- Tableau Consultant with more than 4+ years of experience in Tableau Server, Desktop and SSRS/SSAS Developer .
- Good Knowledge in Tableau administration/ Developer
- Good Knowledge in Tableau working with different Enterprise data sources likes SQL Server, SSAS cubes, SAP HANA, Oracle and the Extracts (auto and Incremental.
- Good Knowledge in MS - SQL SERVER Database administration/ Developer
- Good Knowledge in installation and configuration of a core licensed Tableau Server.
- Good Knowledge in creating solution driven dashboards by developing different chart types including Crosstab's, Heat/Geo/Tree Maps, Pie/Bar Charts, Circle Views, Line/Area Charts, Scatter Plots, Bullet Graphs, and Histograms in Tableau.
- Good Knowledge in designing customized interactive dashboards in Tableau using Marks, Action, filters, parameter, Security Concepts, calculations and Relationships Tableau Desktop
- Knowledge in creating different visualizations using Bars, Lines, Pie charts, Maps, Scatter plots, Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Bullets and Highlight tables.
- Good Knowledge in configuring reports from different data sources using data blending.
- Knowledge in Trend Lines, Statistics, and Log Axes using Key Performance Indicators KPI's.
- Good Knowledge in design and development of various dashboards, reports utilizing Tableau Visualizations like Dual Axis, Bar Graphs, Scatter Plots, Pie-Charts, Heat Maps, Bubble Charts, Tree Maps, Funnel Charts, Box Plots, Waterfall Charts, Geographic Visualization and other making use of actions,other local and global filters according to the end user requirement.
- Good Knowledge in Third party Database Tools(Red Gate, ERWIN)
- Good Knowledge Database Backup/Restore and Disaster Recovery procedures
- Knowledge Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Technologies (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adaptable to production environment requiring quick problem solving skills without compromising on the quality of work
Operating System: Windows Server 2008/2012
Visualization Tools: Tableau 7.0/8.0/9.3
Scripting Languages: T-SQL/ Power Shell
Internet Technologies: HTML, ASP.Net and XML. SharePoint
RDBMS: SQL Server and MS-Access.
DBA Tools: Idera, TOAD Red Gate and MS-Team Foundation
Web/Application Servers: IIS, Web Logic 8.1.
Data Warehouse Technologies: Erwin, SSAS, SSRS,SSIS.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau Server
- Effectively used data blending feature in tableau.
- Created extracts published data sources Tableau Server, refreshed extract in Tableau Server from Desktop.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameterized using Tableau.
- Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
- Created report schedules, data connections, projects, groups in Tableau server.
- Used Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands in creating backups and restoring backups to Tableau server.
- Worked on calculations, custom SQL, groups, bins, sets and other features of Tableau.
- Created advanced connections, join new tables, create & manage extract and Monitor Queries using SQL assistant.
- Executed and tested required queries and reports before publishing dashboards.
Hardware: Windows 7, Windows 2008 Server, Linux and IBM Aix
RDBMS/DB: MS-SQL SERVER 2005/2008 R2, Oracle 11g, DB2, MS-Access
Software: Erwin, ER Studio, Business Objects, Tableau, SSRS, SSIS Toad Database Tool
SQL SERVER DBA/Developer
- 24/7 Support for MS-SQL Server DBA
- Perform traditional DBA functions with an emphasis on capacity planning, performance tuning, and problem resolution
- Installation of MS-SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008/2012 and service pack and Fix bugs.
- T-SQL programming in MS-SQL Server.
- Used Export, Import using DTS
- Installation and configuration of MS-SQL Server,SSIS,SSRS and SSAS
- Design, Development and configuration reports using SS Reporting Service(SSRS)
- Writing the Triggers, stored procedure and functions
- Database architecture and data modeling
- Layout data files, tables, indexes, etc., for performance
- Design and develop the reports
- Design database
- Monitor database and system performance
- Application and database security (data access, passwords, network, etc.)
- End-user technical support / working with developers.
- Backup/Restore and Disaster Recovery procedures Testing.
- Optimized T-SQL/PL-SQL by analyzing query plans, modifying stored procedures, indexes and table structures
Hardware: Windows 2008/2012.
Rdbms: SQL Server, MS-Access