy by reviewing Teradata SQL ETL code and data results.
- Consulted end-to-end of SDLC for the Meta-data Management application, deployment strategy, documenting business/system requirements, and user-training data lineage/impact analysis.
- Designed and configured SharePoint site collecting information for project coordination displaying working projects, entities, and data-dictionary by integrating to ER-Studio database by coding SP XSLT.
Application-Data Architect, Senior Research Application Developer
Confidential,Research, Seattle, WAResponsibilities:
- Consultative Service as business analyst to Principal Investigator by creating and documenting workflow process for multiple scanner system images and data files into a central directory structure. Software architected web application by creating metadata db pointing to scanned data file storage servers.
- Implemented CEO initiative, Vendor CORES billing/invoicing/lab services system to research facilities by providing data strategy, system training documentation, training to managers/staff.
- Created visual strategic report to track project work packages progress, estimated variance, and actuals with use of SharePoint REST API, OData, JSon calendar and lists data to Tableau.
Lead Data-ETL Architect, Systems Analyst
- Created an automated system to transform legacy COBOL WX clinical and patient financial accounting data files dynamically by using COBOL pictures/schema (data-types), dynamic T-SQL, and SSIS to process the data load to target SQL Schema Database.
- Architected, developed, deployed, and maintained multiple automated EMR and financial transformed cold-feeds to meet 3rd party financial Vendors, CRM software and JCAHO specifications. Used SQL 2005, windows.NET, SQL/XML, XML, Monarch, Crystal Reports, gpg encryption, and Coreftp. Backup maintenance of live feed Open-Link interface.
- Lead team in the data-conversion of master data for EMR system by transforming, eliminating data errors and streamlining data validation process between the legacy system and new schema data warehouse.
Enterprise Architect, Informatics PM
- Lead data architect reviewing enterprise relational model for operational departments (finance, enrollment, human resources, natural resources, health services, social services, educational services). Created government enterprise data dictionary.
- Managed project team, system/application/data-model (3nf) architected, gathered business requirements, designed, deployed and administrate the TANF Department primary Web Application System. System automated and enforces state/federal financial regulations requirements.
- Administrated, performed security audits, and deployed system features of the existing Clinical system.
- Consulted on system selection for upgrade to automate Family Services Department workflow processes. Project manager assigning project tasks, resources, and ensuring on-time deployment 3rd party scheduling and case system. Documented Security diagram to meet business and technical standards. Overall department technical upgrade network, servers, workstations, and systems.
- Created scanning work-flow process for implementation of scanning system to Medical Records Department tagging searchable document elements connected to Document Management Database.
- Documented a Request For Proposal for the Clinical EMR System based on business (physician, nurse, finance, registration, contract health services, pharmacy, laboratory, radiology and medical records) and health industry compliance and technical requirements (HL7, DICOM, X12N, HIPAA, etc.).
- Completed requirements gathering, system documentation, design, relational data-model, development, and implementation of the IT web Trouble Ticketing System. Maintain and modify system features.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes